Madonna on "Late Show"/David Letterman

FreeMySoul

Guest Pud Whacker

The stress of her troubled marriage to Guy Ritchie and divorce took a huge toll on her which was evident during the 1st leg of the S&S tour, but now it seems like she has pulled herself together, her life in order and looks so much happier and relaxed.

thanks dr laura!!! :demonic:

madonna is better, cooler and more gorgeous everyday. back in 1983, i picked the ONLY star worth it. and its been fantastic all the way through. there is no other. you all can have your joanne. :rotfl:

starisborn.jpg

I feel a sense of pride in that respect as well......................while everyone was going from one pop tart to another.....one dance act to another.....I was devoted to the queen........THE QUEEN!

Guest Pud Whacker

I feel a sense of pride in that respect as well......................while everyone was going from one pop tart to another.....one dance act to another.....I was devoted to the queen........THE QUEEN!

key word. are you italian?

:lol: Thats how I always felt watching people like MJ crash and burn, and Mariah go bat shit crazy, or Whitney cracked out on drugs, or Britney shave her head, and along with all those other where are they now pop stars from over the years. I always thought "Thank god I am a Madonna fan." :lol: We are fucking spoiled when you think about it for all the BITCHING that we do. :horn:

Guest Pud Whacker

:wow:

lol that you can see her fillings in the last thumbnail. Surprised she didn't get tooth coloured fillings.

weve been there, eddy. so 2001.

key word. are you italian?

I'm Canadian....from Toronto........however my parents are Italian and Polish.

After all these years.......just look at her.......there is no comparison to any "star" of today...sure you look....but you never admire and worship like you do for the once and for always QUEEN!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm Canadian....from Toronto........however my parents are Italian and Polish.

After all these years.......just look at her.......there is no comparison to any "star" of today...sure you look....but you never admire and worship like you do for the once and for always QUEEN!

better believe it. :asian: