New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

Maybe the stories about Madonna kissing Jesus should ve been about them kissing as part of the photoshoot. Hes probably Kleins bitch.

All these stories about them kissing had nothing to do with the photshoot. They said they were making out and kissing madly at some party all night where she sat on his lap.

I wanna see more pics!! :thumbsup: leak leak leak!

Guest Pud Whacker
I don't like the first picture. The second is hot.

really? im surprised. again she reminds me so often of marisa parades and that was the first thing i thought of when i saw it..

Marisa_Paredes_Cecilia_Roth.jpg

speaking of - does anyone have the streetcar named desire poster from the film all about my mother where marisa's all blond ambiton'd out!!! :demonic:

Guest Pud Whacker
Probably because of the hairdo. Looks like a coat or a huge bunny on her head. :rotfl:

:demonic:

not just the hairdo. did you ever see High Heels? thats when it first hit me back in 1991~~!!! i always thought madonna was going to be like when she 'grew up' :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
Ahh, Jesus and Madonna look like they are about to make out!! That'll sure raise some eyebrows!!

lets cut to the chase...

SHES A LECHEROUS OLD WHORE ALWAYS PREYING ON THE YOUNG. GIVE IT UP WOMAN.

:demonic:

And she enjoys it. She defies all these silly labels. To me, she's enjoying life, not following rules set by society.

Exactly!! She's living her life, no question about it!! :thumbsup: And could give a fuck what anyone thinks about it!