Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen

Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

Recommended Posts

patsy-ramsey-300.jpg

I'm obsessed with the JBR case so let's discuss one of the most famous murders of all time.

WHO DID IT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pud Whacker

One of my first short films was "I Killed Jon Benet" :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pud Whacker said:

One of my first short films was "I Killed Jon Benet" :lol:

omg I'm sending your DNA to get tested against the samples rn 

jon-benet-patsy.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pud Whacker
Just now, Stephen said:

omg I'm sending your DNA to get tested against the samples rn 

jon-benet-patsy.png

 

 

:rotfl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was the brother. Mum covered it up with the fake ransom note. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leebf said:

It was the brother. Mum covered it up with the fake ransom note. 

Yeah that's where I lean as well, and it's the one theory that makes sense. Burke did the head wound and the ligature (it wasn't a garrote at all). Patsy did the dressing of the body and the note.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stephen said:

Yeah that's where I lean as well, and it's the one theory that makes sense. Burke did the head wound and the ligature (it wasn't a garrote at all). Patsy did the dressing of the body and the note.

Agreed. Kid probably snapped out of jeallousy as she was the "star" & mummys favourite. Patsy probably put him down a lot as well & he killed her in a rage. She found her & freaked out & didn't want to lose both her kids & staged the murder scene & wrote the fake note (multiple times). Pretty obvious she wrote it as she put her husbands exact bonus amount in as ransom & only her, her husband & his employer would know that figure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Leebf said:

Agreed. Kid probably snapped out of jeallousy as she was the "star" & mummys favourite. Patsy probably put him down a lot as well & he killed her in a rage. She found her & freaked out & didn't want to lose both her kids & staged the murder scene & wrote the fake note (multiple times). Pretty obvious she wrote it as she put her husbands exact bonus amount in as ransom & only her, her husband & his employer would know that figure. 

Yeah he had whacked her with a golf club and also had taken to smearing his feces on her belongings, in her bed, on her candy, and on her christmas presents. Fucking gross lol 

The duct tape on her mouth had been placed there after she was already dead since there were no tongue prints on it consistent with a struggle. Fibers matching the jacket Patsy wore that night were also found on the inside of the duct tape. This wouldn't have been that contaminated (though it still is), since John ripped the duct tape off and kept it in the wine cellar when he brought JB's body upstairs. He did bring the tape up after though so Patsy's jacket could've had transfer there since she was wearing the same outfit as the night before. 

The Boulder PD are a bunch of idiots though. That DNA evidence would never hold up in court, since the examiner used the same finger clipper on each nail, and had also used the same clippers on multiple bodies in the morgue. LMAO So much contamination with all the evidence. It would be a nightmare to try and prosecute the Ramseys. A defense lawyer would've eaten a prosecutor alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

It was clearly the brother. 

382044E300000578-3781780-image-m-46_1473

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such an odd and horrible case.  The media played a crucial part in how they reported this and the police investigation was substandard and filled with mistakes. 

I initially always thought the Ramsays were guilty but have reservations about everything.   

I saw that documentary on JonBennet that named her brother some months back and was appalled.  The "evidence"  was so sketchy.  I could not make out what was said in the background tapes despite them playing them over and over and telling us what we were hearing.    When they trotted out the 911 call taker and got her to describe her feelings on Patsy's manner etc, it was the most stupid thing I have heard.  Having worked a similar job for well over a decade, one thing all emergency operators know is never to judge someone's degree of panic or lack of emotion as any form of evidence of guilt.  Have had people crying and sobbing over a lost phone and in contrast, people calmly telling me that they have found a dead body.  

I know that foreign DNA was found in JonBenet's underwear and that swayed me to think they were innocent.  However, they are now presenting different interpretations on how that DNA could have been found.  

@Stephen,  truly a bizarre and fascinating story.  Wish justice could be served for JonBennet and the truth be fully exposed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Patsy wrote that note.

US3nVKj.gif

Patsy and Burke's fingerprints both on the bowl of pineapple and none from any mysterious intruder?  One of them fed it to her shortly before death, were the Ramseys having an intimate after-hours Christmas party in their house with Small Foreign Faction right before the murder?  Not plausible, is it?  The tropical fruit sinks them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

I know that foreign DNA was found in JonBenet's underwear and that swayed me to think they were innocent.  However, they are now presenting different interpretations on how that DNA could have been found.  

From what I gather, it's absurdly easy for the dna of workers in the manufacturing process to get into the (brand new package of) underwear by touch, especially considering the minuscule sample size in question.  It could as well be sweatshop dna as any murderer's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

382044E300000578-3781780-image-m-46_1473

 

That was so fucking scary :wacko::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LSD said:

From what I gather, it's absurdly easy for the dna of workers in the manufacturing process to get into the (brand new package) underwear by touch, especially considering the minuscule sample size in question.  It could as well be sweatshop dna as any murderer's. 

Yes,  I had recently read this and seen it explained and it again made me re-examine my view on this case.   It was previously something that I thought proved their innocence but now knowing that it could be just the DNA of a worker etc,  it opens up the case again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She didn't die, she's Katy Perry.

 

Omg this case is so horrible :( God bless her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

raw

Her brother ? Was he jailed ? How old was the brother ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jaron said:

raw

Her brother ? Was he jailed ? How old was the brother ?

He was 8 I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 ???

That must be a family tragedy at its finest. Bro killing sis of jealousy !

I need to google for a documentation about this incident

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amanda Knox did :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaron said:

8 ???

That must be a family tragedy at its finest. Bro killing sis of jealousy !

I need to google for a documentation about this incident

Well, apparently according to that one recent investigation, he probably was just pissed off, struck her over the head with one of those really heavy flashlights and she died instantly. The parents panicked and very sloppily made it look like a crime scene. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Well, apparently according to that one recent investigation, he probably was just pissed off, struck her over the head with one of those really heavy flashlights and she died instantly. The parents panicked and very sloppily made it look like a crime scene. 

Horrible, just horrible !!

I have to say also,

you can call me conservative in that issue, but

 I am against those children peagon or miss usa children competitions. Mothers and Dads become so delusional, and all that make up for a 6 yo child. NO, just no !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Stephen said:

382044E300000578-3781780-image-m-46_1473

 

Is this from a new special ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latoya or Jessica would crack this case

Overall I'd say it's the paedo system that allows a child to be sexualised like that. Not even a teen, a child plain and simple. And usually when certain crimes are involved more times than not look no further than the family and parents in particular.

See the McCann case in which I am sure they are hiding something. And (symbolically) even paraded at the Vatican with former Pope Ratzinger "to plead their cause". The irony when the only reason why Opus Dei Ratzinger was forced to resign is because there was a pending judicial request from the US in regards to his cover up of historic and widespread child abuse in North America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XXL said:

Latoya or Jessica would crack this case

Overall I'd say it's the paedo system that allows a child to be sexualised like that. Not even a teen, a child plain and simple. And usually when certain crimes are involved more times than not look no further than the family and parents in particular.

See the McCann case in which I am sure they are hiding something. And (symbolically) even paraded at the Vatican with former Pope Ratzinger "to plead their cause". The irony when the only reason why Opus Dei Ratzinger was forced to resign is because there was a pending judicial request from the US in regards to his cover up of historic and widespread child abuse in North America

What does this mean ?

Is there a big child abuse network in the States which is covered up by the Vatican ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2017 at 3:14 PM, jazzyjan said:

Such an odd and horrible case.  The media played a crucial part in how they reported this and the police investigation was substandard and filled with mistakes. 

I initially always thought the Ramsays were guilty but have reservations about everything.   

I saw that documentary on JonBennet that named her brother some months back and was appalled.  The "evidence"  was so sketchy.  I could not make out what was said in the background tapes despite them playing them over and over and telling us what we were hearing.    When they trotted out the 911 call taker and got her to describe her feelings on Patsy's manner etc, it was the most stupid thing I have heard.  Having worked a similar job for well over a decade, one thing all emergency operators know is never to judge someone's degree of panic or lack of emotion as any form of evidence of guilt.  Have had people crying and sobbing over a lost phone and in contrast, people calmly telling me that they have found a dead body.  

I know that foreign DNA was found in JonBenet's underwear and that swayed me to think they were innocent.  However, they are now presenting different interpretations on how that DNA could have been found.  

@Stephen,  truly a bizarre and fascinating story.  Wish justice could be served for JonBennet and the truth be fully exposed. 

 

There's a huge debate whether or not this is a DNA case. The evidence in the house surely suggests an inside job. And I would also say that all of the evidence on Jonbenet herself is contaminated since the father carried her, and both parents threw themselves over her. Her body was also moved twice and the house was not secured for hours. Her body laid under the christmas tree until everyone left the house in the afternoon,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the brother did it with Patsy doing the cover up and John coming into it all shortly before the 911 call. What made me think Burke before he became the popular suspect was how the parents would say things like "we're moving on.... we forgive whoever did this..." etc. If either one of them did it, surely they would know better than to say things like that and appear guilty. But I think they had a hard time coming down on the killer, because it was their child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started a new job at Amazon and as part of my training they made me work at a fulfilment center for 4 days. I kept thinking throughout my 4 days there how it'd be impossible for our DNA NOT to get onto every single product that we ship to every single customer. Absolutely impossible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

I just started a new job at Amazon and as part of my training they made me work at a fulfilment center for 4 days. I kept thinking throughout my 4 days there how it'd be impossible for our DNA NOT to get onto every single product that we ship to every single customer. Absolutely impossible. 

Ulizos, your post reminds me of this story.   The fascinating case of the serial criminal/killer police were hunting - which turned not so fascinating -  known as the woman without a face 

DNA blunder creates phantom serial killer

Police admit they wasted 15 years hunting for the 'Woman Without a Face'

156041.bin

She was a mysterious serial killer known as the "The Woman Without a Face" and detectives across Europe spent more than 15 years doing their utmost to bring her to justice for at least six brutal murders and a string of break-ins. Yesterday, however, they were forced to admit that she probably didn't exist.

The only clues that "The Woman Without a Face" left behind at 40 different crime scenes were DNA traces. These were collected on cotton swabs, supplied to the police in a number of European countries. Now police investigators have established that in all probability the DNA had not been left by their quarry but by a woman working for the German medical company supplying the swabs, who had inadvertently contaminated them.

German police who had been leading the hunt said they had probably been involved in one of the longest and most perplexing wild goose chases in criminal history. "This is a very embarrassing story," admitted police spokesman Josef Schneider.

Doubts about the 15-year investigation began after French police tried to identify the charred body of a male asylum-seeker. When they took the DNA, they were astounded to discover it matched that of the mystery woman. "This aroused suspicions that it was the materials themselves which were contaminated," said an official at the German state prosecutors.

The long trail supposedly left by "The Woman Without a Face" started in May 1993 after police took DNA traces from the rim of a teacup found in the home of a 62-year-old German woman who had been strangled with a length of wire, taken from a bunch of flowers found in her sitting room.

The same female DNA trace kept resurfacing at crime scenes across Germany and Europe. Police were so baffled that they took DNA samples from more than 3,000 homeless women drug users who had a record of serious crime. They remained stumped.

But "The Woman Without a Face" showed no sign of stopping. In 2007, Michele Kiesewetter, a 22-year-old German policewoman was shot dead in her BMW patrol car in the city of Heilbronn. Again the DNA traces matched those of the mystery woman.

Eventually the authorities put out a €3m reward, saying that the reason the woman left no other traces was because she wore gloves.

Police have now launched an investigation into the methods used in the production of cotton swabs in an attempt to establish exactly how they were contaminated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...