Madonna - World of Madame X (Documentary on Amazon Prime)

Madonna gave an interview to Jenesaispop, a huge Spanish blog about music, movies and artists.

During the interview she pretty much confirms that there's a visual about Madame X coming out soon:

The artist sighs relieved - or does "as if", causing some complicity - when I indicate that the album sounds cohesive. Was it because of the sequence, the type of beats, instruments? "They are also the themes of the songs. I tried to have a connection in everything. That's why you have to see the piece that Nuno has made and that shows that each song is connected to the next in one way or another. Sometimes it's an instrument, a letter, a beat, a story, the language ... but every song has a thread that connects it in some way with the next, "he says, while teaching me to properly pronounce the word" cohesive ". Madame X is a teacher.

You can read the whole thing here: https://jenesaispop.com/2019/06/13/365239/madonna-me-preocupa-el-exito-pero-no-queria-hacer-un-disco-de-canciones-pop-formulaicas/

I just read the whole piece, and it's such a great interview and write up. Loved it.

And yes, it seems there's still a lot to come. Hope we see that piece by Nuno Xico which elaborates on the link between the songs. I assume it's the video she filmed in the Miradouro in Lisbon, where she announces the name of the album.

I hope this is true! I’m curious to see how it all ties in! Plus if Dark Ballet is a hint of what is in the documentary, prepare for a visual feast!!

• 3 weeks later...

Was browing Amazon prime video for madonna content and guess what i found? This documentary by Nuno: "Madonna - World Of Madame X" that was mentioned in the article! Some of the scenes we already seen from her Insta post before the album came out, but there were more visuals and scenes and her talking about the concept of the album.  

Don't have a link but if you have amazon video you should be able to search for it.

9 minutes ago, justi5myluv said:

Was browing Amazon prime video for madonna content and guess what i found? This documentary by Nuno: "Madonna - World Of Madame X" that was mentioned in the article! Some of the scenes we already seen from her Insta post before the album came out, but there were more visuals and scenes and her talking about the concept of the album.  

Don't have a link but if you have amazon video you should be able to search for it.

942985E0-19B9-42CF-A95C-757746DEBC82.png

en la que Madonna y Mirwais destruyen deliberadamente el “disco banger” que el mundo esperaba por su parte

Hola Sebas.

She really goes into detail about Killers, Batuka, and Dark Ballet. Killers was the first song she wrote for the record. I keep having to watch it in pieces. I tried taking screenshots but apparently amazon prime doesn’t allow you.