NEW YORK CITY - October 11 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

reQuiem4adream

To whoever posted this video... this is the funniest shit I've ever seen...

KELLY RIPA at 02.12 singing and then jumping like a lunatic at 02.19...

You've got to love Kelly Ripa.

To whoever posted this video... this is the funniest shit I've ever seen...

KELLY RIPA at 02.12 singing and then jumping like a lunatic at 02.19...

You've got to love Kelly Ripa.

WHAT is she trying to do to Pharrell after he pulls her down? :lmao:

OMG!!!! The show on the 11th rocked!!! I simply cannot understand any bad reviews this tour has rec'd. It was my first Sticky & Sweet experience and was it a night to remember. My seat was located in sec 4 row p and I was about 6 seats away from being right up against the end stage. As soon as the lights went down, I ran for it and claimed my spot right against the end stage. It was amazing! M looked gorgeous...just like a doll...Kelly Ripa was about 10 people to my right (she was quite amusing to watch) and A Rod was close by too. I loved every moment of the show, but nothing tops the LAP performance. During the part when M was sitting on the stage and that female dancer was doing her routine, one the parts of her outfit she was throwing off landed right over my head...I was so focused on watching M, I had no idea what hit me, until the security was grabbing one end and someone behind me was trying to grab the other...security eventually won..lol! I still can't believe it!!!

Found this in one of the forums. A-Rod was in Saturday's show. Chris Rock is also in the picture. I saw Chris Rock but not A-Rod. He must have come in when the lights went down.

arodcn3ll8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OILU3B8Qh2w

Up close of Kelly at the show

HILARIOUS!!

So, MSG was professionally filmed then?

Haha that was really cute and funny! Filmed yes, but not for home video at least. This footage here is from what's projected on the screens for people in the nosebleeds. This is filmed by only a small handful of cameras. When a show is professionally filmed for home video there's literally at least 20 cameras set up around the venue. That's so they have plenty of footage from many different angles to use and play around with in the editing room. All of these shows are recorded by the venues for their archive and the artist keeps a copy too to review over. But the footage from these is certainly watchable and it would be great if you could at least buy a DVD of the show you went to! :wow: I would love to break into MSG's vaults and get their Girlie Shows! :dramatic:

Found this in one of the forums. A-Rod was in Saturday's show. Chris Rock is also in the picture. I saw Chris Rock but not A-Rod. He must have come in when the lights went down.

arodcn3ll8.jpg

Ooooooh. :vanitybonet:

The concert was a lot of fun. I wasn't in the best section, but the crowd at MSG was really awesome so I just jumped and yell like a little kid. I'm still aching from all of the jumping I did.

I spent well over $2000 for this, and it was worth every penny! I can't wait for concert #2 here in Chicago!

My seats, if you guys remember, were in section 221 for $350 which all of you said was a rip off. They were pretty good side view. Close enough to the stage to see her dancing her ass off. However, I didn't get to really enjoy all of the screens at all. What does one have to do to get 4 seats together on the floor next time?

Anyway, what a great weekend! I think I had just about as much fun at Confessions and Re-Invention. And Pharrell at the end was AWESOME! I don't think those of us on the sides and upper floor realized he came out during beat goes on as well.

BTW, DWRY was so artsy! The show would have been perfect had she included some more elements like this. But nonetheless, a great night.

one of the few times arod wasnt chatting with Michael Berg - sorry its so dark. I have more shots, but they basically look the same. he did not come into the arena until the lights were down and it started...sneaky.

100_3504.jpg

Guest ditaluver

you could at least post that those are my pics. i have more to share :D

muff, zombie, heather, tom - it was fantastic seeing you guys!!! I hope some of you come to Houston! wooo

Guest ditaluver

Here are all the pics and some videos

100_3375.jpg

I asked Kelly if she was excited about her seat....

100_3380.jpg

me and kelly

100_3381.jpg

chris coming to his seat - straight outta low-cash HAHAHAHA

100_3392.jpg

ingrid and guy discussing the rit dvd :lol:;)

100_3398.jpg

pharrell coming to his seat during DAD

100_3438.jpg

pharrell having a good time during Miles Away

100_3498.jpg

one of the few times arod wasnt chatting with Michael Berg

100_3504.jpg

sorry its so dark

with zombie

100_3383.jpg

with heather (ptdancerpt)

100_3384.jpg

Guest ditaluver

give me the mic back kelly

100_3577.jpg

hmmmmm

100_3579.jpg

100_3570.jpg

100_3571.jpg

100_3584.jpg

100_3586.jpg

100_3587.jpg

here are some video clips. they are short and not very good but I tried. it was so hard to record. I just didnt want to that much. I was trying real hard to keep my camera DOWN.

<- beat goes on. madonna gives pharrell a kiss at the very last second