Madonna gives the greatest interview EVER on the Howard Stern show!

Guest Pud Whacker

Telling Howard not to bring someone up is like asking him to PLEASE BRING IT UP!! :lol:

IN other words, Gaga wasn't even factoring into any of this for him. He probably forgot about her. He has been waiting 30 years to interview Madonna. Way more interesting things to talk about

Nobody cares about Fatty McDoodle.

Some fools on Facebook annoyed he didn't ask about ____. Why would you ever in a million years want him to. I APPLAUD him for NOT. Best interview ever.

Yeah, I'm glad he didn't get into that, I don't even think I was expecting him to. When you have MADONNA in a room for a limited time, her wannabes are not even worth mentioning. It would've been a complete waste.

I think the most he said about anything like that was this part:

H: What do you think about all of the girls coming up, and they really are following in your footsteps-
M: Mhm.
H: -And it's weird to me when you get attacked or people go, "hey, you know, Madonna . . . fuck her" blah blah blah. Because really, you did pave the way for them, right?
M: Yeah.
Which is entirely true. I love how she's not afraid to say that she doesn't get the credit she deserves sometimes (which is frankly an understatement).

yah i dont think her team tell anyone to NOT bring this up or that...otherwise they would have told him not to bring up the rape.

bitch its madonna, lol, she can handle anyone and any question.

What she said about Rochester Hills is absolutely right. It's mental cesspool filled w/ obscene McMansions.

Jason can back me up on this.

Some fools on Facebook annoyed he didn't ask about ____. Why would you ever in a million years want him to. I APPLAUD him for NOT. Best interview ever.

those fools need to stop living in 2009. she is irrelevant with an unrecoverable career that's been reduced to being a backup singer at corny jazz dinner shows for the elderly. she is no peer, competition, or threat to MADONNA so it would be pointless for interviewers to bring her up now and forward. Howard might as well bring up 1989 sensation Paula Abdul!

wow this interview was so personal. It was actually moving to see her talking about so much private stuff.

Am I the only one who thought her "cold" voice sounded like herself back when she was 25?

Amazing interview. One of her best ever. So revealing. I'm sure her team did ask Howard *not* to ask about Christopher's Book or his interview with him. Of course he would have asked her about it from his first hand exchange with him. Totally understandable she doesn't want him to talk about it.

Guest eroticerotic

No denying that Howard is a great interviewer. But they always slam their guests then sing a different tune when they come one.

They said awful things about Sia.

He is an insult comic, controversial radio jock, or course! I always found him funny and was thrilled to hear this took place, I posted on her Instagram to do it so many times ago. Nice to know it happened!!!

Yes, Howard is shock jock and insult comic. Just because he's shitting on someone doesn't mean he isn't actually a fan of their work or hates them. It's part of his biz. It's what people want to hear. Calm down people. It's not hypocrisy, it's showbiz.

Just finished listening to this (thanks to the person who posted the soundcloud link!). Great interview, her voice sounded like it did in Truth or Dare, very down to earth and very NY / American (didn't hear the British accent at all). It's great that he played some of the best songs off the album too (though at times it was hard to hear over their voices and vice versa). Is there a link for the post-interview discussion that they did?

I really hope she does another interview with him in the future. There's so much more I want to know and I feel like Howard's the only person that could get it out of her! Very interesting stuff. Howard has balls and wit unlike most crappy interviewers these days.

Yes, Howard is shock jock and insult comic. Just because he's shitting on someone doesn't mean he isn't actually a fan of their work or hates them. It's part of his biz. It's what people want to hear. Calm down people. It's not hypocrisy, it's showbiz.

Bingo.

So many uptight people in this forum.

Finally was able to listen. Fantastic interview, and I agree, one of the best of her career.

I had no idea that there was any way for me to be more in awe of her than I am at this moment. She is truly the BEST.