Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

Theres a lot of iconic moments in this tour, im just shocked they would choose a pic like that

i dont even think the cover posted is the offical cover. yes, it was posted at madonna.com

but i dont think its the real deal

i thought nothing could top the IGTTYS and CT covers but this really is her worst cover yet.

so many cool shots and they chose THIS? everything is wrong with this image, the typeface, the colors, the photo, the layout.

i've given up on her as far as her cd/dvd covers are concerned. they have been pure SHIT since 2003

No matter WHAT they do, people will never be happy or satisfied ... just the way it is.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I think the cover does what it's meant to. It's live, so there's a pic of the crowd, and it's Madonna, so she's on the screens looking hot. The font matches Hard Candy as well. I don't really understand what people were expecting?

It's not like her other live dvds have had AMAZING covers anyway. TDW tour is the only "interesting" one.

And i may not have liked the Confessions cover, but it certainly worked as a package in my hands when i unfolded it. Maybe this will too?

I'm a bit sick of people who jump down anyone's throat when they criticise something.

Not all of us are whiners or moaners who hate everything she ever does just because we happen to think one album, single or DVD cover is not very good.

Get a GRIP people :manson:

I'm a bit sick of people who jump down anyone's throat when they criticise something.

Not all of us are whiners or moaners who hate everything she ever does just because we happen to think one album, single or DVD cover is not very good.

Get a GRIP people :manson:

Thank you.

As a graphic designer, a good design is appeal and important to me. We're buying the whole package. People here get dumb sometimes just because we don't agree with some horrible graphics, cover or not.

Exactly.

We're all fans here who love her and we will all pick up the DVD anyway.

I think we're entitled to voice our opinion whether positive or negative. After all this is a forum not a shrine.

Thanks everyone.

Now HOLLA if you hear me.

All people here do is bitch about the stupidest things. :wacko:

We finally get official confirmation about the dvd release, and people are stuck on the fucking cover?? Do people buy dvd's to stare at the cover in their room? :wacko: The cover perfectly fine.

The topic was merged. There was just a thread for the cover, so that's why all of these comments look weird and disjointed. I'm happy for the release, of course, but the cover is UGly.

Thank you.

As a graphic designer, a good design is appeal and important to me. We're buying the whole package. People here get dumb sometimes just because we don't agree with some horrible graphics, cover or not.

I completely agree with Suedehead. However, techie, you're one of those continual whiners.

Guest chatty kathy

gotta love it... we finally get the DVD we've been waiting for and now we're bitching about the cover? LOL

:lmao: Only the fans of Madonna kiddies. Only the fans of Madonna!

Congrats. U just been Neutfucked.

I was just saying to myself that I'm coming aross all Neutrocks in this thread :rotfl:

Sorry my loves, I don't mean it, honestly. I just don't like the cover, that's all. :shy:

OK now acko you can give me a spanky and let's just forget all this happened.

OK everyone now on the count of three, let's celebrate together

Get on your thrones

Spread them legs wide open and hike one up on the arm

Get your FIERCE BITCH face on

And hit it

C :wow: A :wow: N :wow: D :wow: Y :wow:

CANDY SHOP