Donald Trump elected U.S. president 🚽

Camacho

42 minutes ago, Salman said:

Dream on what exactly?

And can you explain to me how is Trump anti Muslim when he says he will fight daesh? (ISIS?)

I'm not supporting Trump but Hillary is no angel either. I doubt it will be as bad as you think.

I'm really curious what @spazz thinks about this election.

Hilary Clinton should be sentenced to jail for creating ISIS/Daech , I wished somebody better than both was elected president.

honestly I was totally sure she will be president. 

Guest bluejean
18 minutes ago, XXL said:

I believe Hillary's worst enemy in this campaign was the media itself, particularly in the eyes of a US voter.

Her worst enemy was herself, trying to bring Trump and his supporters down by attacking them. Then back peddling with Michelle Obama quotes. And that repetitive catch cry of "Little girls will be able to dream of being President" blah blah blah. Those on the fence saw right through it I'm afraid.

But she was never popular and would have lost by a landslide against someone more credible. It is sad because she has the credentials regardless of gender especially against him.

Well, the right wing loonies in Australian Politics - Pauline Hanson and the One Nation Party are already celebrating.   Pauline is anti-immigration,  anti gun-control and does not believe in climate change or cares about the environment.  Here she and her one Nation colleagues are celebrating and congratulating Trump.   :manson: :wacko:

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

I predicted this few months back. I said you're into another Brexit, but no-one believed.

Here we are. Sad.

I think everything is gonna collapse. Its the end of the world. Literally.
Human rights, civil rights, women's rights, gays rights, etc. all gone.

Russia is gonna invade the Europe. Putin got the puppet he wanted with his troll army. 
Market will collapse. Nuclear attacks are coming.

We are doomed!

:lmao:

Ok, i speak from thousands of kilometres away from Washington. I'm in Europe. 

You American have a new legislature. I hope that things go well. Maybe some things are not that bad as expected. I really hope things are well in the end.

We rest of the world, before we start absurdly panicking, let's remember that the world is in a worse state now than it was in 2008, especially in Europe. Think of your life in 2008 and think about it now. And i'm not talking about economy. Trump is a disgusting mongol but previous presidents haven't been precisely peace promoters. 

well, sorry for the democrats in the US and those who put their faith on Hillary, although I know this election was more about voting against a candidate than pro the other. It happens in several countries and it's happening again in the USA. you people need to chill out, this is not Nigeria or Congo, this is the USA, if you made it through Bush you can make it through a clown...plus it's not like he'll be a Kim Jong. And I do not think Trump will reverse all the LGBT advance made, HE JUST SIMPLY CAN'T! plus some other stupid things he said (wall etc) it's just not that simple as to say it. We will see.

Remember the ppl she killed in syria, libya and yemen with cold blood @Salman

headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.syria_barr

And the rape of yazidi girls 

2406150B00000578-0-image-a-4_14321253625

Nobody remembers them!

im not a Trump supporter but I am glad Obamas nightmare & ego are gone.

Everyone keeps saying that people voted for Trump because they don't like Hillary but I don't agree.  Stunned at the comments I heard today from people thrilled he got in.  Now he is in, people are saying some outrageous things that they obviously always thought.  People admiring that he wants to build a wall and others saying that his sexist comments are natural and how all powerful men think so it is no problem.  Admire him for not paying taxes and says it shows he is a smart business man and they would do that.   Such an sad eye opener.   

23 minutes ago, spazz said:

Remember the ppl she killed in syria, libya and yemen with cold blood @Salman

headlineImage.adapt.1460.high.syria_barr

And the rape of yazidi girls 

2406150B00000578-0-image-a-4_14321253625

Nobody remembers them!

im not a Trump supporter but I am glad Obamas nightmare & ego are gone.

Obamas nightmare? What exactly did he do so bad again? Are you insinuating that he or Hilary caused those above events or..?

what are you guys smoking?

15 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Everyone keeps saying that people voted for Trump because they don't like Hillary but I don't agree.  Stunned at the comments I heard today from people thrilled he got in.  Now he is in, people are saying some outrageous things that they obviously always thought.  People admiring that he wants to build a wall and others saying that his sexist comments are natural and how all powerful men think so it is no problem.  Admire him for not paying taxes and says it shows he is a smart business man and they would do that.   Such an sad eye opener.   

THIS. America has caught up with the trend that has been going on in Europe 4 the last couple of years now. POPULISM.

It has little 2 do with 'not liking' Hilary. The world is just fucked up right now. More than usual.

And I really fear 4 the next French elections.

4 minutes ago, acko said:

THIS. America has caught up with the trend that has been going on in Europe 4 the last couple of years now. POPULISM.

It has little 2 do with 'not liking' Hilary. The world is just fucked up right now. More than usual.

And I really fear 4 the next French elections.

Yes and it is getting worse.  I hope there will be a turn around the other way but I fear it will get much worse before people wake up.  History repeating itself. 

18 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Sorry Jazzy but you are wrong! I am very liberal thinking ( im all for drug reform, gay rights, women equality, immigration rights, despise all religions, and love dolly parton ) and even i despise hilary clinton; enough to vote for trump before hilary  ( though would have actually voted Jill if allowed). I think the democrats got too cocky and did not realise that just as many people who hate trump and protested voted against him, hate and despise hilary. Hugh underestimation that they should of factored in before even considering her. Even stevie wonder could have seen this coming, and it hurts me to say this but the Democrats got everything they deserved. Hard lesson to learn!!!

4 minutes ago, xMadonnaLoverx said:

Obamas nightmare? What exactly did he do so bad again? Are you insinuating that he or Hilary caused those above events or..?

what are you guys smoking?

Yes they did sell weapons to Daech and full supportive of terrorism in middle east.

I wont repeat myself zillion times.

you ppl r brainwashed by the media that glorify Obama

we hate him with a passion.

smoking? I never put a cigarette in my mouth :rotfl: 

23 minutes ago, spazz said:

Yes they did sell weapons to Daech and full supportive of terrorism in middle east.

Proof of this?

and you hate Obama, nobody cares. He still got two terms so maybe, just maybe, you didn't hate him enough.

26 minutes ago, spazz said:

Who exactly is WE? Please speak for yourself. Obama has a 57% approval  btw rating which is pretty damn good.

I haven't been able to watch any of the news coverage this morning. I'm literally sick to my stomach. It's not just Trump that worries me. I am concerned about his right wing nut VP Pence and who the sureme court justices will be. The prospect of Trumps cabinet members makes me ill as well. There's a very good chance that Giuliani will be given a position and he is a horrible racist. I literally despise him. Even more than I do Trump. 

Also ALL three branches of the government are now Republican. This is bad for gays, minorities and womens rights.

This is fucking scary actually. This is not a joke. 

This Country is a disgrace.

Fuck America.

I truly thought I was being pranked when I got a call this morning with the news.. This is absolutely sickening.  America has voted for hate, violence, fear, idiocy, setting back your country a good 100 years on science and civil rights and with that the decline of the rest of the world.

Donald Trump is now the U.S president...it's unreal and beyond frightening. How the fuck did this happen!?!?!?

@StrawberryBounce12 WE Egyptians, Iraqies , Syrians , Yéménites , Libyians & Turks who r against Erdogan.

7 minutes ago, xMadonnaLoverx said:

Proof of this?

and you hate Obama, nobody cares. He still got two terms so maybe, just maybe, you didn't hate him enough.

We don't a proof it is so apparent the WHOLE World knows who funded Daech.

I am glad that elections are not rigged it is time to love America again. :thumbsup: