Madonna's Hung Up 'least sexy music video of all time'

Camacho

I Love Kylie alot. BUT Spinning Around is a hideous video, everything from her fake tan which seemed to merge with her brown hair to her gold hot pants shoved up her ass, was completely unappealing (I'm gay but Im sure no staright guy would find a 30 something year old woman prancing around like that attractice, even from an artistic point of view.) The only hot thing in that video was the guy she danced with.

I don't think the entire aim for Hung Up was sexy. (like spinning around) I think it was more shock tactics (look I'm 47 and in a leotard!) and 1970's disco reference.

These lists are always so BS and funny, you wonder what kinda person spends their life writing about such trival things. Plus where are all the videos prior to the late 90's?

:lmao: @ people taking this list seriously

Hung Up is the last time she's looked sexy, in a Madonna sense, in a music video. The whole dance studio sequence is so HER. Yeah she's looked good frolicking with Justin in 4 Minutes and hanging with the kids in Sorry, the sexiness is there, but in HU it just seems natural.

Guest waiting

That Michael Jackson video deserves it's place though. In fact, it's #1 worst for me. I've never seen anyone so unsexy in my life. He looked like an over grown little girl with no titties dressed like a boy. Fucking hilarious video. Lisa Marie looked hot though.

I think some of his fans might disagree with you about that. :scared:

Hung Up is the last time she's looked sexy, in a Madonna sense, in a music video. The whole dance studio sequence is so HER. Yeah she's looked good frolicking with Justin in 4 Minutes and hanging with the kids in Sorry, the sexiness is there, but in HU it just seems natural.

I think she looked the hottest when she was simply strutting her stuff down the street in HU.

I thought her Give It 2 Me video was one of her most sexiest videos, but I'm weird so yeah.

Anyway the list is stupid/pointless/innacurate so blah. I didn't think HU was exceptionally sexy but I don't think it was off-putting either. I thought it was cool and fun and disco!

Whatever @ that list.

Hung Up for me personally was sexy! I'm a straight guy and i found her totally shag-worthy in that leotard and the scenes of her walking down the street in that hoody and jeans, she looked absolutely delish!

Btw, the Spinning Around video is probably the TRASHIEST video I've ever seen :lmao: HOWEVER, Kylie has a traffic stopping lower body in it. So yeah, it's total trash, but my god, what an ass.

Wow, you really have a booty fetish. You like female booty as well?!

Wow, you really have a booty fetish. You like female booty as well?!

Hahaha. No not really. I like the human body in general. I find well proportioned/accentuated physiques really fascinating. Even with girls. There's something powerful about showing off a good body. And that's my GetUnconscious moment for the day.

Btw, the Spinning Around video is probably the TRASHIEST video I've ever seen :lmao: HOWEVER, Kylie has a traffic stopping lower body in it. So yeah, it's total trash, but my god, what an ass.

i remember reading somewhere that Kylie got workout tips from Jean claude Van Damme... makes sense in a way when you look at that cute butt of hers lol

Did she really? Awww how adorable.

Jean Claude, I love him.

what ass-fan wouldnt :lol:

yeah they did a movie together in the 90s. one of those where he doesnt show his butt... so totally not worth watching!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I think she looked the hottest when she was simply strutting her stuff down the street in HU.

Same here. The street scene into the club are the sexiest parts of the video. The studio scenes...eh, not so sexy.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

wacko.gif

why didnt JUMP make the "unsexy" list ???!??!!????????

I think she looked pretty hot in the Jump video. I just don;t think the video itself was all that great.

Nope. Are you chanelling Madonna on Letterman?

Fuck you loom. Do you pee on your lover?

P.S Kylie did Street fighter with Jean Claude VD. If I remember rightly she played Cammie. What a joke.

Beyonce's Crazy In Love & Baby Boy are more sexy than Single Ladies. :nocomment:

Britney's Womanizer is hotter than Toxic.

Most of Madonna's videos are sexy. I find HU & Sorry sexy. She looked hot in those videos.