The Official UK Charts Thread

Guest Hafo

Looks like M choose the wrong lead off single. It REALLY look like it. Justin helps her album to flop...

Dude, why do you troll this board? Why do you waste your time? Let me guess, you have no life, no edu, no job, nothing better to do. Pathetic existance.

Looks like M choose the wrong lead off single. It REALLY look like it. Justin helps her album to flop...

Why? Coadf remained just 2 weeks at the top. Was Hung up another wrong lead single for you? Do you think that Coadf sold 1300k in the first week? Is 1300k a flop for you?

Can I comment on X selling 63,000 copies on its second week on the chart? :angel:

Can I comment on X selling 63,000 copies on its second week on the chart? :angel:

yea, but only cos of Christmas high sales,

4 minutes has fallen to 4 on i-tunes, so by sunday I think Rihanna or The ting tings will be number 1 on the main chart x

yea, but only cos of Christmas high sales,

Sssssh. I know that, but, I wanna unleash Queen Bitch's inner Kylie loons eater.

Guest marsha
Madonna I just hope she will do better in the future in UK with this album Hard Candy. C'non is an exellent album!

:thumbsup:

amazing album

ya, but is Rihannas physical single out? I read in a UK chart commentary that the chances for 4M to stay at #1 another week are "very good".

I think it's out next week. I fail to see the appeal on that song to be honest.

Yes, and it still didn't bring it's total sales to COAD's first week - nor did it match COAD's sales for the equivalent week, when COAD had been out for six weeks at that point.

Tuesday Top 40 update from MW

Singles

1 Ting Tings

2 Madonna

3 Rihanna

4 Will I Am

5 Wiley

Top 10

Coldplay

Top 15

Pigeon Detectives

Duffy

Ne-Yo

Top 30

Gabriella Cilmi

Sara Bareilles

Santogold

Ashlee Simpson

Top 40

Hoosiers

Hot Chip

Lil' Wayne

Albums

1 Pendulum

2 Neil Diamond

3 Scooter

4 Madonna

5 Duffy

Top 10

Jay Sean

Iron Maiden

Death Cab For Cutie

Top 15

Moby

Martha Wainwright

Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip

Santogold

Charlatans

Top 30

Isobel Campbell

Kelly Rowland

Bobby Vee

Frank Sinatra

Top 40

Flight Of The Concords

Bon Iver

Searchers

Josh Groban

No sales info yet

So much for the Maidstone effect :rotfl:

I think we can *officially* declare Hard Candy a :flop:

Well TEAM Madonna were deluded if they thought the Maidstone show was going

to boost HC sales. I mean how many people watch BBC3? Less than half a million

probably.... They only have themselves to blame. At the rate HC is selling she will be touring

a FLOP album. She best start rehearsing some of her classics in the hope of pulling in fans

to the shows and doing a bit of damage control.

Guest danielal

Hard Candy sold ~800k in the opening week. I would call that a megasuccess!

The only flops around here are some FLOP FANS with some FLOP BRAINS

RIGHT, at all it's just 3rd week of sale.....

Last week in the UK HC sold as much as 4 mins. In the US HC is expected to sell around 70,000 which

is a huge drop from the previous week. HC isn't anywhere near matching the massive sales of 4 mins. ITS FLOPPING.

Yes, and it still didn't bring it's total sales to COAD's first week - nor did it match COAD's sales for the equivalent week, when COAD had been out for six weeks at that point.

:lol:

I think it's appropiate to call Hard Candy a kylieflopflop.gif

Well TEAM Madonna were deluded if they thought the Maidstone show was going

to boost HC sales. I mean how many people watch BBC3? Less than half a million

probably....

I don't think TEAM Madonna gives a FUCK

They only have themselves to blame. At the rate HC is selling she will be touring

a FLOP album. She best start rehearsing some of her classics in the hope of pulling in fans

to the shows and doing a bit of damage control.

I was watching a news report this morning about how high street sales are down and that UK consumers are generally tightening their belts - I wonder if this will effect ticket sales.

Guest LikeAHugeMFan!
:( :(. seems her single truly did appeal more to the casual/non hardcore fans which may be why the single is selling as much as the album lol (typical for most contemporary hip hop, rap, r&b singers and groups). Her chart stats are impressive so far w this album, but the record sales are not. Well, she at least succeeded in that regard in trying to be "urban" lol. Granted, this time of the year is the low point of record sales (mixed in with a horrible ecomomy, gas at record highs etc..), but she must get GI2Me out ASAP (again the norm for present day stars to put out multiple singles to keep people attention/interest),. It will never be 1988 again, when the old waiting 2+ months in between each single was an effecticve suspensful formula (when ALL you had was radio and MTV). No leaks, internet, you tube etc etc...2day its 1000% different, she and Live Nation better realize that! :( Edited by LikeAHugeMFan!

Guest danielal

THE FLOP FANS with SOME FLOP BRAINS you see they just DON'T GET IT.

yOU see IT'S REALLY HARD for some to think

You see they don't seem to understand that the album's sales R dropping because it had HUGE SALES IN ITS FIRST WEEK if we consider that albums don't really sell nowadays as they use to.

They don't seem to understand or DON"T WANNA that MADONNA/ THE BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE RECORDING ARTIST OF ALL TIME

HAS SOLD BY NOW OVER 2 OOO OOO SINGLES UNITS WORLDWIDE FROM HER NEW ALBUM

AND ALSO OVER 1 000 000 COPIES WW OF HER BRILLIANT NEW ALBUM HARD CANDY

THEY SEEM TO BRING THEIR OWN DIRT IN THEIR LIFE AND THROW IT ON MADONNA WITH THE EXCUSE THAT THEY R ARE FANS

WHINNING ALL DAY ETC

THE FLOP FANS with SOME FLOP BRAINS BETTER SWITCH IDOL

GO AND LISTEN TO OTHER CUNTS IF YOU DON'T LIKE

BLOW ME

THE FLOP FANS with SOME FLOP BRAINS you see they just DON'T GET IT.

yOU see IT'S REALLY HARD for some to think

You see they don't seem to understand that the album's sales R dropping because it had HUGE SALES IN ITS FIRST WEEK if we consider that albums don't really sell nowadays as they use to.

They don't seem to understand or DON"T WANNA that MADONNA/ THE BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE RECORDING ARTIST OF ALL TIME

HAS SOLD BY NOW OVER 2 OOO OOO SINGLES UNITS WORLDWIDE FROM HER NEW ALBUM

AND ALSO OVER 1 000 000 COPIES WW OF HER BRILLIANT NEW ALBUM HARD CANDY

THEY SEEM TO BRING THEIR OWN DIRT IN THEIR LIFE AND THROW IT ON MADONNA WITH THE EXCUSE THAT THEY R ARE FANS

WHINNING ALL DAY ETC

THE FLOP FANS with SOME FLOP BRAINS BETTER SWITCH IDOL

GO AND LISTEN TO OTHER CUNTS IF YOU DON'T LIKE

BLOW ME

:manson:

YES!!! That's what they are...

there are also some who pretends to be fans... yet grab every opportunity to thrash her coz they really idolizes some other princesses...