Official Houston "Sticky n Sweet" thread

Guest jamesshot

Guest jamesshot

There is no doubt she will spend at least the night of the 15th in Houston. She has about 4 days inbetween Denver and Houston. I have a feeling she may be in town 2 days, maybe 3. Should be exciting. I would look for her in Memorial Park for sure.

Guest jamesshot
I wonder which hotel she will be staying at?

Supposedly she stayed in that hotel Cindy Crawford and her husband own that is downtown.

She can stay at my place if she would like. Madonna, are you listening? :)

Guest jamesshot
Which one is that Hotel ZaZa?

Not sure. I heard Madonna mentioned on local news, probably about 3 years ago, as being someone who stayed there when she was in town. They didn't give a year as to when she stayed there.

• 2 weeks later...

where is the stage going to be at? which side?

I don't think I'll be able to go. :( I just don't have the funds this year to spend $400 on a ticket. Figures that the one time she finally comes to Texas, I'm not able to go!! UGH

where is the stage going to be at? which side?

I don't think I'll be able to go. :( I just don't have the funds this year to spend $400 on a ticket. Figures that the one time she finally comes to Texas, I'm not able to go!! UGH

Shake that tail feather and make that ticket money! If you gotta suck a little (or a lot) old man cock, so what? It's MADONNA!

Provided everyone living there is white, Houston will be back up and running in a matter of weeks

If the population is more ethnic, get in line behind New Orleans

At least until Obama is elected of course

Houston has a large Hispanic and Black community but I doubt it will be anything like the Katrina incident. Houston is the 4th largest city in the nation so I doubt they will let it go to shit.

*waits for Beyonce to donate a large sum of money for support

Cristela if you go to craigslist Houston..they have some tickets that are not to pricey

Ok so I know this post wasn't directed to me, but I found some decent priced tickets ($330) each on that site on level 116 row 5, which is second best to floor seats and I'm really happy to finally have found some ok tickets... so thank you for posting it!! :bow: