The full Bitch I'm Madonna video has premiered! Amazing!

I don't wanna hear my expectations were too high :lol: It's MADONNA. Bad Girl was a third video too...

If you can appreciate the "quality" of music on the last two albums you have no privilege to complain.

Goddamnit fucking post it on VEVO already, tidal isn't working for shit anyway i can't believe they had to mess this up as well!

chillp10.jpg

Are you gonna have a heart attack because 20 seconds of the vid are missing? The world's not gonna end, you know... and that means people will watch the full video on Youtube too.

Guest ziggy

how is this anything like celebration? :lmao:

Madge and her children dancing. Lots of other people dancing. Madge kissing a hot young model in a club. DJ spinning records. Madge dressed in glitter.

i didn't care for this video at all and looks like I'm the only one super excited for it! i think it's FANTASTIC!!!!

It's so much fun! Don't get the people that don't like it. Perfect for the song!

Madge and her children dancing. Lots of other people dancing. Madge kissing a hot young model in a club. DJ spinning records. Madge dressed in glitter.

but the whole scenery and imagery is way better! celebration was just M in sunglasses and a white background :lmao:

Guest ziggy

but the whole scenery and imagery is way better! celebration was just M in sunglasses and a white background :lmao:

I'm not crazy about either video, but yes, this is definitely an upgrade.

Really cute video, wow, that one male model is HOT... with technology these days they could have alteast superimposed the cameos better if they couldn't be there, or edit them in better, lol, heck in even in the doors as she passed or something... Madonna needs to up those editing skills, haha.

Everything else is freaking awesome. It put a huge smile on my face!

Okay, uhm, it's really not very good sorry folks. I just can't over the fact she doesn't dance or, herself, doing anything particular interesting. Just walking down halls, crawling on the floor, jumping on a dancers back. Whatever. It's a 3rd video and I'm happy to get it but it ain't all that.

The videos great and even Adam Lavine makes a brief appearence!

There's cameos all over the place and Rocco and David are in it.

Have to watch it again to see if Lola and Macy are in it.

It's my least favourite videos from RHera BUT I hope it gets the attention it deserves.

Most importantly, Guy O is on thevideo as well. His scene is the most imoortant one !!! So happy for him !!!!

And I love the video. Is fun is crazy is good <3

we do it like this

oooh oooh oooh oooh

you're gonna love this

oooh oooh oooh oooh

you can't touch this

oooh oooh oooh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

:lol:

Alright, it ain't that bad now that I've watched a few times. Mostly disappointed that it freezes!! :rant::lol: