Madonna @ MET Costume Institute Gala!

she looks cool. totally over the top which is appropriate for this event and of course she (as that article states) becomes the center of attention, just as she likes it :lmao:

I think this is the worst she has looked since that green lawn dress but even then facially she looked stunning. This makes her look like a knackered bunny girl. Did she sit with the talent vacuum Victoria Beckham? I can't believe she is that desperate for PR that she is seen with someone who has kept themselves in the spotlight doing nothing but buying PR and staying in a sham marriage with her dull husband.

Madonna and Jesus's first date at Costume Institute Gala

Print Share Comment Rex Features

Madonna was back to her attention-grabbing best last night, stepping out for her first red carpet appearance with toyboy lover Jesus Luz at The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala ball.

SEE ALL THE COSTUME INSTITUTE GALA PICS HERE

And it wasn’t just the arm candy that got tongues wagging. The Queen of Pop brought out her 80s side, taking the evening’s dress theme ‘The Model As Muse: Embodying Fashion’ and running with it.

Dressed in a navy blue ruched Louis Vuitton mini dress, thigh-high black boots and the black fingerless gloves of old, Madge completed her ensemble with a teal-coloured hair piece tied around a top knot.

The style chameleon’s get-up didn’t put off beau of the moment though, as 22-year-old toyboy, Jesus Luz, showed up at fashion’s most stylish annual bash, looking super suave in a slick black dinner jacket and waited attentively as the flashbulbs went into overdrive for his date.

The pair has frequently been spotted out and about in New York in recent weeks but last night was the couple’s first outing as a confirmed item and the duo couldn’t have cared less about the ensuing gossip.

Jesus-Luz-and-Madonna-LP_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

Guest gloriesbarcelona

madonna-2009-met-costume-gala-09.jpg

bc5a3291.jpg

Great, she looks beautiful but... I think I could have done WITHOUT the bunny ears :nocomment:

Wow, can't believe she actually took Jesus. Wish there were more photos of them there.

The Daily-Hate is really obssesed with Madonna; they put ner name and picture twice in he top 3 articles on their main page.

can't believe it how gorgeous this woman is. i'm in love with her since the beginning but sometimes it amazes me.

i love this crazy outfit, reminds me of Madonna wild days. :inlove:

Very Lady GaGa inspired. Love the face but the boots, scrunchie and the hair are SAD. *puke*

Rihana looks like a lesbian

Madonna looks beyond awesome, Guy would never have let her get away with that lol!

Guest Drowned Bedtime

She looks great. How to do unique/quirky and not look like a washed-up tranny. (Joanne)

Guest waiting

Is it just me or has Guy Oseary been looked stressed, tired, unhappy ever since her divorce? I think she is sucking the life out of him.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

they didnt interview M... i guess she just wanted to show up in the dress, do the pr for marc, and party. no annoying questions.

Is it just me or has Guy Oseary been looked stressed, tired, unhappy ever since her divorce? I think she is sucking the life out of him.

he always looks a bit "blah" at those events, even during interviews. he's the nicest with her fans, not with the press.