Bitch I'm Madonna video premieres #soon-ish ????????

As far as I'm concerned MJ peaked creatively in the 80s, and he spent the last 20 or so years of his life resting on his laurels. Not to mention his image and creative choices were tacky as hell, and never evolved past the 80s. Yes he was a phenomenal dancer and a great singer, but that can only compensate for so many hideous marching band jackets, garish gloves, and repititious gangster-inspired dance routines (complete with the moonwalk...again).

this!!!! :clap:

Guest Medoner

Why are people comparing this to Taylor's video?

Madonna has Katy. Beyonce. Miley. Nicki.

Taylor had.......Selena Gomez :rotfl:

Please.

Bring on the video though. I'm so ready.

:Disco_Ball:

This.

I need this video in my life and ass like Mariah needs Cheetos and a triple Chalupa from Taco Bell. I'm thirsty!!!!

Britney=cheetos w/ orange soda

Mariah=Fritos w/ vodka

As far as I'm concerned MJ peaked creatively in the 80s, and he spent the last 20 or so years of his life resting on his laurels. Not to mention his image and creative choices were tacky as hell, and never evolved past the 80s. Yes he was a phenomenal dancer and a great singer, but that can only compensate for so many hideous marching band jackets, garish gloves, and repititious gangster-inspired dance routines (complete with the moonwalk...again).

You speak the truth

Janice Jackson ------------------> Everything you wrote there (the reductive parrotting version that is)

Except for the "great voice" part :chuckle: That's just non existent alltogether. Whispering you softly into a saccharine coma of forced sexiness. It's actually amusing when you look at all the acts who have been so vocal and passionate in trashing M, even trying to come for her.

And look at each and everyone of them now, not only from an artistic or commercial standpoint but in terms of their lives. Obviously truly smart and talented people who, like Madonna, didn't get fame nor fortune handed over to them on a silver platter never spent time hating on her, belittling or worse dismissing her talent and achievements alltogether to begin with.

First it was "She'll be done in 6 months", then it moved on to "Classless", then it was "Marketing" and now it's "But she's old"

:ohwell:

Why are people comparing this to Taylor's video? Madonna has Katy. Beyonce. Miley. Nicki.

Taylor had.......Selena Gomez :rotfl:

Please.

Bring on the video though. I'm so ready.

:Disco_Ball:

IKR :rotfl:

There is just NO way this will not chart on the Hot 100 (at the min). M is going old school, ruthless, gangsta here to get a hit- every bit like she did when crawled out of that Rochester Hills, MI sewer and freshly arrived in NYC! lol This 'ambition' now reeks every bit as much as it did right before finally getting a top 20 hit w/ Holiday. She's gonna succeed no matter how dirty she has to go! Bitch WANTS a hit from this album!! Like she's invented basically everything that 'is' pop culture today, the next major re-invention/game changer will be her being the first woman in their 50s and 60s to get hits.

She's a 'little' late w/ the program and times but I think she's fully schooled herself *sufficiently* on what you need to do now to chart nowadays (that includes the next album). Highly, highly doubt M and whatever team is on her payroll will allow another Empire debacle.

There is just NO way this will not chart on the Hot 100 (at the min). M is going old school, ruthless, gangsta here to get a hit- every bit like she did when crawled out of that Rochester Hills, MI sewer and freshly arrived in NYC! lol This 'ambition' now reeks every bit as much as it did right before finally getting a top 20 hit w/ Holiday. She's gonna succeed no matter how dirty she has to go! Bitch WANTS a hit from this album!! Like she's invented basically everything that 'is' pop culture today, the next major re-invention/game changer will be her being the first woman in their 50s and 60s to get hits.

She's a 'little' late w/ the program and times but I think she's fully schooled herself *sufficiently* on what you need to do now to chart nowadays (that includes the next album). Highly, highly doubt M and whatever team is on her payroll will allow another Empire debacle.

with all that said, i don't think she cares. still. and i'm not going to be a debbie about it cause i certainly hope it does chart but i'm really doubting it.

I cannot wait! Bet she's gonna looks splendiferous!