Madonna's Hung Up 'least sexy music video of all time'

Camacho

Hung Up is a beautiful masterpiece. But I agree it's not sexy at all. It's very self-conscious, cold and calculated in it's execution. There is no spontaneity or playfulness. It's all very 'look at me...I'm in my late 40's and I'm looking great after surgery...check out my man butt'.

Guest waiting

The least sexy thing about the video is her dance moves. I feel like I'm secretly spying on someone's crazy mom dancing in the gym to Abba when watching that video, and nobody should have been around to witness it. The contrast between those cool moves the kids were doing and her was not flattering to say the least. If her moves were fierce, it would have made it sexier; but then she did break her bones around that time, though I have a feeling she would have done pretty much the same either way.

She also looked deathly pale in that video.

I actually think Hung Up is very sexy because it ISNT self aware and calculated. I find it more tongue in cheek and YES ironic and thus more Madonnas style. I find 4 Minutes a lot more contrived and stilted with her COME HITHER looks at the camera and frolicking around around with Justin taking his clothes off. God I despise everything about that song.

Top Ten Most Sexy Videos

1. Britney – Toxic

2. Shakira – She Wolf

3. JLS - Beat Again

4. Girls Aloud – Untouchable

5. Kylie – Spinning Around

6. Rihanna - Umbrella

7. Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake - Love, Sex and Magic

8. Take That – Pray

9. Beyonce – Single Ladies

10. Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love

:lmao: Oh My....

The least sexy thing about the video is her dance moves. I feel like I'm secretly spying on someone's crazy mom dancing in the gym to Abba when watching that video, and nobody should have been around to witness it. The contrast between those cool moves the kids were doing and her was not flattering to say the least. If her moves were fierce, it would have made it sexier; but then she did break her bones around that time, though I have a feeling she would have done pretty much the same either way.

Are the dance moves lifted from Saturday Night Fever or just the look?

Sorry bu the club scene and the ghettoblaster humping scenes are orgasms for the eyes.

The boombox hump IS the fucking hottest thing ever, especially live on tour. :wow:

...and no I won't post another 140 images of her doing so. :lmao:

Guest waiting

Sorry bu the club scene and the ghettoblaster humping scenes are orgasms for the eyes.

Those are the only redeeming parts of the video. Almost everything in the gym makes me cringe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Ds7s5xqWY I really hate the move she does at 1:55.

Are the dance moves lifted from Saturday Night Fever or just the look?

The SNF reference is mostly for the disco look and the setting at the club. Maybe the rolling hand move + thrusting hip move.

it looks like they did a quick poll in the office of videos they could remember. What a rubbish list of both sexy and unsexy!?!? Toxic winning? I don't anyone that would even remember the video it was such a mess of ideas and surely Hit Me Baby was sexier.

Those are the only redeeming parts of the video. Almost everything in the gym makes me cringe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Ds7s5xqWY I really hate the move she does at 1:55.

The SNF reference is mostly for the disco look and the setting at the club. Maybe the rolling hand move + thrusting hip move.

That's because u don't have a sense of humour. She's obviously just 'going over' her dance moves in gym scene..practising

her dance moves 4 the club later that night..has nothing 2 do with her accident. The SNF reference is when she's walking the street

in the leather jacket..well duh..I didn't know one actually had 2 think 2 get the HU video :)

The video is hot MADONNA IS HOT. END OF STORY. :fag:

You suck so much. Try to post something positive for once.

Guest nothingfails0603

There's an obvious bias against Madonna. I don't see how HU is the least sexy video of all time when there's Happiness In Slavery by NIN, which has a naked man feed himself to a meat grinder that tortures him. Or pretty much any Mariah video after 1999.... Free Willy isn't sexy.

That's because u don't have a sense of humour. She's obviously just 'going over' her dance moves in gym scene..practising

her dance moves 4 the club later that night..has nothing 2 do with her accident. The SNF reference is when she's walking the street

in the leather jacket..well duh..I didn't know one actually had 2 think 2 get the HU video :)

I laughed my ass off the first time I saw the video. Her in a leotard, and prancing around the dance studio. :rotfl:

I'm kinda indifferent about the Hung Up video. I don't hate it, but I do think they could have done much better.

are you sure you are not thinking of the 'Sorry' video?

as much as I love that track...it always confused me as to why they would make such a shit video for it lol.

I cant tell you how many video treatments...epic video treatments that I came up with in my head for that song :-P

Guest ursaminorjim

I'd agree that "Hung up" isn't particularly sexy at all, but "Toxic" at number one? Really?! :blink:

That's ludicrous. Hell, I can name three Britney videos that are sexier, and a dozen Madonna videos. :lol:

What would as bunch of gay men know about whats sexy when it comes to women? Not sure how this list was compiled but most people would have known that M was in her late 40's and that would probably be off-putting for most young men.

Dont say that. You will have a hate campaign against you here! Thou shall not criticise 4 Mins.

It truly was a desperate song!

I actually think Hung Up is very sexy because it ISNT self aware and calculated. I find it more tongue in cheek and YES ironic and thus more Madonnas style. I find 4 Minutes a lot more contrived and stilted with her COME HITHER looks at the camera and frolicking around around with Justin taking his clothes off. God I despise everything about that song.

THANK YOU!

Even if it was just Madonna dancing in the gym the whole time - can't you tell that her moves are obviously referencing the way people danced in the 70s? It was also very much like that Jamie Lee Curtis movie which I forget the name of.

Oh Waiting. You're like a damp rag that someone uses to clean their kitchen counter. *Shakira moment* :lol: You post the same things OVER AND OVER.

Guest Hot Revolver

i thought she looked hot in the leotard especially in the sorry vidoe, she looked gorgeous. i think in hung up the lighting was really harsh so it didnt really compliment her

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Hung Up is a hot video. So was Poker Face. What a broke ass piece of shit list, seriously. The Hung Up video should be in the GOOD list even if it's JUST for the simple fact that she LOOKED so fucking AMAZING in the video. That alone made it so impressive.

Wannabe isn't sexy, but i don't think it was trying to be :lol:

Get The Party Started fucking sucks balls.

That Michael Jackson video deserves it's place though. In fact, it's #1 worst for me. I've never seen anyone so unsexy in my life. He looked like an over grown little girl with no titties dressed like a boy. Fucking hilarious video. Lisa Marie looked hot though.

I mean, come on, HUNG UP beating RICK ASTLY and WHAM!? give me a fucking break :rotfl: rubbish.

Slave 4 U is hotter than Toxic imo. But Toxic is a nice choice.

She Wolf has sexiness to it, but it's also bloody ridiculous in parts too. #2?....no.

Take That - Pray? :lol: no.