New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

wow wow wow. i don't have words. i can't believe it really. it's like a video honestly. why can't she make a video like that if she does the photoshoot? simple and artistic. but of course it's not so commercial that's why. but she looks very 90's. incredible. after all these years.

I told you Steven Meisel always took off the slut of her. ;)

wow wow wow. i don't have words. i can't believe it really. it's like a video honestly. why can't she make a video like that if she does the photoshoot? simple and artistic. but of course it's not so commercial that's why. but she looks very 90's. incredible. after all these years.

This is Steven KLEIN not Meisel.

but thats exactly what people would really want to see of her, a video like that, that doesnt look so commercial, something like this photoshoot has something mysterious, a bit like the I want You video and Bad Girl video. Steven Klein should make a few of her videos :)

This is Steven KLEIN not Meisel.

yes i said it wrong, i wanted to say that since she begun working with him again (with Meisel) since last year she took off that attitude you know. excuse my explanation.

Me too.

I think that what I love the most about this photoshoot is that absolutely NO pictures look airbrushed.

Agree. I think maybe there's very minimum airbrushing in some. They obviously wanted to give a raw feeling to these. They didn't airbrush the bruises on her legs; which gives it more of raunchy and real outlook.

The 2 leaked photos are not airbrushed and her complexion is amazing in them.

Can't wait to see the rest of the photos. LEAK!

From DListed.com

Just put a little salt on your no-no to stop it from puckering up a storm at the sight of these panty creaming pictures of hot ass Jesus. I think writing that sentence just earned me an extra shift cleaning Satan's dick butter off in Hell.

Every hole is screaming GOT DAYUM at Jesus. I'm surprised his utter hotness didn't melt all the plastic in Vadge's face. It probably did, but the Photoshop slaves fixed that shit up. Actually, they probably just copy and pasted Vadge's face from her Sex Book right over these pictures. Too bad there isn't an "erase desperation" tool in Photoshop, because this shit is covered in it!

I won't make one rude comment about her roidy poon, because she mostly her crotch area to herself in some of these pictures. I mean, she's crossing her legs on the cover! It probably took a dozen cranes, hundreds of crow bars and a few gallons of holy water to achieve that shit.

In the second thumbnail below, we are witnessing a grown man realize that he's just sold his soul to The Vadge. But he deserves that shit for tattooing "Jesus Lux" on his back. Only an asshole would tattoo their names on themselves, but I'd still lick on it. It probably tastes like boiled douchewater.

Same here! It's reminiscent of Justify My Love and SEX all rolled into one.

I'm glad they left her scratches. It makes the shoot even more sexy and dramatic.

:inlove:

Guest harbors
Best shoot she's done for a long time. Bet she couldn't wait to divorce Guy so she could turn up the heat in her creative work.

It's her revenge, dear.

Guest Little Red

My first impression was: dirty and cheap. High class cheap. It's somewhere between hot and repulsive. I dunno... interesting concoction. I do like the fact they left her bruises untouched. Some of the photos have that kind of distanced, plastic doll quality that a lot of Cindy Sherman's work shows.

Her body was just MADE for this dress! Her curves in it are absolutely sublime.

fass_madonna_05_h.jpg

The general public are so gonna have their claws out over this shoot. LOL :dramatic:

Editor Letter:

Madonna: Behind the Scenes in Rio

Leave it to Madonna to have the last laugh. With the tabloid media in a frenzy over the 50-year-old’s divorce from Guy Ritchie and alleged dalliance with 33-year-old New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez, does she low-key it and go out publicly only with her kids? Does she find an “age appropriate” man, someone born, say, before the Beatles arrived in America?

Hell, no. Madonna has never been one to hide. Nor to apologize. Provocation is simply in her nature. So she teamed once again with photographer Steven Klein for a W photo shoot that thumbs her nose at prudes and busybodies who would call her a cougar. If you think A-Rod is too young for her, how about 20-ish Jesus Luz, a Brazilian model discovered during casting for the shoot in Rio de Janeiro? Madonna and Luz’s obvious chemistry, Creative Director Dennis Freedman recalls, quickly sidelined the other, more seasoned male mannequins as Klein’s heat-seeking lens homed in on the megastar and the unknown. Soon the shoot’s plot, told in Klein’s cinematic style, evolved into the story of a strong, powerful, exceedingly chic woman and her new, boyish, beautiful plaything.

“Blame It on Rio” is Madonna and Klein’s third collaboration for W. The first, “Madonna Unbound” (April 2003), found her twisted like a pretzel in a photographic meditation on the performance process. The second, “Madonna Rides Again” (June 2006), explored her, uh, passion for horses. And now comes her appreciation for the male form. “Each one is extraordinarily ambitious,” says Freedman.

But who would expect anything less from Madonna? Say what you will about her, she is no slacker. She agreed to undertake the W project on her two-day break between concerts in Rio and São Paulo on the South American leg of her Sticky & Sweet Tour. The first day was devoted to fittings, and on the second, Freedman says, “she worked well into the night” as the crew plowed through a storyboard’s worth of scenes. And if she managed to squeeze a little pleasure into all that business, who are we to criticize? :queenbitch:

i known Madonna and Klein wanted to do this shoot in a kind of spontaneous way, but really what the point to put pics like this in the mag?

look:

fass_madonna_06_h.jpg

:|

IMO, this picture (like all the others) is part of the "story"/"theme" they are trying to present with this shoot.