UK Charts - Dec 16 - Midweeks

Guest Hafo

Yeah, she really is beautiful.

Is it true she's a big ol' lezzer? I read last year that she was living with an older woman who was her lover.

I heard that too - and not only does she allegedly sip from the furry cup, but she's going out with a dyke from Bushey, in Herts, where I live. I am yet to see her in my HAPPY PUB though - which is overrun with dykeaholics. I am practising my own special version of 9 million bicycles... (when I sing, I make an ugly, ugly sound. Am gutted. Doesn't stop me though... :fag: )

We are not going to agree then. She has a good voice, I could like her if she chose another style, but I dont like the way she sings. I am not the only one. I know many people who can't really listen to her. And the music doesn't help, it is just unbereable, Bleeding Love is acceptable, but the rest of the album is the worse I have heard this year.

Really? I'm not going to say that it's the best album I've heard this year, but it's got some STONKING songs on it. Reminds me of when Mariah was good.

We are not going to agree then. She has a good voice, I could like her if she chose another style, but I dont like the way she sings. I am not the only one. I know many people who can't really listen to her. And the music doesn't help, it is just unbereable, Bleeding Love is acceptable, but the rest of the album is the worse I have heard this year.

But still, that doesn't make her talentless. :kiss2::)

But still, that doesn't make her talentless. :kiss2::)

Well, he respects Kylie Minogue as an ARTIST so there you have.

Well, he respects Kylie Minogue as an ARTIST so there you have.

Sometimes I think this is a Kylie thread rather than a Charts thread.. .Kylie is bloody everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

I said that I personaly respect artists who have been in the industry for many years even when I particularly dont like them. Kylie has recorded 10 studio albums, very few pop artists can say that.

I hope this doesnt start more bitchiness about Kylie from you know who :)

But you can't call a OBVIOUS talented singer talentless just because she hasn't recorded 10 albums. You look like an idiot when you do that.

:)

But you can't call a OBVIOUS talented singer talentless just because she hasn't recorded 10 albums. You look like an idiot when you do that.

:)

I didnt say that though. You dont seem to understand English. I meant:

1. Someone with a long career deserves respect (from me = PERSONAL OPINION ) even if I dont like THEM.

2. If Leona has talent, she has to show it, and so far she hasnt. She has recorded an album with the X-factor monopoly so obviously is going to have success. She is better than Shayne? YES. But that isnt very difficult. She doesnt have to record 10 albums to show her talent of course, but she definetely needs more than what she has done. At the moment she is just a cash cow to take the little money that working class people have.

3. She is 'Obviously talented' for you man. Not everyone agrees with that. It is just your opinion.

GO TO ANOTHER FORUM FOR THIS DISCUSSION PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.

There's plenty of room to open threads in the Off Topic about whether Leona is crap, Kylie is an artist or your mothers didn't breast feed you when a toddler.

Thank you.

From Haven:

There's also the possibility Leona will top one million sales of her album in just 30 days which will smash the female artist record held by Dido and "Life To Rent". Think she needed to sell 24000 on Tuesday.

WeDnEsDaY UpDaTe

SINGLES

1 Eva Cassidy & Katie Melua

2 Leona

3 Soulja Boy

Top 10

Cascada

Pogues

Top 15

Wham

Top 20

Kylie

Stereophonics

Michael Buble - Lost

Wizzard

Crowded House

Top 30

Andy Williams

Slade

Shaun The Sheep

Shakin Stevens

Band Aid

Top 40

Amy MacDonald

Scouting For Girls

Michael Buble - Home

Foals

Chris Rea

ALBUMS

1 Leona

2 Westlife

3 Michael Buble

Top 15

Kylie

Top 20

Paul Potts

sugababes seem not to be doin all that great with the second single. they should have been top20 by now.

The track being in the charts is based solely on people downloading it as a single track off the album tho - it only came out as a single download this week.

Guest FuckBuddy

The track being in the charts is based solely on people downloading it as a single track off the album tho - it only came out as a single download this week.

oh really? i had no idea. anyway, it's been embraced by radio, yet i find it a bit boring, which probably makes it a perfect choice for the festive market.

Guest northernlad
There's also the possibility Leona will top one million sales of her album in just 30 days which will smash the female artist record held by Dido and "Life To Rent".

speaking of, what happened to dildo's album?

ThUrsDay UpDaTe

SINGLES

1 Katie Melua & Eva Cassidy

2 Leona Lewis

3 Soulja Boy

Top 10

Mariah Carey

Cascada

The Pogues

Top 15

Wham!

Top 20