HOUSTON - November 16 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest jamesshot

Guest boytoyville

^ That video of tyhe opening is the coolest video from this entire tour so far. JUST BREATHTAKING!

Another great video of the packed stadium at Houston!

^ That video of tyhe opening is the coolest video from this entire tour so far. JUST BREATHTAKING!

it was beyond amazing. My heart was beating all fast and I have to say that the intro like before the C-A-N-D-Y part sounds awesome I really liked the beat

it was insane. I wrote a mini review a few pages back about the rest of the night :wow:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Oh ya! I forgot ..while we were waiting outside the hotel for a cab this man came up to me and asked if I went to the show so I was all yes. He then pulled out M's heart glasses and said I caught them!! I was like omg that is so awesome and his gf said she started crying because she was so happy haha. He let me hold them to check them out. So I thought that was pretty cool.

:confessions:

WTF :lmao:

How long are u in town? Maybe we could all meet up this Friday or something. Yep, I was in C row 19. I saw some other people in Sec C out at this club called Guava Lamp. We were like " I saw you in Section C!!!!!!!!!!!!!". It was funny.

I'll be in Texas till Sunday night, but I'll be in Austin and San Antonio during Friday/Saturday. One of my friends is saying we should go to the Guava Lamp tomorrow as there's a karaoke night or whatever, actually.

That's my video, Jamesshot took it with my camera! The crowd rocked!!!

Guest ditaluver
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol:

THAT IS

FUCKING

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

perhaps one of the most embarrassing videos i have ever seen on youtube :confused:

Guest jamesshot
I'll be in Texas till Sunday night, but I'll be in Austin and San Antonio during Friday/Saturday. One of my friends is saying we should go to the Guava Lamp tomorrow as there's a karaoke night or whatever, actually.

Guava Lamp is a pretty decent place. Toddicus does the Karaoke and he is great. He also hosted the 104 KRBE pre-concert Madonna party. Pics of him are posted in this thread( Lesbi posted them). He is the guy with really blonde hair with her dancer and the Madonna wanna-bes. Well, let me know if you go out to Karaoke night. I may meet you up there for a bit. Wish you were in town this weekend. Love meeting fellow MNationers.

Haha that was cute!

Guest jamesshot

Fans filing out of Minute Maid Park to the tune of Holiday. Then a brief glimpse into Houston's hot club South Beach for their Madonna after party.

Sticky & Sweet Tour hits Houston

madonnalicious reader Javier attended the Sticky & Sweet Tour show in Houston last night, here are some of his snippets from the show:

* The request song in Houston was Secret, it was actually requested from a guy in the front row.

* Timbaland was in the audience.

* Borderline won the audience loudest and longest ovation.

* Monte Pittman was singled out by Madonna during the request part because he is from Texas. Madonna thanked him saying he was the reason she plays guitar!

* Funny fact, during the request section, when addresing the crowd she mentioned how she has 'Never been to Houston, and is is kinda glad she came' but we fans know she had been here last time during the Blond Ambition tour. It had been 18 years. LOL I guess we forgive her for forgetting.

houston_161108_javier_stage_news.jpg

Guest jamesshot
You guys should know that the Madonnalicious reader Michael is our very own Mirwais72! Thanks a lot for those awesome shots!!!

Where is Michael? He hasn't posted in the fan reports or posted any of his videos.