"The Beat Goes On" USA Airplay

iasonas

BGO 3rd single? any official news?

Wouldnt it be far more likely for us to ger Miles Away, after all sensible decisions arent neccesarily Warner Bros. strong point.

I heard it at like 10:30 PM last night & was SHOCKED but totally Psyched !!! No once have I heard GI2M ... def needs to be a 3rd fucking single,, soooooo Aggravating! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

they are probably waiting for MADONNA to hit the US leg of the tour before releasing any official 3rd single in the US...

I say, TBGO for the US and Miles Away for the rest of the world...

they are probably waiting for MADONNA to hit the US leg of the tour before releasing any official 3rd single in the US...

I say, TBGO for the US and Miles Away for the rest of the world...

You wish...

they have never thought in those strategic smart ways... if they choose a 3rd single it'll be the same for all markets and sadly i'm afraid it could be Miles Away.

Senior home AC here we go!

Guest hotstickyandsweet

I forgot to mention that I heard it again on my way to class the other day. That means I have now officially heard this song on the radio more than Give It to Me, which I have only heard once. And even then it was only a crap remix.

With all these unsolicited plays, radio is actually asking for this Madonna song to be released as a single (when was the last time that happened?) I can’t believe WB/Madonna are dragging their feet here. For the first time in God knows how long, Madonna records an album that has a number of obvious potential hits on it, and her camp still manages to botch things.

With all these unsolicited plays, radio is actually asking for this Madonna song to be released a single (when was the last time that happened?) I can’t believe WB/Madonna are dragging their feet here. For the first time in God knows how long, Madonna records an album that has a number of obvious potential hits, and her camp still manages to botch things.

Its insane I know. The second Warner saw that GI2M was not taking off they should have rushed Beat Goes On to the radio. I have no doubt that it could be a big hit. You would think Warner would at least try and milk this album as much as they can before Madonna goes on her way fully.

I listened to this song again last night. Havent heard it on the radio yet, but it REEKS from everything that could be a definite hit, technically speaking. Every ingredient is there for it to be a hit. I love GI2Me more, but "this" song would def. be a top 40 song for her at the minimum, get decent airplay and possibly prevent this album from sinking, which its 98% doing.

Guest superman

I just read another madonna fan sites, that it is imposible to be 3rd single BGO , now that Kanye West is releasing his new single very soon and it cannot be 2 new singles at the same time and kanye is promoting his new single instead. I feel bad about this because, how much i wanted BGO to be the next 3rd single. its kinda frustrating to me. I wish i have an email address or direct contact to Madonna's rep and asking about the 3rd single, do we? Im kinda tired of waiting for the news since next month october will be starting north american tours.

I just read another madonna fan sites, that it is imposible to be 3rd single BGO , now that Kanye West is releasing his new single very soon and it cannot be 2 new singles at the same time and kanye is promoting his new single instead. I feel bad about this because, how much i wanted BGO to be the next 3rd single.

i think give it to me was also released at the same time with pharell's "everyone nose" single...

Guest superman

So where is the freakin single?? why it took so long, the only album that i know being so lazy to promote and releasing singles. the sales would be affected.

Guest superman

well, if you look other thread and other fan sites, Its been said and chosen that Miles Away is the 3rd single and this really pisses me off!!! they announced last month but im still hoping that Madonna heard our voice, we need BGO to be the next single. I dont need boring, sad song like Miles Away , for pitt sake!!!

Guest superman

i know, and it can only played once after that you dont feel like listening to it. Its not radio friendly at all, no attraction here.

But again, i was dissapointed that still Miles Away goin to be released as Madonna will keep her word. so what can i say, another mistake?

It is said from other sites goin to be release next month October. :tongue:

Live Nation is gonna promote the hell out of Madonna. No way would they let potential singles languish in limbo like this.

WB clearly just doesn't give a fuck about this project.

When it comes to single releases WB have been fucking up since Music.

None of the album since Music reached its total potential because of bad single choices and timing.

There have always been two much gap between singles and wrong choices.

If we start with Music...

Music

Singles:

Music (August '00)

DTM (EU: Nov '00, US: Jan '01)

WIFLFAG (Apr '01)

should have been:

Music (August '00)

DTM (Nov '00)

I Deserve It (Feb '01)

Amazing (Jun '01)

American Life

Singles:

[DAD (Oct '02)]

American Life (Apr '03)

Hollywood (Jul '03)

Love Profusion (EU: Dec '03, US: Mar: '04)

should have been:

[DAD (Oct '02)]

Hollywood (Apr '03)

I'm So Stupid (US: Jul '03) / Nobody Knows Me (EU: Jul '03)

Nothing Fails (Oct '03)

Intervention (Feb '04)

COADF

Singles:

Hung Up (Oct '05)

Sorry (Feb '06)

Get Together (Jun '06)

Jump (Nov '06)

should have been:

Hung Up (Oct '05)

Push (US: Dec '05) / Sorry (EU: Feb '06)

Like it Or Not (US: Mar '06) / Push (EU: Jun '06)

Like it Or Not (EU: Oct '06)

Hard Candy

Singles:

4 Minutes (Mar '08)

GI2M (Jun '08)

Miles Away? (Oct '08?)

should have been/be:

4 Minutes (Mar '08)

BGO (Jun '08)

DWRY (Oct '08)

Heartbeat (EU: Jan '09)