New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

Ok, right after the concert on decenber 15th, Madonna went to the Hotel in Copacabana and a lot later, she went to a private party on a club in a Hote, in Ipanema. The party was the first scenario for the shooting. hundreds of models and Brasilian celebreties such as Ronaldo, Rodrigo Santoro, etc.

Two models were chosen to be photographed with her. One of them named Jesus was her favorite and they kept talking for a long time. They kissed (french kiss) lots of times. No. She was not hooking up...she was posing for the photos.

On December 17th Madonna went to Hotel Gloria, a very beautiful and traditional Hotel here in Rio. Again, all those models were back to be part of the shooting. During that, she fall in love with a Huge chandelier that is 100 years old. She wanted to buy it but the Hotel, nicely, gave it to her. it took more than 5 hours to get it dow and wrap it for her.

She only went to São Paulo this morning and is expected back in Rio later this week.

One more thing: Her look is said to be the same as in the Bad girl single cover.

Guest Rainbowz

They kissed (french kiss) lots of times. No. She was not hooking up...she was posing for the photos.

mmhmm sure ...you know they were both enjoying it :demonic:

and LOVE the bad girl look :dramatic:

M the slut is back - I love it! I love it when she's sultry, sassy, witty, hilariously funny, naughty and plain whorish!

I do love the spiritual and the profound M just as much, but I just missed her lthat way. It's been awhile since she's been like that. Plus, it feels like she's freer and gets to show part of her that was repressed for some time, but it's still an integral element of who she is.

During that, she fall in love with a Huge chandelier that is 100 years old. She wanted to buy it but the Hotel, nicely, gave it to her. it took more than 5 hours to get it dow and wrap it for her.

Oh, that's really sweet of them!

Guest Pud Whacker
M the slut is back - I love it! I love it when she's sultry, sassy, witty, hilariously funny, naughty and plain whorish!

Oh, that's really sweet of them!

babe, its only a hairdo!!! shot through a window!!! :rotfl:

but i lvoe that madonna, too!!! i hope she is coming back. leave the british behind, we are going downtown now...

^ :lol:

I know, luv. But I was referring to her whole attitude lately; the way she's on tour, what she wore to some events etc.

She seems FUN. And contrarily to what she said – fun ISN'T overrated. :vanitybonet:

Guest Pud Whacker
^ :lol:

I know, luv. But I was referring to her whole attitude lately; the way she's on tour, what she wore to some events etc.

She seems FUN. And contrarily to what she said – fun ISN'T overrated. :vanitybonet:

yes, the sticky tour is soooooooooooooooo virgin-esque. im sad its come to an end~~~

Two models were chosen to be photographed with her. One of them named Jesus was her favorite and they kept talking for a long time. They kissed (french kiss) lots of times. No. She was not hooking up...she was posing for the photos.

Maybe it's for a Christmas card she's gonna send to Guy with the caption...

"When I'm gone, you realize that I'm the best thing to happen to you."

:horny:

Maybe it's for a Christmas card she's gonna send to Guy with the caption...

"When I'm gone, you realize that I'm the best thing to happen to you."

:horny:

Or "Next time you want pussy...just look in the mirror baby..."

Or "Next time you want pussy...just look in the mirror baby..."

ha! Even better.

We should have a thread made for everyone with Photoshop skills in here...

MAKE YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD TO GUY

I can only imagine what the evil minds in here would come up with.

in tonight's concert in Sao Paulo, this model, Jesus Luz, was in front of the golden circle area as a Madonna guest... he was just in front of me... b4 the concert starts, someone of Madonna's staff gave a pack with his name on it...

wow! she brought the boy from Rio to Sao Paulo and put him in the front row! In some songs she looked to him sometimes, like in Human Nature and Miles Away....

In GI2M he took off his shirt and was posing for photos to someone from Madonna's crew. I have some photos of it!

Shit. Watch out A-rod, you turn around from her for just a second and the cougar already has a new boytoy. :vanitybonet:

Shit. Watch out A-rod, you turn around from her for just a second and the cougar already has a new boytoy. :vanitybonet:

Something tells me that the tiger has been in the cage too long. Now that the puss has been let out, I am sure there will be a trail of gorgeous carcasses in her path until she finds her next "soul mate." I don't care who she fucks - maybe it will enliven her creative juices.

i’m from brasil so let’s get this straight..this was a fake party…she was WORKING…This place is very posh.very exclusive…lot’s of brazilian celebrities were there…only a few really met her.Guy(oseary of course)introduced some people to her.Rodrigo santoro was one of them.she did not kissed him…they talked….footbal player Ronaldo….and she was introduced to gilberto gil and she said she is a fan of his music…the guys she kissed were models….so expect a lot of kissing for W magazine.

So she kissed those models at the party or for photoshoot only ?

Im dying to see the pics. Please Santa leak the pics for Christmas.

i’m from brasil so let’s get this straight..this was a fake party…she was WORKING…This place is very posh.very exclusive…lot’s of brazilian celebrities were there…only a few really met her.Guy(oseary of course)introduced some people to her.Rodrigo santoro was one of them.she did not kissed him…they talked….footbal player Ronaldo….and she was introduced to gilberto gil and she said she is a fan of his music…the guys she kissed were models….so expect a lot of kissing for W magazine.

At fashionspot they are speculating that this has to be for the april magazine, which comes out early to mid march. It would be kind of late if she were shooting now for the march issue, which would come out less then 2 months from now. The march issue however is one of the biggest issues for W magazine though...

It could be for March issue. They have about a month and a half to work on it, I think it's enough time. Will see.

• 3 weeks later...