New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

Fantastic. This must be the most controversial photoshoot she's done in over a decade. Just watch these photos make headlines all over the world :thumbsup:

She looks sexy and very 90's and the hunks are really hot!!! and i'm so glad they didnt photoshoop her bruises and let them the way they are! i love how the whole thing is like a story, and the cover is awesomeness!!

Are there move pix??

IMO, this picture (like all the others) is part of the "story"/"theme" they are trying to present with this shoot.

guess you are right, but there must be tons of better ones to put in the mag

looks like the footage they shot in Argentina might end up being documentary material after all. more and more reports and rumors are saying that the DVD is going to be the one recorded in BRASIL.

there wasnt any different cameras filming, they cancelled due the rain. unfortunely the DVD was filmed in Argentina... it would be a blast if it was Brazil cause the crowds were the best she has ever had

Guest Pud Whacker
There are 47 pics in all. Some of the others are at the W magazine site.

47 pages - big difference from 47 pictures. images will spill over from page to page.

There have to be more pix! the whole photoshoot is a story, and i believe it starts with them meeting at that party and M dancing all surrounded by those guys.?( remember the pix with them dancing that leaked while ago)

So...MORE! NOW

There have to be more pix! the whole photoshoot is a story, and i believe it starts with them meeting at that party and M dancing all surrounded by those guys.?( remember the pix with them dancing that leaked while ago)

So...MORE! NOW

yeah she had a black dress and a hat.. but she wasnt with the wig so

Totally unexpected to be honest. This is the most hottest photoshoot she ever done since the early 90's. The whole Jackie Kennedy look is amazing, love the clothes and the perfect contrast must be the dark eyebrows and the hair. HOT.

Her legs on the cover look like some melting noodles, that's the only pic that bothers me.