Madonna’s Untouched Face For Louis Vuitton: Photos

Guest ursaminorjim

For a 51 year old with no makeup she looks fucking amazing. I would never guess she was 51 in this pic.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: most stunning woman in the WORLD- still!!!!!

Or could it be someone making it looked worst by using PS technique?

PS can make one looks good. On the other hand, it can make you look bad too.

I totally believe some of them have been deliberately photoshopped to make them look worse. Especially the HC, and W outtakes, which are sooo obvious.

I totally believe some of them have been deliberately photoshopped to make them look worse. Especially the HC, and W outtakes, which are sooo obvious.

Ok I may sound neurotic here but the double chin & the weird neckline suggested that this is not the original pic.

Look at this example:

416889042_8d7f8d6b27.jpg

The woman in this pic is much older and she's in sitting posture.

Observe the neck & chin. No double chin, no fat neckline. And from her face, we can tell that she's not as skinny as Madge.

Madge workouts everyday. Double chin & fat neckline? :rolleyes:

Enough said.

Jesus, talk about trying to knock-her-down, aren't they tired of it by now, it's been going on since '83, I'M TIRED OF IT!

Obviously, they can't accept the fact that Madonna, the "ugly, non-talented whore", still looks great @ 52 and that after almost 30 years (!!!) in the business she is still relevant and doing her thing. :queenbitch:

When the lights go down and there's no one left

I can go on and on and on :wow::wow:

QUEEN OF LIFE :clap::clap:

She doesn't look terrible,but she really should go after the folks who keep leaking these "untouched" photos.When she does a photo shoot,she should threaten legal action at the idiots who keep leaking these photos.It's a deliberate attempt to embarass her.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

A lot of stars get their untouched images leaked, Britney, Gaga, ect......i don't know why you all act as if they've stabbed Lola in the chest with a knife. It's not a big deal.

I think she looks fantastic :)

I hope this summer £1m makeover rumours that appeared recently in the British press are fake

Madge you don't need new boobs, yours are perfectly fine

Jeez I hope she'll never look a la Meg Ryan-Sharon Stone-Michelle Pfeiffer or Kylie Minogue (even worse)

I'd rather see her with lines than seeing a mannequin like all the rest

Soon we'll see Jennifer Lopez with a new head

Julia Roberts is holding up pretty amazingly and so far Esther has too :vogue:

A lot of stars get their untouched images leaked, Britney, Gaga, ect......i don't know why you all act as if they've stabbed Lola in the chest with a knife. It's not a big deal.

:clap:

Really? I don't see untouched Britney pics all over the net. Granted, I'm not looking, but I don't stumble on them either. Gaga is FUG naturally, so no one has to leak anything to prove that.

There is a concerted effort to mock Madonna and her image with these "doctored" untouched images, and most thinking people can see that. There is no major female star at her level who has to deal with this, after every major photoshoot. FACT.

It's just so telling that almost 30 years into her career, people are still so threatened by her, and her image, that they feel the need to try still try and tear her down.

But you're tho, it's not that big of a deal. Madonna will always survive the jealous slings and arrows. :thumbsup:

It's just so telling that almost 30 years into her career, people are still so threatened by her, and her image, that they feel the need to try still try and tear her down. It's not that big of a deal. Madonna will always survive the jealous slings and arrows. :thumbsup:

:bow:

The Vuitton airbrushed pics were a joke, it's stupid to airbrush pictures until the model looks like a cartoon. I simply hate Photoshop, because it's ruining everybody's image at the end.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Really? I don't see untouched Britney pics all over the net. Granted, I'm not looking, but I don't stumble on them either. Gaga is FUG naturally, so no one has to leak anything to prove that.

Britney's un-airbrushed CANDIE'S pics made the The Sun paper in the UK just a short while ago.

I don't really see these unairbrushed pics of M making waves anywhere outside of a few blogs. Everyone knows she's 51, everyone knows her images are photoshopped to death. It's no surprise to anyone seeing her look her age in a photo. It's the Madonna fans who think she's going to look 16 till she's 90 that seem to FREAK OUT when an image of her actual skin under harsh photographers lighting is released.

They could be doctored, but really, she's old, leaking pics of her looking old is damaging in what way???? who gets shocked by these??? i don;t know anyone who does.

I doubt there's this big underground conspiracy to put wrinkles on her face. Unless it's the Illuminati doing the devils work again. Trying to destroy Madonna's image, because you know...it's such an important task to accomplish :lol:

It's leaked pics. It's wrinkles. It'll make a couple tabloid rags in the back "OMG CAN U BELIEVE IT" section, along with pics of Fergie with a piss stain on her pants and Kim Kardashian with some cellulite on her giant fat ass. No no one will remember it in a week. No one is on a mission to get Madonna.

Britney's un-airbrushed CANDIE'S pics made the The Sun paper in the UK just a short while ago.

I don't really see these unairbrushed pics of M making waves anywhere outside of a few blogs. Everyone knows she's 51, everyone knows her images are photoshopped to death. It's no surprise to anyone seeing her look her age in a photo. It's the Madonna fans who think she's going to look 16 till she's 90 that seem to FREAK OUT when an image of her actual skin under harsh photographers lighting is released.

They could be doctored, but really, she's old, leaking pics of her looking old is damaging in what way???? who gets shocked by these??? i don;t know anyone who does.

I doubt there's this big underground conspiracy to put wrinkles on her face. Unless it's the Illuminati doing the devils work again. Trying to destroy Madonna's image, because you know...it's such an important task to accomplish :lol:

It's leaked pics. It's wrinkles. It'll make a couple tabloid rags in the back "OMG CAN U BELIEVE IT" section, along with pics of Fergie with a piss stain on her pants and Kim Kardashian with some cellulite on her giant fat ass. No no one will remember it in a week. No one is on a mission to get Madonna.

God I love you.

:rotfl: did you forget what board you were on??

I wonder why there are Madonna fans--fans!-- who try so hard to act as if NO ONE would bother to get her. God, in just THIS board, you can see nastiness towards Madonna, how much more in the rest of the internet?

While some do go overboard with the conspiracies, you talk as if you're new to the internet, that no one has the energy to do all these unflattering photoshopping just to put her down. How can you say that for some people embarrassing Madonna is not an important task? There are thousands of haters and outright wackos out there with extra time on their hands and who have photoshop and internet access(who doesn't?), and even access to each other. Is it really that difficult to do all these? And just because these pics are not making waves (as you say) means no one bothered-- or even conspired-- to do them in the first place? Incredible.

And how naive are you to think that no one gets turned off by these. As many fans ditch their idols due to some arbitrary age number, how much more if they actually see senility of body?

And yes.. some people who hate Madonna can tweak and leak these photos just to EMPHASIZE that she's old, old, old. And to make it more clear that she's OLD. And for them, that's reason enough.

Do any of you guys have any idea how difficult it is to photoshop wrinkles on to someone? Taking them off is relatively easy. I mean COME ON. Yes anyone who gets a candid of Madonna can ramp up the contrast to make veiny hands look slightly worse, but anything else would be literally hours of work to make it even look half decent.

I'm not sure how I feel about Madonna's belly skin. I think she looks toned for a woman of her age who has carried two kids. I think it's the original picture I object to -it's setting up an unacheivable image for women to try and compete with -'do what Madonna does and you could look like this' -when not even Madonna can look like that.

:lmao:

Do any of you guys have any idea how difficult it is to photoshop wrinkles on to someone? Taking them off is relatively easy. I mean COME ON. Yes anyone who gets a candid of Madonna can ramp up the contrast to make veiny hands look slightly worse, but anything else would be literally hours of work to make it even look half decent.

I'm not sure how I feel about Madonna's belly skin. I think she looks toned for a woman of her age who has carried two kids. I think it's the original picture I object to -it's setting up an unacheivable image for women to try and compete with -'do what Madonna does and you could look like this' -when not even Madonna can look like that.

As a photographer, I can tell you there are millions of ways to make an already untouched photo less flattering. Professional photoshop wizards can do it minutes. It's really not that difficult.