Madonna on "Late Show"/David Letterman

FreeMySoul

Your post would make a lot more sense if you actually had read what I wrote....instead of jumping to your usual stupid conclusions.

LMFAO!....Your MORONIC posts about america, and american radio, are PRICELESS. :lmao:

ehm?

You know what... actually I commented on his comment.

I know what you wrote and I know that he misunderstood you and actually my comment wasn't directed at you (then I would have written "afrolito" instead of "people").

But indeed there are people who comment about things they know nothing about and I just agreed with him on that. Quite often your are one of those people but NOT this time around. I guess since I agreed on a comment of his that was directed at you my answer might have been confusing. But I agreed in general terms. Not everything is about you.

People who LIVE in the US write exactly the same things about the US and its radio so what's your point? Are they morons aswell?

The difference between us is that you comment about stuff you have no knowledge about it. I try not to. But like I said, this comment of mine was not actually directed at you. I guess he misunderstood your comment since he is probably used by know with your comments about stuff you don't know anything about.

ehm?

You know what... actually I commented on his comment.

I know what you wrote and I know that he misunderstood you and actually my comment wasn't directed at you (then I would have written "afrolito" instead of "people").

But indeed there are people who comment about things they know nothing about and I just agreed with him on that. Quite often your are one of those people but NOT this time around. I guess since I agreed on a comment of his that was directed at you my answer might have been confusing. But I agreed in general terms. Not everything is about you.

People who LIVE in the US write exactly the same things about the US and its radio so what's your point? Are they morons aswell?

The difference between us is that you comment about stuff you have no knowledge about it. I try not to. But like I said, this comment of mine was not actually directed at you. I guess he misunderstood your comment since he is probably used by know with your comments about stuff you don't know anything about.

You quoting him was completely directed at me.

And what exactly do I comment on with no knowledge? Specific examples please.

We all talk shit, but I can usually back it up with facts....having lived longer than you, and been all over the planet.

You quoting him was completely directed at me.

And what exactly do I comment on with no knowledge? Specific examples please.

We all talk shit, but I can usually back it up with facts....having lived longer than you, and been all over the planet.

But actually it wasn't directed at you, but I agree it was misleading.

This is not a thread to discuss those issues.

Yes we do, never said anything different. I guess it depends on what issues you talk shit about. But that's also not in this thread.

First of all you don't know my age, but yes I guess you're older than me..

I can travel all over the planet but that won't give me directly knowledge about it though.

Look I won't get into that discussion here since it truly doesn't fit the thread. You want to discuss it then PM me.

Again it wasn't directed at you, but yeah I should have maybe been more clear about that in my response to him.

Finally,she's doing some promotion for Celebration!! I wish she would spend the entire week going on various shows to talk about the album....

Monday=The Today Show and Tyra Banks

Tuesday=Oprah

Wednesday=David Letterman show

Thursday=Ellen

Friday=Good Morning America

Come on,Madonna! Don't let Mariah and Barbra Streisand steal the spotlight this week! Get out there and work!

Why? I think David Letterman is a great show for her. Oprah and Ellen seem to appeal to an older more conservative audience partly because they are on during the day. Letterman appeals to a younger trendier audience because it's on later at night. I don't think the housewives who watch Oprah and Ellen care about Madonna.

I disagree.Ellen is considered cool and hip by MANY young people.She's fun,likable and appeals to teens as well as adults.Plus,she is a huge Madonna fan.It would make perfect sense for Madonna to appear on her show.

As for Oprah....if an artist appears on her show,their CD will move MANY units.That's a proven fact.I don't know what type of audience she appeals to,I just know that an appearance on her show can boost a CD straight to Number One.Why do you think so many artists go on her show the week that their new CD is released? lol.

Finally,she's doing some promotion for Celebration!! I wish she would spend the entire week going on various shows to talk about the album....

Monday=The Today Show and Tyra Banks

Tuesday=Oprah

Wednesday=David Letterman show

Thursday=Ellen

Friday=Good Morning America

Come on,Madonna! Don't let Mariah and Barbra Streisand steal the spotlight this week! Get out there and work!

Like this would EVER happen, no need really. Tyra is way-too low brow for her. Oprah would probably be good but not the RIGHT audience, she's not the crac-head Whitney. David's perfect. Ellen I think would be good, more hip and happening show, probably her best target audience. Good morning America would might be ok, not quite her audience either.

Guest Not4Pussies

Like this would EVER happen, no need really. Tyra is way-too low brow for her. Oprah would probably be good but not the RIGHT audience, she's not the crac-head Whitney. David's perfect. Ellen I think would be good, more hip and happening show, probably her best target audience. Good morning America would might be ok, not quite her audience either.

she did BET last year. lol

tyra banks wouldn't be bad now at all lol

i hope letterman is not the only thing we get

she needs to de Ellen proper

I love Tyra.. I haven't seen that many shows of her (not even one full tyra banks show to be honest, just a few snippets on youtube) but what i've seen, also from Top Model, has always been good.. I think she has brains. More so then say... Whoopi goldberg, who thinks she's so darn smart and down to earth. but when she talks about people who she doesn't like, she suddenly changes into any superficial and idiotic teenager who loves to gossip.

I'd rather have her go on more of those "tonight shows", I'm thinking jay leno, conan, larry... but David's probably my fav. I hope she says a lot of "fuck" which is still a taboo in the US she needs to break. Seriously, I don't see what people in the US get so worked up about. I just heard from a teacher who did a lecture in the US and he was not allowed to talk about sex, it was the "forbidden topic". So if anyone should "fix" this, it's Madonna.

Edit: I forgot about ellen, she NEEDS to go on that show again but a lot longer than she did in 2006.. that was too short to me, they also only talked about the performance at the Grammys she just did and the tour.. there wasn't a lot of new/interesting or even funny stuff she talked about - the dancing at the end was cute though! :)

she needs to perform though.

I don't see why anyone would buy a song/album because they saw an interview. In fact, I think her interviews do more harm than good. I mean, the interviews during the AL days really sealed the deal for many people (non-fans).

she needs to perform though.

I don't see why anyone would buy a song/album because they saw an interview. In fact, I think her interviews do more harm than good. I mean, the interviews during the AL days really sealed the deal for many people (non-fans).

i do agree.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but the good news is that Woody Harrelson was bumped to Thursday night. So, it's just Madonna, and then Harry connick Jr performing near the end of the program. She should get as much airtime as she did in 1994 (I think she was the only non-musicla guest then, too). I don't remember if there were other guests when she appeared in 2005.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

If M does Tyra, i'm going to hang myself.

Just the other day Tyra was getting abused foster children to paint their feelings on paper. Then when they were done, Tyra stood next to the pictures and had "pose time", where she pouted and posed dramatically with the work. She's a fool :lol:

Guest bluejean

If M does Tyra, i'm going to hang myself.

Just the other day Tyra was getting abused foster children to paint their feelings on paper. Then when they were done, Tyra stood next to the pictures and had "pose time", where she pouted and posed dramatically with the work. She's a fool :lol:

That's awful.

But correct me if I'm wrong, didn't this woman also discuss farts with Janet Jackson? :lol: