New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

I In Portuguese there's a colourful expression to define affectionate friendships. You say "amizade colorida"

(colourful friendship). Is this the nature of your relationship with Madonna?

J No colour. She is just a friend. She's a person in my life, we share the same views on many things,

there's a lot of exchange as it happens between friends. Forgive me but how many times will you mention

Madonna in this interview relating her to me? three, four?

Is He Aware that SHE is the ONLY REASON he's "Famous"? :electropop:

INT How do you plan to invest the money you are earning?

J As soon as I can I am going to buy back the house where I spent my childhood. A aunt of mine used to live

there before she died. She was the one who raised me since my parents were living separately. The house

is in a really beautiful place

INT Have you suffered because of your parents' separation?

J A bit. Fortunately they have always remained friendly to each other but they would only talk by phone.

Recently though I managed to have them have lunch together: it was the first time in many years.

INT Where do you live by here in New York?

J At a friend's place

INT And what do you do waiting for new modelling work?

J I visit museums, go to the gym, jog in Central Park and I read.

INT What do you read?

J Deepak Chopra. I like him a lot. I am interested in all types of spirituality

INT I can tell by looking at your Tshirt. There's a huge writing on it: FAITH Where did you buy it?

J It's a present

INT By Madonna?

Jesus doesn't reply anything but his ears redden. By the way the tshirt is by Christian Audigier,Von Dutch

manager and designer whom Madonna should collaborate to design a new line with. There's already a model for

it.

INT Have you been made fun of because of your name?

J Yes, they do that continously. If somebody asks me a favour, they start with "Jesus, save me".

I am very proud of my name and of my surname ( luz means light in Portuguese). I wouldn't change them

ever, that's why I had them tattoed on my back

INT Your mother is a hairdresser and your father is a clerk. How did it cross your mind to become a model?

J I have been advised to do it. Actually I wanted to be an actor. I have attended classes in Rio too in a school

In the meantime I got hired by an agency and so the first jobs came....but the big change came with this Klein

photoshoot with Madonna

Yes, thanks for the translation. He does seem a little boring for an interviewee. I guess my dreams of having one of her former lovers tell a magazine: "Madonna' vagina tastes like carmel corn" will have to wait.