Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Old woman vandalising Madonna posters.


Recommended Posts

Now speaking of Twitter. Ciccone is super trending topic in Spain but that's because some stupid cycler is named Ciccone too 😞

I wonder if he's family? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 My only hope is that this piece of FILTH is located in Singapore or somewhere that she’ll face harsh penalties for her disgusting behaviour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Now speaking of Twitter. Ciccone is super trending topic in Spain but that's because some stupid cycler is named Ciccone too 😞

I wonder if he's family? 

far more intriguing than an old homeless person getting paid by twitter trolls for a video (srsly what are the chances of someone happening to capture this? that twitter user obviously paid her)

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is staged af.

If it's not though, I can see why Madonna "triggers" her.....that wench is either the same age or younger than M......and just look...it's hard to miss. 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

far more intriguing than an old homeless person getting paid by twitter trolls for a video (srsly what are the chances of someone happening to capture this? that twitter user obviously paid her)

exactly, this was set up

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Now speaking of Twitter. Ciccone is super trending topic in Spain but that's because some stupid cycler is named Ciccone too 😞

I wonder if he's family? 

Maybe, he's from Abruzzo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is disgusting....I can't believe that woman was mocking at Madonna's age while she herself is an old H*g.. I wonder why she's triggered though...If it was during Like A orayer days, it would've been due to Madge using Religious imagery...but Madonna has been more quiet this era & been more in to social issues including gun control...I don't really understand why is this woman this pressed

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think The Atlantic paid some random person to deface it. Taylor Lorenz works for The Atlantic which recently published a hit job piece trashing the God Control video.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cody Banks said:

Death penalty 

At least public flogging every day for the rest of their sad, miserable life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I think The Atlantic paid some random person to deface it. Taylor Lorenz works for The Atlantic which recently published a hit job piece trashing the God Control video.

I need to have a word with D Atlantic’s advertisers!!!! !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Nikki said:

far more intriguing than an old homeless person getting paid by twitter trolls for a video (srsly what are the chances of someone happening to capture this? that twitter user obviously paid her)

 

21 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

This is staged af.

If it's not though, I can see why Madonna "triggers" her.....that wench is either the same age or younger than M......and just look...it's hard to miss. 🤷‍♂️

 

17 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I think The Atlantic paid some random person to deface it. Taylor Lorenz works for The Atlantic which recently published a hit job piece trashing the God Control video.

Agree. So obvious! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

At least M's posters caught this bitch's attention. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...