What songs should she *NOT* perform on the tour?

acko

no no no La Isla B, Holiday, Into The Groove, *ROL! or DTM*, MATM/ Candy Shop=same shit!!!!! 4M, ya not excatly much better, yet it WAS a huge RECENT worldwide hit, and if done and "remixed" the right way it is do-able lol in a briliiant Music Inferno- like mashup kinda way ;)

Guest ursaminorjim

No "4 minutes" (Fat chance, I know), no "Holiday" (ditto), and no "Music" (oh, wait - that's an "old" one now :lol: ).

Guest D'Deridex

No "Candy Shop" (though we all know she's gonna use that pos)

No "4 Minutes"

No "Spanish Lesson"

No "Hung Up"

No "Music"

No "Holiday"

No "Heartbeat" (unless she takes some voice lessons before attempting it)

Please do "Open Your Heart" and "Rescue Me"

spanish depression +

basically every single song from the past 2 tours

unless she wants 2 use a bit of "Sorry" in "She's Not Me"

& LAP/EY are always welcome but never a "vogue"

80's gems I'd rather stay in the chest, DYU, TB, "Angel" :sneaky:

I know everybody wants "Angel"

I DONT CARE WHAT SHE SINGS...AS LONG AS ITS NOT SPANISH LESSON....YUCKY POO POO.

She needs to RETIRE Holiday & La Isla Bonita. Madonna has gottn complacent where those 2 songs are concerned. La Isla Bonita was BRILLIANT during the DWT. Holiday has also had it's moments.

How about doing something she's never done before like Rescue Me or Take A Bow? Also, what about "forgetten" songs like Angel, Dress You Up or You'll See? With such a HUGE library of songs, she NEVER needs to do Holiday again. Ever.

She'll probably do the Hung Up mix and Music mix as she did for the HC promo shows.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ray Of Light not performed. It's an amazing song, but between tours, Live 8/Earth, I think it's time to make room for something else. And if she performs any weird choices like Paradise from CT, I would prefer them to be pre-Ray Of Light era.

Guest boytoyville

I can't really think of anything I woudl HATE to see her perform but I wouldn't cry if ROL & Spanish Lesson weren't done. I would LOVE to hear Holiday & Music is always pleasing!

Ray of Light - I actually liked the CT version, but at this point it's overplayed

Don't Tell Me - performed on 2 tours with little variation, no point on doing it again

La Isla Bonita - even if this is similar to the Live 8 version (which I love), I think its time to give it a rest

Holiday - I'd rather her perform Everybody instead. Besides Music seems to be the new Holiday.

4 Minutes - This will be performed no doubt, I'd rather have a solo version than a 'virtual' Justin on the screens

Dance 2night - could be good in a live setting. I'm not really a fan of the album version though, it sounds like she's singing with a wool sweater over her mouth.

Voices - same as above, but I couldn't care either way.

Incredible has to be performed. Highlight of the album.

Can't rule out anything from the new CD right now, as some of her songs actually improve live, so there's room for even the bad ones to grow.

Otherwise, these are definite DO NOTs:

Holiday

Don't Tell Me

La Isla Bonita

Like a Virgin

Borderline

Take a Bow

Something tells me we'll see a "Bedtime Stories" segment with the new tour, as it's the most in context with her new sound.

Guest boytoyville
Can't rule out anything from the new CD right now, as some of her songs actually improve live, so there's room for even the bad ones to grow.

Otherwise, these are definite DO NOTs:

Holiday

Don't Tell Me

La Isla Bonita

Like a Virgin

Borderline

Take a Bow

Something tells me we'll see a "Bedtime Stories" segment with the new tour, as it's the most in context with her new sound.

No Boderline? WTF? You don't like that song? I have been waiting my whole life to hear Take A Bow live so hopefully she sneaks that one in sometime & Like A Virgin is classic. Hope she does it again. What can I say? I am slight ly shocked by your list. lol

I hope! Bedtime Stories needs better treatment on her tours.

I am saying NO to:

"La Isla Bonita"

"Ray of Light"

"Drowned World"

"American Life"

"Vogue"

"Frozen"

Of course, if any of these were reinvented in some new and cool way, I'd probably still love them. I wanted "Music" to be retired after Re-Invention and then she brought it back to life as a "Disco Inferno" fusion and that turned out to be one of my favorite numbers from the Confessions Tour.