Bedtime Stories Appreciation Thread!

hesser

Madonna can we see the nightgown!?

I found it on youtube the other day but it's gone..no PJ party 2 close BS month :americanlife:

pajama_party_11.jpg

pajama_party_12.jpg

pajama_party_13.jpg

pajama_party_14.jpg

pajama_party_19.jpg

Okay I believe that dude was only allowed 2 dance with her cuz he was a midget..

I wanna c the part where the drag queen pics her up & dances with her...

^When and what for were these pictures taken??

By Paolo Roversi

they were meant for the Bedtime Stories album, but they were scrapped and ended up using the Demarchelier shoot

At the time, only one photo was released from that session, from the Bedtime Stories single.

madonna.jpg

By Paolo Roversi

they were meant for the Bedtime Stories album, but they were scrapped and ended up using the Demarchelier shoot

At the time, only one photo was released from that session, from the Bedtime Stories single.

madonna.jpg

The guy who took the Take A Bow pic in ur sig, also the inlay 4 the BS single, isn't he Sean Penn's brother?

wetten_dass_01.jpg

wetten_dass_02.jpg

wetten_dass_03.jpg

Sooo exiting when she finally came on Wetten Dass..the 1st of many appearances there...

Clown make-up tastic. A bit Stefani-ish, non?

Wetten Das sucks. Playback frenzy. The bytch needs to sing LIVE :voodoo: not many such performances from that era

Clown make-up tastic. A bit Stefani-ish, non?

Wetten Das sucks. Playback frenzy. The bytch needs to sing LIVE :voodoo: not many such performances from that era

Wetten Dass is wonderful..as for the playback..it's tradition :americanlife:

But I like her with Thomas Gottschalk..he said she was a total bitch when

her & her entourage 1st came on the show...

But Yes..'SECRET' live..how sad that we didn't get a live performance for that from the era itself..

The guy who took the Take A Bow pic in ur sig, also the inlay 4 the BS single, isn't he Sean Penn's brother?

The photo is shot by a Mike Penn, i dont know if that is Sean's brother. Though he does have a brother named Michael that's a musician.

whoopiedoo bee doo ooh la la, come to me baby

whoopiedoo bee doo ooh la la, don't say maybe

When i look in your eyes, baby here's what i see

I see so much confusion and it's killing me

Guest ursaminorjim
The photo is shot by a Mike Penn, i dont know if that is Sean's brother. Though he does have a brother named Michael that's a musician.

Mike Penn - not related to Sean, Michael or the late Chris.

Mike Penn - not related to Sean, Michael or the late Chris.

Um please change ur sig I don't take well 2 that colour..It doesn't go with what I'm wearing

people in the cyber café might think I know nothing about fashion... :americanlife:

Guest ursaminorjim
Um please change ur sig I don't take well 2 that colour..It doesn't go with what I'm wearing

people in the cyber café might think I know nothing about fashion... :americanlife:

I would imagine they'd already guessed that based on what you're wearing, hon.

The first one is amaze though - used on the silver metallic limited edition UK 12"

it's not exactly the same one actually, it's this one:

62630873.jpg

I wonder if we'll ever get the full Roversi shoot at some point? I do love the Demarchelier shoots, but I'm always curious about the 'could-have-beens' and the outtakes, etc. Maybe some re-release down the road from Warner Bros or that rumored photo collection book will reveal some additional shots.