Madonna: Watch 'The Marriage Ref' Tonight!

Guest chatty kathy

Guest chatty kathy

Madonna: Watch 'The Marriage Ref' Tonight!

Tune in after tonight’s Olympics Closing Ceremony @ 10:30PM ET for a special sneak peek of NBC’s new series The Marriage Ref.

The series, hailing from Jerry Seinfeld, features opinionated celebrities, comedians and sports stars who will candidly comment, judge and offer different strategies for real-life couples in the midst of a classic marital dispute.

The celeb panel for tonight’s episode includes Madonna, Larry David (Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm) and British comedian Ricky Gervais.

Source and video of M w/Larry David: http://justjared.buzznet.com/tags/the-marriage-ref/#ixzz0gsPAOIqh

Guest jamesshot

But why did Just Jared say so? Did they make a mistake? I'll be hella pissed if they did.

Tonights panel is Kelly Ripa and Alec Baldwin. Madonna is not on tonight's eppy so yes, they made a mistake.

I didn't think Madonna would be on tonight. I don't see how they could edit her episode so quickly since they just taped it. It does seem awful, but then I've never liked Jerry Seinfeld's humor.

Guest chatty kathy

Sorry I trusted 'Just Jared' gang.

I never will again.

I thought indeed they threw it together quickly to keep the olympic crowd watching.

Sorry everyone and I apologize for the mistake I made in my judgement.

They did have a one-minute preview of the season, which included several Madonna moments. But it's pretty much what you can see in the last minute of the clip on madonna.com -- so it wouldn't have been worth watching for that.

I liked what the woman in the second couple said to her husband, who wanted a stripper pole installed in their bedroom: "People in hell want ice water, but they don't get it." :lol:

Loved the clip of Madonna...

Larry David: This is easily the most uncomfortable hour I've ever spent...

Madonna: Why? Because you're next to a woman who is standing up to you?

*cut to multi-angle diva shot of Madonna rising, hands on hips*

Loved the clip of Madonna...

Larry David: This is easily the most uncomfortable hour I've ever spent...

Madonna: Why? Because you're next to a woman who is standing up to you?

*cut to multi-angle diva shot of Madonna rising, hands on hips*

Loves it