Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Yeah that's pretty cool.

But really, how many fucking DVDS are out there of the artist looking up to the sky dramatically. It's corny. Nice shot though.

I am in agreement with others here: So many great images from this concert and they picked this one? :confused: Something is starting to tell me that NOTHING is going to change with Live Nation being Madonna's home. I think the issue is Madonna, not the label she is on. I don't think she cares anymore.

Oh well, I look at the cover for like 2 seconds anyway before putting the DVD in. I am just glad we are finally getting it FOR REAL.

I am in agreement with others here: So many great images from this concert and they picked this one? :confused: Something is starting to tell me that NOTHING is going to change with Live Nation being Madonna's home. I think the issue is Madonna, not the label she is on. I don't think she cares anymore.

Oh well, I look at the cover for like 2 seconds anyway before putting the DVD in. I am just glad we are finally getting it FOR REAL.

Cares about what? Why do you (and others) see her choice of picture for the dvd, as some kind of definitive proof that she doesn't care about her career anymore? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that image, other than some of you don't like it. I guarantee that if she had picked any of the other alternative images in this thread, people would still be whining, because their favorite iconic moment wasn't chosen.

Not that I think you're this way, but it's becoming quite clear that certain people here are only interested in pretty packaging, and nothing else. Perhaps she's trying to weed those people out.

Cares about what? Why do you (and others) see her choice of picture for the dvd, as some kind of definitive proof that she doesn't care about her career anymore? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that image, other than some of you don't like it. I guarantee that if she had picked any of the other alternative images in this thread, people would still be whining, because their favorite iconic moment wasn't chosen.

Not that I think you're this way, but it's becoming quite clear that certain people here are only interested in pretty packaging, and nothing else. Perhaps she's trying to weed those people out.

Just doesn't seem like a strong cover to me - design-wise. And considering how many amazing professional shots there were from this show - even better ones taken by fans - it does beg the question WHY? And I don't think I said she doesn't care about her career, I just don't think she cares about the details anymore - and I always liked that she did. She can afford to work with the best graphic designers, and in the past few years I've seen better stuff done by the fans. She's a cheap ass, she should use one of them - they'd probably do it for free.

Just doesn't seem like a strong cover to me - design-wise. And considering how many amazing professional shots there were from this show - even better ones taken by fans - it does beg the question WHY? And I don't think I said she doesn't care about her career, I just don't think she cares about the details anymore - and I always liked that she did. She can afford to work with the best graphic designers, and in the past few years I've seen better stuff done by the fans. She's a cheap ass, she should use one of them - they'd probably do it for free.

I always assumed the cover was gonna be her Candy Shop entrance on the throne, so this was a surprise. I would love it, if it was all black, with just her name though.

I don't think it has anything to do with her lack of concern for the details. People would complain if she had chosen a 1000 other pics. Threads exactly like this, popped up during the Confessions and IGTTYAS eras. It's the fans who obsess over trivial details, instead of enjoying the actual work.

:lol: why are some of you bitching over other's bitching over the cover? This happens with every cover, some like it and some dont. If you are easy to please then fine.

The cover is crap but not a surprise.

When I first glanced at the cover it looked like they just slapped 3 images of her together (like the Give It 2 Me cover) and then I noticed the stage/audience... seeing as Confessions was also not an obvious concert photo, there must be someone in marketing that thinks it's best to let the cover be a little vague about what it is. Even if Madonna DOES NOT CARE, it could still have ended up with a great concert shot as a cover. It's not like Madonna's NOT CARING makes good photography vanish.

:lol: why are some of you bitching over other's bitching over the cover? This happens with every cover, some like it and some dont. If you are easy to please then fine.

The cover is crap but not a surprise.

And if you're a hard to please whiner, that's fine too. :thumbsup:

I always assumed the cover was gonna be her Candy Shop entrance on the throne, so this was a surprise. I would love it, if it was all black, with just her name though.

I would prefer that.

I don't think it has anything to do with her lack of concern for the details. People would complain if she had chosen a 1000 other pics. Threads exactly like this, popped up during the Confessions and IGTTYAS eras. It's the fans who obsess over trivial details, instead of enjoying the actual work.

Welp, we agree to disagree. I will still enjoy the show, just adding my 2 cents just like everyone else. I am sure some people like the cover to "Nothing Fails" as well, and some people still think Bush was a great President. I'm certain that no one is ever wrong when it comes to opinions. :horn:

Guest Borderline

I personally love the cover, I find it evokes that Madonna is larger than life and god-like... and you can see all of her devoted fans bowing at her feet. It looks like a cult of fans praying at the altar of Madonna.

So all the shit packaging of the last few years is a conscious attempt on Madonnas part to weed out the people that like pretty packaging? I've seen other Madonna apologists do backflips to defend her but this is TOO MUCH.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

The more I look at it, the more I love it :thumbsup:

+ 1

Can't wait to buy and watch it!

18662_245424313281_757038281_327601.jpg

WOW! :wow:

Thank you for posting, beautiful shot, never seen it before :thumbsup:

Guest Danny86

Rebecca_calrson from Fanzine (who has been reliable about releases in the past year or so):

The Blu-Ray and DVD versions will include a CD disc of audio (like Confessions did)....but I haven't heard anything yet about there being a stand alone, CD release.