New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

TYPICALLY the NON OBSESSED WITH MADONNA UK DAILY MAIL has shitloads of comments, mostly negative fomlosers going on about her being amother and things like "3 words: CUSTODY BATTLE LOOMING"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-Jesus-Luz.html

AS i said, if i was an aging rocker like Jagger or others with bikini clad playmates, everyone would be "oh so cool"

Anyways, as i said before, the more people talk about her, good or bad, shows she is relevant still

MLover your email was really well written! unfortunely i dont think they will give it a thought, not even mind to read it

Yeah, I know what you mean. But, if something DOES come out of it, I'll keep you guys posted. Here's to hoping!

the more i look at those pictures the more i love her more and more...MORE... i hope her "desperate to look young" attitude will continue in the next 10 years just to piss of those 10 fans of her who are blaming her for this. see you in hell honeys !!! :lol:

In these photos i dont think she looks like she is trying to be young, she looks like a woman of a certain age whos STILL GOT IT ALL and is playing it WELL

In these photos i dont think she looks like she is trying to be young, she looks like a woman of a certain age whos STILL GOT IT ALL and is playing it WELL

that's what I think too unlike some of us ;)

Mlover that was BRILLIANT.

Thing is, I don't get it, why are especially women so sensitive about Madonna being sexy? If anything they should see it as a good thing that a woman is doing this. I'm sure that in a matter of years ageism will be said to be as awful as racism. But right now, people are STILL ignorant about it. I just don't get it, are they that narrow minded? Do they have no sense of respect for themselves? I could talk about this non stop. In fact, I think that people who make such superficial, idiotic and ageist and sexist comments for so many people should be fired.

Madonna in bed with Jesus!

They are the pictures Guy Ritchie would hate to see - his ex wife snogging another man.

But that's exactly what has happened. Madonna been photographed romping with a new lover in a photo shoot.

The singer rolls around in a hotel bedroom with naked 22-year-old Brazilian model Jesus Luz, said to be her new boyfriend in the 46 page spread for W magazine.

Kissing her brooding lover in a pair of sunglasses, the singer adds to her controversy by styling herself as a nun and wearing a religious cross.

The singer can be seen locking the bedroom door before rolling around the bedroom with Jesus Luz - who has his full name branded in a tattoo across his back.

Other pictures show Madge, 50, recovering in her knickers after the pair's sex session in the bedroom.

They posed in a hotel room in Rio de Janeiro before Christmas to be shot by photographer Steven Klein.

So thrilled with her modelling partner, Madge reportedly asked him to join her for the remainder of the South America leg of her Sticky & Sweet Tour.

The images are released just days after Madonna and Jesus were spotted dining together in New York.

A spy said: 'During their brunch here, Madonna and Jesus held hands across the table. At one point, Jesus had his hand on her bottom.'

Their date reportedly came just hours after Guy Ritchie put on a brave face to join his ex-wife and children at one of the star's Kabbalah meetings.

Ritchie is in New York filming scenes for his upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie, is already said to be unhappy by Madonna's latest fling.

'Guy doesn't think highly of Jesus since he is convinced this is a casual fling and is not thrilled this is happening so soon after the divorce,' a friend is quoted as saying.

'He's definitely got reservations about the fact Jesus has already met the children.'

Lmao, how would they know if he already met with the kids unless the kids, M's staff or assistants or Jesus himself opened his mouth? I can understand gossip from a restaurant (even though I read an earlier report saying they didn't seem to be involved and were just talking normally, not "lovingly" or whatever they called it) because there are witnesses that could talk, but the rest is nonsense.