Madonna gives the greatest interview EVER on the Howard Stern show!

I don't think she had an accent. Must she be talking with an accent from Brooklyn or Michigan to not be judged ??? She's very articulate maybe that's what they call a british accent.

That's what they were saying. The lady was saying that when she listened to M she heard the NY and the Detroit, not the english accent.

People who complain about accents DONT EVER TRAVEL OUTSIDE US! Lol

They should go to London and find themself talking to someone with a thick Cockney accent. First day at the job, i was almost in tears, i could not understand a fucking word he was saying.

Wow basically every person calling in (general public/ casual fans and even some borderline haters lol) are seriously giving M and Howard props. She DEF. won back a lot of the public and ex-fans. Reeally hoping this somehow makes enough waves to possibly help her sales!! Howard *really pimped out the album unlike anything/one I've ever seen and esp *GT* out...hard! He's still a super A+ list powerful and influential voice. Hands down instantly one of, if not her all time best interview. Between the quality of the questions, her comfort level, their chemistry, the over the top genuine ass kissing/ stating the FACTS over/over about her success etc etc...don't think I've ever seen/heard anything like this! Damn,

Completely.

Yeah, the callers are raving about her now. This interview was a great decision for her.

It really was. No fluff or PR nonsense but totally fun.

They should go to London and find themself talking to someone with a thick Cockney accent. First day at the job, i was almost in tears, i could not understand a fucking word he was saying.

Seriously. I was saying in the other thread, when I hang out with my southern friends, I sound like them in the first fifteen minutes of hanging out.

Okay, forgive me now for I have sinned. I gotta give it up to Howard this time. What a fantastic interview this was. Raw, personal, sexy, fascinating, cheeky, smart, witty. So many details that we never knew and so many things that were confirmed by M herself.

Amazing!

Wow basically every person calling in (general public/ casual fans and even some borderline haters lol) are seriously giving M and Howard props. She DEF. won back a lot of the public and ex-fans. Reeally hoping this somehow makes enough waves to possibly help her sales!! Howard *really pimped out the album unlike anything/one I've ever seen and esp *GT* out...hard! He's still a super A+ list powerful and influential voice. Hands down instantly one of, if not her all time best interview. Between the quality of the questions, her comfort level, their chemistry, the over the top genuine ass kissing/ stating the FACTS over/over about her success etc etc...don't think I've ever seen/heard anything like this! Damn,

Totally. So many people seem to come at her in interviews in an adversarial way. Not Howard. I love him and always thought they were so alike in so many ways — their perfectionism and neurosis — and that came out in the interview. Awesome.

Okay, forgive me now for I have sinned. I gotta give it up to Howard this time. What a fantastic interview this was. Raw, personal, sexy, fascinating, cheeky, smart, witty. So many details that we never knew and so many things that were confirmed by M herself.

Amazing!

Totally.

I am listening to the entire show rebroadcast. Howard is into RH. Loving it. He loves Ghosttown.

Guest Rachelle of London

People who complain about accents DONT EVER TRAVEL OUTSIDE US! Lol

Truth!!!!!!! My Swedish friend that lives in Texas says people say he sounds British :lmao:

They had to reschedule for M so she probably doing something later, hopefully apparence on TV!! Gotta looking like that!!! Gorgeous!

She said she was rehearsing in Brooklyn after the show

11005184_1613148545584662_663458570_n.jp

Well this is the first time Im gonna call someone "sexy mommy " :D

She looks amazing :D

her voice in the interview reminds me so much to the 90s

Well this is the first time Im gonna call someone "sexy mommy " :D

She looks amazing :D

her voice in the interview reminds me so much to the 90s

....and I see some 90s tooth gap from this angle. Loving it.

I have a big tooth gap, too. I begged my parents to let me keep it because "Madonna has one".