2016 American Presidential Thread

Guest Pud Whacker

Probably in front of his bathroom mirror waxing his bitch tits.

YEAH!!!

putin.gif

Screen%20shot%2020130409%20at%2014338%20

Putin Gives Topless Protester Two Thumbs-Up: 'I Liked It'

hes a perv. we would get along famously!!!

He just looks like a creepy, backwards ignorant and horrible person. If that's what you look up to then it explains why you're making frequent digs at Madonna these days. :-/

I have a horrible feeling that Trump will get more support than people are anticipating. I have been shocked that several people I know are all for him and said they love him. It is dreadful. One said this to me the other day "Australia had it's own wall which is the ocean, why shouldn't the USA have a wall" Don't ever rule out the racism and sexism tendencies of many people. Some women are even more anti women than men are. They support obnoxious TV personalities who talk about women like dirt and say that they should get less pay than men. They love it and think it is free speech. I think Trump us more of a threat than people think but I hope I am wrong. The thought of that buffoon being the president of the most powerful country in the world is frightening.

Guest Mauro

I have a horrible feeling that Trump will get more support than people are anticipating. I have been shocked that several people I know are all for him and said they love him. It is dreadful. One said this to me the other day "Australia had it's own wall which is the ocean, why shouldn't the USA have a wall" Don't ever rule out the racism and sexism tendencies of many people. Some women are even more anti women than men are. They support obnoxious TV personalities who talk about women like dirt and say that they should get less pay than men. They love it and think it is free speech. I think Trump us more of a threat than people think but I hope I am wrong. The thought of that buffoon being the president of the most powerful country in the world is frightening.

Demographics and math are not in his favor.

At least dobby isn't a vile human being. I think it's truly pathetic to even joke about liking this loser. Somebody who runs a culture where men are tortured for being homosexual. Doesn't do it for me. Unless your mother bashed you in the head with a claw hammer when you were a baby you shouldn't appreciate this person. No matter how rebellious you think it makes you. That's not rebellion. It's embarrassing and shameful.

Guest Pud Whacker

Maybe there should be a thread opened for Putin Pudding. What has he got to do with the U.S. Election ? Every time I come to this thread I just mainly see him.

im giving you a glimpse into the future, jan!!!!

it has to do with sex. sex between an American and a Russian. A homophobic dictator who falls MADLY in love with and elevates his never in a closet gay lover to the KING OF RUSSIA!!! its a very riveting story that madonna will direct in 10 years.

Guest Mauro

it has to do with sex. sex between an American and a Russian. A homophobic dictator who falls MADLY in love with and elevates his never in a closet gay lover to the KING OF RUSSIA!!! its a very riveting story that madonna will direct in 10 years.

Will it be a musical?

Pud, you really have the hots for Putin !

Guest Pud Whacker

Will it be a musical?

of course!!! what do you think will be happening on the balcony of the casa moscowza? HELLO?!!! I HAVE TO ADDRESS MY PEOPLE!!!

Pud, you really have the hots for Putin !

of course, yes!!! hes a libra. so am i!!! hes 5'7, so am i!!! he was in the KGB, im...not allowed to talk about it!!!

it will all be written about in years to come.

ITS THE LOVE STORY OF THE 21st Century!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

of course!!! what do you think will be happening on the balcony of the casa moscowza? HELLO?!!! I HAVE TO ADDRESS MY PEOPLE!!!

of course, yes!!! hes a libra. so am i!!! hes 5'7, so am i!!! he was in the KGB, im...not allowed to talk about it!!!

it will all be written about in years to come.

ITS THE LOVE STORY OF THE 21st Century!!!

Madonna will direct

Madonna will direct

She will need to sing the songs to Putin first asking for use of the balcony. And what about a visa? Authorities said she will never get one for Russia again. Keep in mind she falsified information the last time. Being there for cultural reasons and giving a concert for homosexuals. They did not appreciate it. I guess they will need to build a stage at Pinewood studios.

Guest Pud Whacker

She will need to sing the songs to Putin first asking for use of the balcony. And what about a visa? Authorities said she will never get one for Russia again. Keep in mind she falsified information the last time. Being there for cultural reasons and giving a concert for homosexuals. They did not appreciate it. I guess they will need to build a stage at Pinewood studios.

darling, after our love affair, THINGS FOR THE GAYS WILL HAVE ALREADY CHANGED!!!!

MADONNA will be anointed THE REAL QUEEN OF LIFE!!!

the KGB will be under MY COMMAND!!!

and no 3-D, gives me a headache!!!

:rotfl:

Happy to see Obama's approval ratings are at their highest in years. He deserves to leave office on a high note with all the shit he has had to deal with.

Another reason I want Hillary to win. If Trump is elected there is going to be nothing but fat middle aged to old white nationalists at his innaguration and when Obama steps out to "pass the torch" so to speak he doesnt deserve to be booed and cursed at like these knuckle draggers will no doubt do.

Now when Bush had the living shit booed out of him when he walked out before Obama was sworn in, THAT was deserved.

Guest Pud Whacker

Eggs were thrown at Bush's car when he was inaugurated. :rotfl: The Clinton staff trashed the White House right before Bush moved in. http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/12/us/white-house-vandalized-in-transition-gao-finds.html :chuckle:

omg!!! thats so awful!!!

i was so thrashed for being me as a kid. they threw a HUGE STEPPING STONE though our living room window for me being openly gay with attitude.

so to hear that about anyone, friend or foe is so heartbreaking.

unless it lady ugly.

:rotfl: