Gwen posted a "pregnancy" joke and SJWs are going IN

32BE6EF800000578-3519286-image-a-39_1459

She posted it for April Fool's , but people on social media are criticizing her for being insensitive and disrespectful toward people who have fertility issues

"Gwen Stefani News: Singer Facing Major Backlash For Pregnancy Joke?"

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/151733/20160402/gwen-stefani-news-singer-facing-major-backlash-pregnancy-joke-video.htm

"Gwen Stefani's April Fool's Joke Backfires -- Singer Gets SLAMMED for Fake Pregnancy Announcement"

Kay Mo

‏@NaptownKay

Shame on @gwenstefani for saying she's pregnant as an #AprilFools joke! Many women suffer from infertility and would love to have a child

I'm so done with society :manson:

There was a huge backlash to Google's April Fool's prank this year, too -- the Gmail mic drop. I didn't read about it extensively, but there were lots of headlines about Google yanking it due to poor reactions.

I'm a little on the fence about Gwen's prank. I mean, why is it okay for the tabloids to be generating and circulating pregnancy rumors to sell their papers, but it's not okay for Gwen to make an 'innocent' April Fool's post.

I guess I can see how making a joke out of pregnancy is a little insensitive to people who have fertility issues. To make the blessing of expecting a child and cheapening it to a punchline is ... showing perhaps a little lack of sensitivity. But, knowing Gwen, and hearing her speak about the 'surprise' of expecting her third son ... I know that she doesn't take a child's life for granted.

Splitting hairs -- she didn't even say, "I'm pregnant" -- it's all implied, people jump to conclusions (the natural implications, of course).

And then, you also want to say, lighten up, folks! Get a sense of humor! (Right?)

Oh well. I imagine it will blow over. Social media memory seems to be fairly fickle and fleeting.

Some people are so precious and looking for things to get out-raged over. It is pathetic to get offended at this. I have had multiple miscarriages and this did not offend me at all. It is an April Fools joke. Half the time the people that are offended are just looking for things to complain about in every situation and want to stir up trouble.

Again, as I said in another thread....This is the media trying to make fake outrage over NOTHING!

Like I said. They take one or two tweets of someone spouting off some bullshit and then make a headline that says "OUTRAGE OVER SUCH AND SUCH!!!!!!!!!" when there really isn't any outrage at all.

Personally I don't think this SJW movement is anywhere near as big as people make it out to be. I honestly think its the media that manufactures this faux outrage for attention/ratings and click bait.

Again, as I said in another thread....This is the media trying to make fake outrage over NOTHING!

Like I said. They take one or two tweets of someone spouting off some bullshit and then make a headline that says "OUTRAGE OVER SUCH AND SUCH!!!!!!!!!" when there really isn't any outrage at all.

Personally I don't think this SJW movement is anywhere near as big as people make it out to be. I honestly think its the media that manufactures this faux outrage for attention/ratings and click bait.

Gwen's post has like 12000 comments, there was an actual outrage :rotfl:

Gwen's post has like 12000 comments, there was an actual outrage :rotfl:

And all those 12,000 were negative?

I really don't buy it. If people are so easily offended by dumb shit like this I sure don't know any of them.

Not surprised some SJW are being assholes again even though media wants to magnify the outrage like it's end of the world.

Always enjoyed offensive humor that make a lot of people uncomfortable. Just hope people feel free to use controversial jokes even though some precious snowflakes might have a hissy fit.

Guest Rachelle of London

People should've known it was an April fools. How old is gwen? It's like common sense has been removed

Go Gwen!!!!

Is there something that doesn't make them upset?

There was a huge backlash to Google's April Fool's prank this year, too -- the Gmail mic drop. I didn't read about it extensively, but there were lots of headlines about Google yanking it due to poor reactions.

And then, you also want to say, lighten up, folks! Get a sense of humor! (Right?)

They seem to be pretty devoid of humor or something similar whatsoever mphf!

The mic drop started as a joke, however it created unnecessary accidents, that gif substitutes any message in the email from what I gathered, so instead of a serious message as a job application or a funeral arrengement you have that gif.

Those people need real problems. Be refugees for a couple of months for example.

Exactly...Sometimes I wish I had problems like those people who get upset because of an IG-post....

This society...... :blink: