New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

Untouched?They looks final to me, she just looks human and not like a doll.

The way the wig is attached in the hairline is noticeable. Also, I doubt that the vein will be that visible in the final result.

I just hope its March issue.

2wnuzh2.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker
Of course Puddy, but even more the case now! At 50 she's just getting started! :thumbsup:

of course. point was - theyve said shes DISGUSTING since day one.

Guest Pud Whacker
You have got the license to diss my Tori, I couldn't care less about it! You're PUD! :thumbsup:

What matters is that you're mean to that Icelandic maggot called BJORK :rotfl:

:rotfl:

i dont think we know if theyre outtakes or the ones from the mag yet, coco.

Yup, my guess however that they are outtakes. I am 100% sure however that these pics are unretouched. Too many clue's that this is an original picture, it contains way too many elements that a retoucher would take out:

* The lace front of the wig she has on

* The veins on the side of her forehead and next to her eyes

* The veins in her eyes

* Her wonky left eye, they'd open it up a little to make it more balanced with the right eye.

* The dark rings under her eyes.

These are NOT from the magazine or at least will not end up in the magazine like this...

Brad Pitt's last photo shoot for W was untouched.

1. That wasn't a fashion shoot

2. His "untouched" photos were a marketing ploy clearly referencing Benjamin Button

Madonna doesn't have a film coming out where she's aging in reverse. These images will be iconic, not geriatric.

1. That wasn't a fashion shoot

2. His "untouched" photos were a marketing ploy clearly referencing Benjamin Button

Madonna doesn't have a film coming out where she's aging in reverse. These images will be iconic, not geriatric.

What do you know?

I have brain, understand common sense, know about photography, and have two eyes that see.

You only see what you eyes want to see..

I don't take everything for granted with Madonna.She looks amazing in these pix and we don't know, yet, what she wasnted to do with Klein this time around.

You only see what you eyes want to see..

I don't take everything for granted with Madonna.She looks amazing in these pix and we don't know, yet, what she wasnted to do with Klein this time around.

I think it's a safe bet she doesn't want to look OLD. :lol: