Madonna at her MOST BEAUTIFUL.

Crystal Coffin

Madonna%2B1990.jpg

Looks truly otherworldly in this Meisel photo. Absolutely breathtaking image. The proto-type for all post-modern blondes.

Oh Queen M was absolutely, positively STUNNING in the video for "The Power of Goodbye". I always thought the dark hair/light eyed look was a beautiful combo anyway, but I practically creamed myself when I watched TPOG for the very first time.

M in this video=Perfection :inlove:

Guest Hot Revolver

well, if you had seen the 'Making of' the POG video at the time, where she is not airbrushed, you would agree with me she looked really bad. Sickly thin and old.

yea plus she looks great under that blue hue

I'm glad people think this! Madonna looks the best in that video, truly amazing!! I wish she'd go back to dark hair again! She looks incredible!

Why did she not like this video?

She looks stunning in that video, I remember the first time I saw it I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. But I like how she looks in GI2M... even more...*hides*. Also what about Beautiful Stranger? Those arrrrmmms. And I love her look in Secret. Hard to pick her prettiest 'cause her looks are all so different! But yeah, TPOG is exquisite.