Madonna: Watch 'The Marriage Ref' Tonight!

Guest chatty kathy

She came across VERY well. Good job Madonna. She was very cute, sweet, funny and there was nothing that would turn someone off to her.

The show was good tonight only becuase of the 3 of them. It just can't work with lesser personalities. But with Larry, Madonna and Ricky = GOLD. THEY should get their own show.

Agree. The three of them together was priceless.

What a fucking stupid ass show. The panel was great - and Madonna probably the most sincere in trying to actually help these couples - but I'd rather see a show of just this panel discussing various social topics. The couples, the host and that useless fact-checking broad were ridiculous.

I did love seeing Madonna have such a good time though. She looks so happy!

Guest Pud Whacker

i thought it was a cute little show - she looked fantastic, she was natural, great and fun. - love larry david, too. xo

NBC's midseason shows continue to slip from their Olympic-fueled debuts. On Thursday, the second week of "The Marriage Ref" (6 million viewers, 2.7 preliminary adults 18-49 rating) declined 21% in the ratings, falling from first to third place in the competitive hour.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2010/03/marriage-ref-falls-to-third-place-.html

Just a million more viewers than TCT got on NBC.

What a fucking stupid ass show. The panel was great - and Madonna probably the most sincere in trying to actually help these couples - but I'd rather see a show of just this panel discussing various social topics. The couples, the host and that useless fact-checking broad were ridiculous.

I did love seeing Madonna have such a good time though. She looks so happy!

I agree, i'd love a show with the three of them just discussing various topics (like The View). This show is just really stupid and dumb, but Madonna was cute and looked like she was having fun.