WTF? Have you all heard this? Best Night demo 1

Guest Pud Whacker

I love demo 5 of "Hold Tight", especially the additional vocals. I wish they would've kept those for the final version, because I prefer the overall production of the album version.

Made a mashup of the two and uploaded it on soundcloud if anyone is interested:

https://soundcloud.com/musicinferno/madonna-hold-tight-feat-mnek-musicinferno-mashup-version-1

Best Night Demo 1 is interesting as well, although I prefer the final vocal melody. ;)

Demo 5 for Hold Tight is the only demo that i would have loved to be in the album. It has more beat, more logic, more richness and it's better mixed. In fact, the album version sounds like the demo, hahaha.

There is so many demos and I dunno what I heard but I'm sure there is many more that I haven't.

I wonder if her previous albums had that many demo cuts.

is there a list someehwhere for all the demos that leaked that are available to listen to? i can't keep up!

t

Just go on YouTube. I think they gave up trying to remove them after the album was released.

Yeah. Cool shyt!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard them.

well there is probably a lot of the demos i haven't heard tbh..i need to catch up! Anyway i kind of didn't listen to a lot of the demos when they all leaked last year in that big tidal wave. i went all weird and 'loyal' haha when she ranted on instagram about artistic rape and all that and thanking us for not listening. But listening to these her bloody whole musical process was leaked, these are like her musical sketchbooks..very rough and experimental..which i prefer.

30 years this year for me being a M fan, where did they go!!! Bring on the Rebel Heart tour!!!!

Champaaagne, caviah
We’re going out on a town
Do you wanna go far
City lights on the sky
We're all dressed up and sexed up
Put this crystal on ice

:wow::drama: :drama: :dramatic:

It's the first time I heard Living For Love DEMO 5 - the album versions mixed with Lord, Lord lift me part... I will never understand why she didn't include this in the final version on the album. Anyway, Living For Love remains my favorite song from the album. It's pure Madonna and even though it was a flop for M's standards, I would have chosen it for the first single as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IiOR3DNWU0

It's the first time I heard Living For Love DEMO 5 - the album versions mixed with Lord, Lord lift me part... I will never understand why she didn't include this in the final version on the album. Anyway, Living For Love remains my favorite song from the album. It's pure Madonna and even though it was a flop for M's standards, I would have chosen it for the first single as well.

This one isn't real.

Can someone 'release' a BOX SET of the COMPLETE RH SESSIONS?

This may resurrect RH.

How many demos are leaked online?

We should recollect them all

There are almost a hundred demos. You have to go thru the old threads. There was a zip file with all demos at one point.

Champaaagne, caviah

Were going out on a town

Do you wanna go far

City lights on the sky

We're all dressed up and sexed up

Put this crystal on ice

:wow::drama: :drama: :dramatic:

Was it even her voice?

The first 12 seconds of Best Night, no matter what version, are some of the most haunting and beautiful parts of any song she's ever done.

OMG This Youtube channel. I never heard these Get Together demos before!! I like the second demo better than the album version

Are we sure it's an actual demo? Sounds like a mashup of Demo 1 (or whatever version leaked first) and the album version.

I do think this is the best version, though!! The first chorus, the slow build up, the lord part. The only thing that's missing is Mnek's glorious humming.

Why isn't Heaven on the album?????????? Heaven is heaven! I love the lyrics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3GoOCdItIE&index=40&list=PLGaxr_X5P50YN9zhtWSjF2VSpKd3QJYt8

Are we sure it's an actual demo? Sounds like a mashup of Demo 1 (or whatever version leaked first) and the album version.

I do think this is the best version, though!! The first chorus, the slow build up, the lord part. The only thing that's missing is Mnek's glorious humming.

Yes it doesn't seem to be an official version but I was talking of the LORD,LORD LIFT ME part. It would have been awesome to be included in the final version.

There are almost a hundred demos. You have to go thru the old threads. There was a zip file with all demos at one point.

I need this. I hope it is Still up

I'm guessing you haven't heard this one yet? :madgemanson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhangsuCCHI

I like this version more than the album version. There's something cute/playful about it that's missing from the final mix.

I hadn't heard this before, nor the BN demo. There are so many demos I haven't heard yet.

I like this version more than the album version. There's something cute/playful about it that's missing from the final mix.

I hadn't heard this before, nor the BN demo. There are so many demos I haven't heard yet.

I agree , its also more indie and cute

Someone also remastered the tracks from the demos that did not make the official RH release.

look for Revolutionary Heart.

15 tracks deep... like a whole new album. Trust no bitch was also extended.

Edited by massive