HOUSTON - November 16 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest jamesshot

Where is Michael? He hasn't posted in the fan reports or posted any of his videos.

He is uploading his pictures right now as we speak unto myspace, he is in my top friends under Nacho, request him!

Guest jamesshot
He is uploading his pictures right now as we speak unto myspace, he is in my top friends under Nacho, request him!

He is one of my myspace friends as well. I saw his pics( they are GREAT) but I just thought he would have been quicker posting them here.

Guest mirwais72

HEY FRIENDS!!! Sorry it took me so long to get on here. I am too old for this shit! I didn't have one drink the night of the show and I felt hungover most of the week. MADONNA DRUNK, I THINK!

Ditalover - yes,I met you after the show when I said hello to Kat! Nice to meet you even though so brief.

Jamesshot and Lesbi - so good to finally meet both of you in person. You guys were too nice!

The Joker - I do remember trying to guarantee that IT WAS Madonna rehearsing. I took some pics that came out semi okay - madonnalicious posted them and they are in this thread. To see more pics, go to

http://allaboutmadonna.com/sticky-and-swee...uston-11-16.php

240 of my pics are posted there.

Here are some videos for you from Floor E, Row 7...(if it gives you the option to watch them in HIGH QUALITY, do it.)

Candy Shop and Beat Goes in FULL (that's why I don't have pics of these!!!)

The requested song SECRET...

Here is the rehearsal for Human Nature before the show...its from the door so it doesn't sound the best!

Here is Beat Goes On during rehearsal...

Edited by mirwais72

Guest jamesshot
HEY FRIENDS!!! Sorry it took me so long to get on here. I am too old for this shit! I didn't have one drink the night of the show and I felt hungover most of the week. MADONNA DRUNK, I THINK!

Ditalover - yes,I met you after the show when I said hello to Kat! Nice to meet you even though so brief.

Jamesshot and Lesbi - so good to finally meet both of you in person. You guys were too nice!

The Joker - I do remember trying to guarantee that IT WAS Madonna rehearsing. I took some pics that came out semi okay - madonnalicious posted them and they are in this thread. To see more pics, go to

http://allaboutmadonna.com/sticky-and-swee...uston-11-16.php

240 of my pics are posted there.

Here are some videos for you from Floor E, Row 7...(if it gives you the option to watch them in HIGH QUALITY, do it.)

Candy Shop and Beat Goes in FULL (that's why I don't have pics of these!!!)

The requested song SECRET...

Here is the rehearsal for Human Nature before the show...its from the door so it doesn't sound the best!

Here is Beat Goes On during rehearsal...

It was so nice meeting you. You have such a sweet aura about you! You looked SOOO excited too. Like a little kid. I had so much fun! I agree with you, I have been on a Madonna hang over since Sunday. I am sooooo depressed its over. Its all a blur.

Guest mirwais72

Ditalover - great pics! Thanks for sharing them! What an amazing experience huh? Kat was so great to make all the copies of the "Where's The Party" sign for the request section.

Funny story...I met Guy Oseary before the show. He came over to Floor E and was on his Blackberry. I met him in NJ and he was very cool. He signed my Confessions book and we got a pic with him. So, I didn't want to bother him again but I went up to him to say hello. I told him since he was Madonna's ear, I showed him the sign and told him we wanted to hear it and he said "GOOD LUCK" with a smirk and we both laughed. I said, "I know, I know...she can't remember the lyrics to Ray of Light, how did I expect this" and he laughed. Anyway, Secret was a good one and we got most of the song. She seemed to love Houston.

Guest mirwais72
Funny story...I met Guy Oseary before the show. He came over to Floor E and was on his Blackberry. I met him in NJ and he was very cool. He signed my Confessions book and we got a pic with him. So, I didn't want to bother him again but I went up to him to say hello. I told him since he was Madonna's ear, I showed him the sign and told him we wanted to hear it and he said "GOOD LUCK" with a smirk and we both laughed. I said, "I know, I know...she can't remember the lyrics to Ray of Light, how did I expect this" and he laughed. Anyway, Secret was a good one and we got most of the song. She seemed to love Houston.

Here are the pictures I told you about. My friend Miguel and I met Guy Oseary in NJ on October 4th.

P1000268.jpg

P1000271.jpg

P1000272.jpg

Q20.jpg

We also met Norman and Antboogie (dancers) from the show in NYC on October 6th.

P1000666.jpg

Edited by mirwais72

Secret has to be the best audience request song so far :inlove: Houston indeed made her proud! And I am sure the song had a quite particular profound meaning for her in these times :D

Guest mirwais72
Secret has to be the best audience request song so far :inlove: Houston indeed made her proud! And I am sure the song had a quite particular profound meaning for her in these times :D

Secret was great...I noticed she sang more of it with us. It was fun! Here is my clip of the request song...make sure to click on "watch in high quality" - the video looks great on my pc but once it hit You Tube, it lost its quality. If anyone wants the HQ version of it, I will be posting a link to download it as you will see it in its clarity.

Edited by mirwais72

Guest mirwais72
:dazed: Damn, it's been a week since I saw Madonna and I am now starting to feel the aftermath...will all the anticipation beforehand, the concert went by quickly like a "ray of light."

I feel the same way. I have been in a mini depression and wish we were at the show right now waiting for her to come on stage!!!! I love that anticipation!

Guest mirwais72

I am in serious denial...I refuse to think that the Houston show is over. OK - I know it's over but it has made me so sad. So, those of you who went to the show in Houston, list your three favorite moments of the show.

In no particular order...

1. Vogue - so glad it was live, love the arrangement, love the dancing and her look

2. Secret - great request song and she seemed to have had the best time

3. Devil - even though you can't see her for most of the song, it's just amazing

Like A Prayer is an honorable mention

I am sure this will change tomorrow as I think the opening section is my favorite section...right now!

We were very close to you...you were in Section C, right?

That's right, near the left side of the C section if you were looking to the stage, 4th row. It's a shame we didn't know we were so close, would've been cool to see you guys.

That's right, near the left side of the C section if you were looking to the stage, 4th row. It's a shame we didn't know we were so close, would've been cool to see you guys.

We were in Section C, row 19, right by the end of the catwalk!

Lucky guys. I had to stare at her ass for quite a few songs because she was there and not the proper stage :D

Guest mirwais72
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>Ray of Light.

Ha ha...those are my videos. I posted the links in earlier posts but not the actual videos for some reason. Thanks for doing that!! Check out the pics too...there are in earlier posts as well.

Ha ha...those are my videos. I posted the links in earlier posts but not the actual videos for some reason. Thanks for doing that!! Check out the pics too...there are in earlier posts as well.

love the pics!

• 1 month later...

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Houston Fan Pictures - Part 2

Lets take a look at some more previously unpublished fan pictures from the Sticky & Sweet Tour - madonnalicious reader Ben took some great pictures at the Minute Maid Arena in Houston on Sunday 16 November.

With the addition of these pictures the Las Vegas, Denver, Detroit and Houston tour galleries are now complete and can be viewed here.

houston_161108_ben1news.jpg

houston_161108_ben2news.jpg

houston_161108_ben3news.jpg

houston_161108_ben4news.jpg

houston_161108_ben5news.jpg

houston_161108_ben6news.jpg

houston_161108_ben7news.jpg

houston_161108_ben8news.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Guest mirwais72

So, anyone who went to the Houston show up for round 2? I don't think she will make her way back here but the again...I never thought she would revive a tour already completed. So unlike her...nothing surprises me now.

houston_161108_michael1news.jpg