NEW YORK CITY - October 11 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

reQuiem4adream

"Finally, Madonna kicks into "Give it 2 Me."

Pharrell appears with Madonna and the Front Floor goes into mayhem. His jeans seem to be suspended by a thread of dental floss -- his entire rear end is plainly visible.

He could have easily been quite uncomfortable but he handled it well.

He and M worked the entire stage getting the audience to sing along. Madonna was either hanging onto Pharrell or, at one point, jumping on top of him and having him carry her onto the runway. They have a good time with the whole crowd from the front row to the Pods.

The dancers go to their positions on either side of the stage, and Pharrell and Madonna climb the stairs together. She grabs him, hugs him, wraps herself around him as the stage lowers them."

"She dedicated Express Yourself to Sarah Palin. Madonna said she wanted to Express Herself about Sarah Palin, and threw out condoms to the crowd on both sides of the stage. She said some of the condoms had Sarah Palin on them (they were passing out Obama and Palin condoms out on the street"

OMG!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Guest Tick / Tock

OMG!!! THE SHOW WAS AMAZING! ESPECIALLY LIKE A PRAYER AND BORDERLINE. I was having liek a panic attack waiting for her to start the show though, lmao. Got so many good pictures with my friend and I bought the heart shaped glasses!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fucking Awsome !!

Madonna is a force of nature

she is awe inspiring

no one will ever stop her

truly incredible

we should all thank her

respect her :bow:

:thumbsup:

:bow::vogue:

GOD I wish I could've been at that show too. They are just getting better and better huh? I'm so glad all of you guys (and gals) who were there had a great time it looked like such fun, even better than Tues. Where does she get this energy from? UNREAL!!

Pharrell did look kind of like "umm....what am I supposed to do now".....lol. CUTE! And Kelly is fab as always.

I don't know what's wrong with the haters, she did NOT look sick, she did NOT sound old, it was FLAWLESS! Great crowd too.

So amazing! I'm still in awe...

MUST. SEE. AGAIN.

014.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

We finally push up without security yelling at us and what does she do?

Costume change :(

023.jpg

030-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

For those of you who like Pharell

042.jpg

And of course many video clips. I got up to VIP when she sang Like a Prayer and it was amaaaaazing! We sang Express Yourself for request a song. This one guy had an Everybody poster, but she said it was too slow. After we sang it she goes "This is Sarah Palin thinking" and started making obnoxious noises on guitar while her dancers were slo-mo. And of course Pharell came out at the end for GI2M.

Kelly Ripa seemed like she was having a great time, she even turned around to say hi to and and take pictures. I did not see Lola or Chris Rock, but the guy next to me said he did...

And yes the show came on after 9:30, but at 8:00, probably 1/3 of the seats were filled IF THAT. Wait was totally worth it though. GREATEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poor pharrell, i bet she dragged him on stage like a bitch. :lol: I mean WHO would get on stage without having any idea what the hell to do :lol: he was all yo yo yo ATTEMPTING to dance and stuff and the next thing he knows she's jumping on him :lol: and then she grabs him from the catwalk to walk back to the stage( he just stood there lol)...too funny.. :lmao:

poor pharrell, i bet she dragged him on stage like a bitch. :lol: I mean WHO would get on stage without having any idea what the hell to do :lol: he was all yo yo yo ATTEMPTING to dance and stuff and the next thing he knows she's jumping on him :lol: and then she grabs him from the catwalk to walk back to the stage( he just stood there lol)...too funny.. :lmao:

:lmao: per per Pharella.

I was down from Maine to see this show, and it was the best concert experience of my life!

When she sang "You Must Love Me," I looked at my friend and said "I wish everyone who ever said she can't sing was here right now."

The performance of "Like A Prayer" was my favorite ... indescribable.