Madonna 'wants to reunite with brother'

kangarooz

Guest SuperBriGuy

I think it has the possibility to be true.

Her father has had cancer. He's not getting any younger. The quote, "At one point Madonna wanted all the family to cut off Chris, but her father wasn't willing. It's been a nightmare ever since. She's calmed down about the book and had time to think." sound like something a parent would say to their fueding adult children. It probably hurt her father more than either of them even.

And if she hasn't learned that from the enlightening kabballah by now, it may be time to drop it.

Exactly...I don't know either of these people personally but I'd gather that they would both (hopefully) realize that life is way too short to put their elderly father through this. If this story is true, that is. I'm 25 and I understand that you have to be careful what you say to people...it may be the last time you ever see that person again. And as enlightened a woman as Madonna is, I'm sure she understands that as well. After all, you don't have to be a Kabbalist to figure it out.

Yes, yes, yes, it's all Guy Ritchie's fault but then again it seems like everyone has forgotten her fag brother is a cunt who's unemployed (no intention of getting any job either) & willing to betray anyone to get some $$$ to ease his drug addiction, and not to forget he had once said Madge should "share" her hard-earning $$$ with her family.

He's nothing but a lazy chokehead. :rolleyes:

Guest ursaminorjim

Bottom line - they've both said and done horrible things about and to each other. I hope their publicly airing their grievances (particularly Christopher) has gotten everything out on the table, and they can move on. They obviously love each other a great deal, it seems a shame to waste all that over a bunch of ego-driven nonsense.

Then again, just because someone's family doesn't mean you automatically have to be friends.

from Perez:

Don't Believe It

Filed under: Exclusives! > Madonna

There are reports floating around that Madonna has reconciled with her backstabbing loser of a brother, Christopher Cicconne.

"So not true," a source close to the pop star tells us.

Yup, we didn't believe that shiz!

Pray, tell me. What exactly did she do to him that was harmful?

Nothing.

Christopher on the other hand has been very publicly, and bitterly dissing his sister ever since this book came out. He clearly loves and supports his sis though :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

From Contact Music:

MADONNA'S BROTHER TAKES AIM AT HER AGAIN

MADONNA's brother CHRISTOPHER CICCONE has taken aim at the star and her toyboy lover JESUS LUZ - just weeks after the estranged siblings reportedly reconciled.

Ciccone was banished from the "Holiday" superstar's inner-circle when he published his tell-all tome, Life With My Sister Madonna, in 2008 - which exposed the singer's private life, shining a specific spotlight on her marriage to Guy Ritchie.

Madonna reportedly offered an olive branch to her brother earlier this month (Sep09), emailing the interior designer to try and repair their broken relationship for the sake of her ageing father.

But it seems as if Ciccone is still bitter about his sibling's fame and fortune - and has launched another venomous attack about her dress sense and new-found love interest.

Referring to the star's appearance at the recent MTV Video Music Awards, where the star paid tribute to late singer Michael Jackson, Ciccone growls to E! Online:

"She looked like Rachel Zoe (fashion stylist) gone horribly wrong!

"It proves the point that you can judge a person by the company they keep - or don't keep. It's painfully apparent that Jesus may be able to turn water into wine, but your basic blow dryer eludes him."

Not sure how true any of this is as Madonna reportedly HAS NOT tried to mend the fence.

Looks like it's true. Here's the article from Eonline:

Madonna's Brother Expresses Himself: Sis Doesn't Look So Hot

Wed., Sep. 16, 2009 7:02 PM PDT by Natalie Finn and Ken Baker

Madonna's papa don't preach, but her brother sure does.

The pop icon's estranged sibling Christopher Ciccone, whom she hasn't been on voguing terms with since before he spilled some dirty beans in his 2008 memoir Life With My Sister, apparently doesn't think much of his sister's look lately.

"She looked like Rachel Zoe gone horribly wrong!" Ciccone told E! News, possibly referring to the satiny, zipped-up visage outfit Madonna was sporting Sunday night at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

"It proves the point that you can judge a person by the company they keep— or don't keep," Ciccone jabbed, referring to his sis' significantly younger other, Jesus Luz.

"It's painfully apparent that Jesus may be able to turn water into wine, but your basic blow dryer eludes him."

Oh, snap. So is Ciccone implying that Madonna's rosy glow is more manmade than au naturel?

We actually couldn't care either way. So long as she keeps those arms covered up, Madonna can do whatever she wants to her face.

Looks like he's still going at his sister. Must be a hard pill for him to swallow considering that if he just held his tongue, he could have been back into her inner circle now that Guy is out of the way. He could be decorating her big new mansion in NY, tagging along to the fashion shows and A-list parties, enjoying his nieces and nephews but instead he's out of her life completely right now. Who knows if they'll ever reconcile but if they do, I think it will take a long while before it happens.

Looks like it's true. Here's the article from Eonline:

Madonna's Brother Expresses Himself: Sis Doesn't Look So Hot

Wed., Sep. 16, 2009 7:02 PM PDT by Natalie Finn and Ken Baker

Madonna's papa don't preach, but her brother sure does.

The pop icon's estranged sibling Christopher Ciccone, whom she hasn't been on voguing terms with since before he spilled some dirty beans in his 2008 memoir Life With My Sister, apparently doesn't think much of his sister's look lately.

"She looked like Rachel Zoe gone horribly wrong!" Ciccone told E! News, possibly referring to the satiny, zipped-up visage outfit Madonna was sporting Sunday night at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

"It proves the point that you can judge a person by the company they keep— or don't keep," Ciccone jabbed, referring to his sis' significantly younger other, Jesus Luz.

"It's painfully apparent that Jesus may be able to turn water into wine, but your basic blow dryer eludes him."

Oh, snap. So is Ciccone implying that Madonna's rosy glow is more manmade than au naturel?

We actually couldn't care either way. So long as she keeps those arms covered up, Madonna can do whatever she wants to her face.

Looks like he's still going at his sister. Must be a hard pill for him to swallow considering that if he just held his tongue, he could have been back into her inner circle now that Guy is out of the way. He could be decorating her big new mansion in NY, tagging along to the fashion shows and A-list parties, enjoying his nieces and nephews but instead he's out of her life completely right now. Who knows if they'll ever reconcile but if they do, I think it will take a long while before it happens.

I had no problems with the book really..I mean it was low, he was selling out his own blood but it was his story.

Wassever, ja..bruno.jpgbut this is just a nicht nicht.. .

His bitternes is really all consuming. The way he speaks of her shows he is not a well man.If he didn't care about her he would just not say anything,but he can't keep his mouth shut. He probably thought that with Guy Rithie out of the picture,she was gonna welcome him with open arms. I can picture him going on the web looking for pictures of her and reading gossip about her,he is so out of the loop that's all he has now. He really has an unhealthy obsession with her. Madonna on the other hand is probably not loosing any sleep over this,she has her beautiful family. What does chris have,excepts his bitternes chewing him up from the inside ? I hope and believe she will stay well clear of him,she doesn't need that negativity in her life. The man needs therapy.

His comments don't even made sense. Someone said if you're going to bitch, at least make sure what you say is funny. His comments aren't funny at all. Madonna looks nothing like Rachel Zoe. And Rachel Zoe gone wrong doesn't make sense because Rachel doesn't ever look good. So how can you be Rachel gone wrong, when she is always wrong!

And I don't get his comment about the blow dryer. Is he referring to Madonna's hair or Jesus' hair?

If he had said she looked like Faye Dunaway gone wrong, that while bitchy would at least make sense.

Guest hot revolver

His comments don't even made sense. Someone said if you're going to bitch, at least make sure what you say is funny. His comments aren't funny at all. Madonna looks nothing like Rachel Zoe. And Rachel Zoe gone wrong doesn't make sense because Rachel doesn't ever look good. So how can you be Rachel gone wrong, when she is always wrong!

And I don't get his comment about the blow dryer. Is he referring to Madonna's hair or Jesus' hair?

If he had said she looked like Faye Dunaway gone wrong, that while bitchy would at least make sense.

ur really overanalyzing it me thinks

I actually reread like twenty pages of the last few chapters of his book again today and I'm surprised that christopher, who seems like such a friendly, intelligent and fun guy when I am reading his words is the kind of person who he'd totally hate and make fun of himself in his own book.

I don't know if you understand what I'm saying here, but he sounds like the type of guy who'd not want to be friends with the type of people who dish around on television shows and gossip magazines. Yet that's exactly what he's doing now. He either portrayed himself as someone different in the book OR he became the kind of person he'd hate two years ago. He still needs a lot of work with his therapist, trying to get rid "of his demons".

.. I agree on what he wrote about certain things, such as Guy's friends and those homophobic comments ('spoofer'), I was truly shocked to hear that. Guy and his friends shooting 300 animals in one day, I cannot imagine Madonna agreeing with those kind of things. So in that way, I'm totally on Christopher's side.. but what he's doing now.. I don't have any sympathy for a person who talks like this about his own sister in public.