Madonna on "Late Show"/David Letterman

FreeMySoul

Madonna Books Visits to David Letterman

By Josef Adalian Published: September 25, 2009 David Letterman has booked another superstar guest: Madonna.

The former Material Girl will appear on Wednesday's edition of "The Late Show," CBS said Friday. She'll be hyper her new greatest hits CD.

Wednesday's planned visit will be Madonna's eighth :confused: appearance on "Late Show." She last stopped by in January 2007.

http://www.thewrap.c...-letterman-7777

She was on in '88, '94, '00, '03, '05 and '07 - that 6 appearances, am I missing one?

She walked on briefly in 95. I think it was Valentine's or something.

Right. Totally forgot about that one. She gave him red roses, as I recall. She was on for a few seconds.

She looked really trashy there.

Guest Pud Whacker

Right. Totally forgot about that one. She gave him red roses, as I recall. She was on for a few seconds.

She looked really trashy there.

yes, it was right before she went to europe to promote bedtime stories. her hair was so beyond bleached it was breaking off. she looked like trailer trash. :lol: ....until she got to europe and had hair pieces added. then she was sockn' it. :thumbsup:

I bet he asks her about jesus! i want madonna fighting on an interview again!!1

David: Now, there's a clip I wanted to show everyone, and I want you to respond to it. -shows the clip from Celebration of Madonna and Jesus kissing-

Madonna: And?

David: Well, I think you know what we're thinking! -audience laughs-

Madonna: I don't think people make a big deal when a man dates a younger woman, but when a woman dates a younger man it's an issue. It's not an issue for me. -said in her usual amazing "I am the Queen" way-

Excellent! Thats great news :) However, i doubt she'll discuss the album much, i remember when she was on for Confessions in 2005, she hardly said anything about it and it was more about her love of her country house etc but still nevertheless, its all great!

Guest Pud Whacker

Excellent! Thats great news :) However, i doubt she'll discuss the album much, i remember when she was on for Confessions in 2005, she hardly said anything about it and it was more about her love of her country house etc but still nevertheless, its all great!

yeah and when whitney was on Noprah, she spoke about being spat on by bobby brown.

Superstar Madonna will visit the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, Wednesday, Sept. 30 (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

This will mark the music icon’s eighth appearance on the CBS broadcast — she was last interviewed on the show on Jan. 11, 2007, with prior sit-down interviews on Oct. 20, 2005, Nov. 11, 2003, Nov. 3, 2000 and her memorable appearance on March 31, 1994. She also made a brief cameo appearance Feb. 13, 1995, when she delivered Valentine’s candy and flowers to Letterman. On Dec. 28, 1998, she appeared in a taped celebrity Top Ten List of the “Top Ten Things Beautiful Women Love About Dave.”

cbs.com

Oprah is better promo IMO for people to buy that problem CD.