Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MadFan

Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, LSD said:

Florida deserve it!

Remember this?

On 3/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, XXL said:

Pathetic really

:rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pope Francis tells Italian newspaper: ‘I asked the Lord to stop the epidemic.’
Gerard O’Connell | March 18, 2020

20200318T1118-1099-CNS-POPE-AUDIENCE-MER

“I asked the Lord to stop the epidemic,” Pope Francis said, describing how he prayed on Sunday afternoon when he walked “on pilgrimage” along a deserted street in the center of Rome. “Lord, stop it with your hand. That’s what I prayed for.”

Otherwise the $$$ will stop coming in!

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2020/03/18/pope-francis-tells-italian-newspaper-i-asked-lord-stop-epidemic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, horn said:

Pope Francis tells Italian newspaper: ‘I asked the Lord to stop the epidemic.’
Gerard O’Connell | March 18, 2020

20200318T1118-1099-CNS-POPE-AUDIENCE-MER

“I asked the Lord to stop the epidemic,” Pope Francis said, describing how he prayed on Sunday afternoon when he walked “on pilgrimage” along a deserted street in the center of Rome. “Lord, stop it with your hand. That’s what I prayed for.”

Otherwise the $$$ will stop coming in!

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2020/03/18/pope-francis-tells-italian-newspaper-i-asked-lord-stop-epidemic

 

:chuckle:

He talked about the Madonna too and how he asked her to help us  :semifunny: :semifunny:

The Madonna (Isis/Semiramis in ancient times) in the Sky, the so called Mother of God, not the only REAL flesh and bone super Madonna that we all know only too well about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:chuckle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, promise to try said:

the ariplanes are still working, and they are spreading the virus.we need a week with everything stopped.everything

We're getting goods! Not passengers.

Spanish borders are closed! And we're in curfew so nobody will go to their precious Catalonia. As if it were us who are spreading the virus there. 

I was stupid enough to read social media these days. The stupidity and selfishness of those people is incredible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I was stupid enough to read social media these days. The stupidity and selfishness of those people is incredible. 

I logged IN and immediately back OUT.

Stories of people in large groups, statuses from gays about how their Pride body will be affected...

Next!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MadFan said:

I logged in and immediately back OUT.

Stories of people in large groups, statuses from gays about how their Pride body will be affected...

Next!

In Spain is all about blaming the left wing and nationalism. I'm detoxing from now on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, karbatal said:

In Spain is all about blaming the left wing and nationalism. I'm detoxing from now on. 

Yeah right now I'm getting things done I've been meaning to do, a course online about learning foreign languages, and reading into meditation. And my place has never been cleaner. :lol:

xo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

In Spain is all about blaming the left wing and nationalism. I'm detoxing from now on. 

In Malaysia, the Islamic religious leader claimed that the virus is a punishment sent from god to all non-Muslim who eats pork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, karbatal said:

In Spain is all about blaming the left wing and nationalism. I'm detoxing from now on. 

if they new since march 5th that some publci gatterings should have been banned, well, the government is to blame. but hopefully that will be done after this finishes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, promise to try said:

if they new since march 5th that some publci gatterings should have been banned, well, the government is to blame. but hopefully that will be done after this finishes

We're very clever in the after thought. But to be honest all EU countries have done the same, or even later. Nobody was ready for the unthinkable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Germany is still doing nothing. Merkel is waiting how we behave this weekend to decide if there's lockdown or not... Unbelievable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

 

What is there to do here other than go to the bars or the beach?

Well... What about "Hospital"? :1251: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Django said:

Germany is still doing nothing. Merkel is waiting how we behave this weekend to decide if there's lockdown or not... Unbelievable...

It's weird, tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a work email saying someone I work with (in another building from mine though) contracted the virus. 😕

WE've all been home quarantined though.  But that made it a little more real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Django said:

Germany is still doing nothing. Merkel is waiting how we behave this weekend to decide if there's lockdown or not... Unbelievable...

What do you mean by "nothing"? And if it wasn't for a lot of irresponsible assholes who think it's a good thing to have corona parties and such, a lockdown wouldn't be needed (most of public life has already come to a halt). Fuck those idiots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, horn said:

Well... What about "Hospital"? :1251: 

They look poor and uninsured. Doubt they can go to a hospital because... America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

What do you mean by "nothing"? And if it wasn't for a lot of irresponsible assholes who think it's a good thing to have corona parties and such, a lockdown wouldn't be needed (most of public life has already come to a halt). Fuck those idiots. 

 

They did send some help for workers and stuff. But the lockdown needs to happen and it shouldn't be left to the population. It didn't work in Italy or Spain. It will not work in Germany. And the fact is, they do not follow them so it must be ENFORCED by the authorities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Andra said:

 

 

👍

That Johnson troglodyte :manson:

Then you listen to his sister and you start questioning the relation between the two of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

They look poor and uninsured. Doubt they can go to a hospital because... America.

 

Remember "America First"

and

"God bless America"

:lmao:

 

What does it even mean??

Go figure

 

The cult and doctrine of "American Exceptionalism" is really pernicious to American citizens, their rights and the rights of the global population as a whole.

Propping up regimes and quickly dismantling them according to the convenience of any given moment, spending trillions of dollars on wars that only benefit a bunch of families/dinasties in Europe and North America and disrupt the lives of everyone else.

And the Ivy League education system? Let's not even go there. But God forbid essential health needs of the entire population be taken care of, regardless of income bracket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else just feel like crap?

I've been feeling very weak, fatigued and have body aches. Also shortness of breath.

I was recently in contact with someone who was in Italy about two weeks ago. A few days later I started to feel sick. 

One morning I was fine and by the afternoon, I became very weak suddenly and was unable to finish cooking. I had to shut everything off and lie down.

But according to some people this is just like having the flu. I have never felt so weak and fatigued in all my life. I also have a compromised immune system so yeah that's worrying.

I've already called my local health hotline and told them of my symptoms. Their recommendation is for me to self quarantine. I'm pretty sure I have it. I just hope I haven't infected anyone.  I've been washing my hands all the time, wearing a mask when out in public and keeping my distance from others (not easy when you live in nyc).

The good news is around 80% of people who get it will recover so I'm hoping for the best.

I hope everyone here is doing okay. These are crazy times we're living in. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...