New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

Just now, trickyricky said:

This kind of makes sense but the apple is prob something to do with the song with malumoomoo being about cooking ..prob cooking is a innuendo for fucking knowing madonna lol

That's true.

I dunno if it's true it's amazing that she is still tuning in to new methods and moving with the times digitally to present her music and not letting the ageism that she called out about radio during RHs Luke warm reception affect her new album.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

That's true.

I dunno if it's true it's amazing that she is still tuning in to new methods and moving with the times digitally to present her music and not letting the ageism that she called out about radio during RHs Luke warm reception affect her new album.

well hopefully her manager guy is doing his job too

Can you imagine the excitement when we finally get any official news? When we get to see everything she has been working on? It’s incredible how secretive it all has been. And one thing we can be sure, she has been working her ass off for this new era. 

3 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Can you imagine the excitement when we finally get any official news? When we get to see everything she has been working on? It’s incredible how secretive it all has been. And one thing we can be sure, she has been working her ass off for this new era. 

AMEN. TO. THIS.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I swear to God that if she's releasing something as an exclusive for Apple or other app/platform in particular...

giphy.gif

If she does this first and then releases physical copies it could work in her favour of giving her digital presence a much needed boost.

24 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I swear to God that if she's releasing something as an exclusive for Apple or other app/platform in particular...

giphy.gif

TIDAL - I just remembered, oh no!!! Remember the BIM video came out exclusively on Tidal and affected its views? It could have got much more views the first day. Does she still have Tidal though? I hope it's not part of her new era

10 minutes ago, runa said:

I refuse to subscribe to Apple music - so the answer is NO

We will go the old route and download the link posted EVERYWHERE :lmao:

omg, imagine if it were true and they were trying to control our behaviour and make us go to some platform to pay as if it were 2015? :rotfl:

Anyway, at least the rumour is not about Amazon Prime :chuckle:

Madonna fans are so naive these days. Seriously you believe she will release something with Apple just because she showed an apple on her last Instagram post?

Can't wait to see if she shows a KFC bucket on her next post.

7 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

TIDAL - I just remembered, oh no!!! Remember the BIM video came out exclusively on Tidal and affected its views? It could have got much more views the first day. Does she still have Tidal though? I hope it's not part of her new era

Or even worse. Remember when Ghosttown went to Merkeet and NOBODY could see it because the platform (where Guy O. had shares, by the way) crashed, and they uploaded the vid one day later in YouTube and rumour said that Madonna was LIVID? 

9 minutes ago, karbatal said:

We will go the old route and download the link posted EVERYWHERE :lmao:

omg, imagine if it were true and they were trying to control our behaviour and make us go to some platform to pay as if it were 2015? :rotfl:

Anyway, at least the rumour is not about Amazon Prime :chuckle:

:dead:

11 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Madonna fans are so naive these days. Seriously you believe she will release something with Apple just because she showed an apple on her last Instagram post?

Sorry to disagree, but nothing would surprise me coming from her or her "team" these days. :wacko:

35 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Don’t you remember when she released her record alongside Apple IPods 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

is the new streaming service like netflix ? so the doco we think she is doing for netflix could indeed be for apple 

I think it’s like Beats 1 but on tv ... i don’t know ... I’ll search 

38 minutes ago, Jairo said:

No. The KFC strategy is Mariah's platform

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

If she does this first and then releases physical copies it could work in her favour of giving her digital presence a much needed boost.

Ok, I know I'm no one to say what is better for an artist like Madonna, but this would be a bad move in my opinion.

Exclusive = blocking other ways to get the content = less people enjoying it.

She (we, tbh) must have that hypothetical visual album available for as most people as possible. She's too big to help a company make marketing  experiments with their new services. Ugh.

Ps : Just a reminder that we're mad about a rumour and that, if she's filming this week, her music videos might not be ready by March 25th, heheh.

28 minutes ago, Sideris said:

This is wrong. They are announcing through a showcase Monday. Not releasing it until summer or fall apparently. So even if Madonna is releasing something on it. It wouldnt be for a couple months. 

5 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

This is wrong. They are announcing through a showcase Monday. Not releasing it until summer or fall apparently. So even if Madonna is releasing something on it. It wouldnt be for a couple months. 

hilarious how fans get this from her cutting a apple lol ...

8 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Ok, I know I'm no one to say what is better for an artist like Madonna, but this would be a bad move in my opinion.

Exclusive = blocking other ways to get the content = less people enjoying it.

She (we, tbh) must have that hypothetical visual album available for as most people as possible. She's too big to help a company make marketing  experiments with their new services. Ugh.

Ps : Just a reminder that we're mad about a rumour and that, if she's filming this week, her music videos might not be ready by March 25th, heheh.

but she has already filmed one music video that will be ready 

There was this other "big" project with filming in Lisboa that would fit better with a TV streaming service. It could be tied to the album and the era in general but I doubt it could affect how the album itself will be released.