Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

maybe thats why they chose that pic, because there were TOO MANY iconic moments and this was the unexpected one.

I hated the cover at first glance.

I actually really like it now!

i thought nothing could top the IGTTYS and CT covers but this really is her worst cover yet.

so many cool shots and they chose THIS? everything is wrong with this image, the typeface, the colors, the photo, the layout.

i've given up on her as far as her cd/dvd covers are concerned. they have been pure SHIT since 2003

i thought nothing could top the IGTTYS and CT covers but this really is her worst cover yet.

so many cool shots and they chose THIS? everything is wrong with this image, the typeface, the colors, the photo, the layout.

i've given up on her as far as her cd/dvd covers are concerned. they have been pure SHIT since 2003

It was time for David to design this cover. Lola and Rocco had their time. ;)

Even though the new performances easily could have been tacked onto the DVD, they likely will not be (even if the DVD had been done for months, as Guy O. said, doesn't take much to tack on bonus features, now does it?)

All people here do is bitch about the stupidest things. :wacko:

We finally get official confirmation about the dvd release, and people are stuck on the fucking cover?? Do people buy dvd's to stare at the cover in their room? :wacko: The cover perfectly fine.

Guest Danny86
Which means that the CD will definitely chart on its own as a live album, won't it?

Unless they intentionally want to outdo IMGTTYAS/TCT/Remixed & Revisited as her biggest chart flop, I can't see them releasing a single or double CD of the exact same audio that's on the DVD. I think all versions might have the CD included so it can chart regularly, or it'll be only available for the video charts (don't know, must be some weird rules to achieve that like they did with combining Celebration CD and DVD for album charts). In the UK TCT charted among albums and the DVD-only edition was not released, by the way.

uhm... so there goes our hopes with the LIVE NATION era... :chuckle:

Well it's "distributed by Warner" so it's certainly not the revelation some anticipated for 2 years.

:rotfl: at the cover complaints.

Which was the last Madonna release that did not have cover complaints? :rotfl: