The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

She started Edinburgh at 9pm because she was told to be finished by 11pm, so she do it. She started Hyde park at 8.30pm.

At the end of the day, Madonna is selling a product and if the consumers for one reason or another are not happy with that they they will not return. She sold 55,000 tickets in Edinburgh yet the Glasgow show of about 11,000 capacity is not sold out yet. I honestly thought she would do two or even three shows in Glasgow. People are not returning to her shows in a lot of places after MDNA for one reason or another, ticket prices, bad experience, unhappy with previous set list etc. She can rescue this if she wants, reduce prices by 25% and promote this as a hits tour. People would flock to Madonna if they were guaranteed say 15 big hits out of a 25 song set list, but not hits that are reworked to the point they are unbearable, yes Hung Up S&S and MDNA I am talking about you. Plus no 90 second teasers like PDP.

Turn Up The Radio intro on MDNA Tour made me laugh. It was like she was saying "here are all the songs I am not going to play".

Casual fans are the bane of my existence. It's as if they are coming into my house and pissing on my furniture.

It is casual fans who give number 1 albums and singles and give her the highest grossing tours. Get casual fans excited enough and you can sell sell sell.

Oh she will do all the hits in her last ever tour which could be her next tour. Just enjoy the dates you all going too, RH is gonna be brilliant live!

Her next and probably her last tour she will sell out a million times.

What are you talking about, her next tour is not going to be her last! do you see her going anywhere?

Let's be real, she's not getting any younger. Yes Ofcourse she night sign up a new contract but it's gonna be awhile for her next tour, she will be doing a film and probably other stuff. Just saying enjoy this tour, she will sing all her big hits on her last ever tour when ever that is. This tour will sell out and most of it has. People will probably buy up tickets near the dates.

She's probably wants to do less dates so she can do Asia and Australia, let's not tire her out please.

She started Edinburgh at 9pm because she was told to be finished by 11pm, so she do it. She started Hyde park at 8.30pm.

At the end of the day, Madonna is selling a product and if the consumers for one reason or another are not happy with that they they will not return. She sold 55,000 tickets in Edinburgh yet the Glasgow show of about 11,000 capacity is not sold out yet. I honestly thought she would do two or even three shows in Glasgow. People are not returning to her shows in a lot of places after MDNA for one reason or another, ticket prices, bad experience, unhappy with previous set list etc. She can rescue this if she wants, reduce prices by 25% and promote this as a hits tour. People would flock to Madonna if they were guaranteed say 15 big hits out of a 25 song set list, but not hits that are reworked to the point they are unbearable, yes Hung Up S&S and MDNA I am talking about you. Plus no 90 second teasers like PDP.

Turn Up The Radio intro on MDNA Tour made me laugh. It was like she was saying "here are all the songs I am not going to play".

Well she should have started at 9pm in Edinburgh, but instead rolled up at 9:25pm and then cut out three songs to make the 11pm deadline. There was never any chance of the show being cut off or anything, it would have been a fine (maybe) Why she didn't just move her arse and be there at 9? Who knows. An absolutely shockingly bad sound system, an unsuitable stadium venue, cutting those songs etc didn't make for the best first Madonna concert experience for the majority of those 56,000. Also the fact that most of them were there for a party and by the time 'Best Friend' droned on in the daylight...they realised that wasn't gonna happen. I did like Madonna's face as the entire stadium could be heard continuing to sing the full Papa Don't Preach...ignoring her shortened version.

I think Glasgow has sold fairly well (12,000 seated capacity btw) considering she has no musical legacy in the city unlike every other big act, although I did expect a second date as well. Still a few overpriced tickets coming up now, but the days of expecting shows to sell-out in 15 mins or whatever are long gone.

Guest Hunterlas

Oh she will do all the hits in her last ever tour which could be her next tour. Just enjoy the dates you all going too, RH is gonna be brilliant live!

Her next and probably her last tour she will sell out a million times.

I'm not saying this is her last tour ever, but it IS her last tour with Live Nation on the current contract. She will still owe an album to them though.

Maybe they will "re-negotiate"? Who knows. One thing is for sure, we must enjoy this tour as much as possible. The future is very uncertain... and this beautiful journey wont last forever.

I'm not saying this is her last tour ever, but it IS her last tour with Live Nation on the current contract. She will still owe an album to them though.

Maybe they will "re-negotiate"? Who knows. One thing is for sure, we must enjoy this tour as much as possible. The future is very uncertain... and this beautiful journey wont last forever.

Exactly, lets enjoy every moment Madonna gives us.

Well she should have started at 9pm in Edinburgh, but instead rolled up at 9:25pm and then cut out three songs to make the 11pm deadline. There was never any chance of the show being cut off or anything, it would have been a fine (maybe) Why she didn't just move her arse and be there at 9? Who knows. An absolutely shockingly bad sound system, an unsuitable stadium venue, cutting those songs etc didn't make for the best first Madonna concert experience for the majority of those 56,000. Also the fact that most of them were there for a party and by the time 'Best Friend' droned on in the daylight...they realised that wasn't gonna happen. I did like Madonna's face as the entire stadium could be heard continuing to sing the full Papa Don't Preach...ignoring her shortened version.

I think Glasgow has sold fairly well (12,000 seated capacity btw) considering she has no musical legacy in the city unlike every other big act, although I did expect a second date as well. Still a few overpriced tickets coming up now, but the days of expecting shows to sell-out in 15 mins or whatever are long gone.

We have been saying this for ages. The stadium gigs and late starts have done her no favours at all. There is only so much people are will to put up with. Thankfully they had the sense to book the tour for arenas this time round .

Thankfully they had the sense to book the tour for arenas this time round .

Exactly. What we predicted months ago for the UK has actually come to fruition. Except the choice of all-seated configuration and the continued rip-off ticket prices exclusive to the UK (Europe wise).

oh please you make it sound like she has terminal cancer or something, she's 56 not 90

Yes! The way people talk, you'd think she's going to be in a wheelchair the minute she turns 60.

I'm actually hoping that Madonna's next tour is a greatest hits tour,assuming she next tours in 2018,she'll be celebrating two major milestones. 2018 will not only be her 60th birthday, but will also be her 35th year in showbiz.

She has another tour to go on her current contract. It was always for four tours and there are suggestions that if S&S2.0 counted as a separate tour, the contract was renegotiated around 2009 to make it five tours and three albums.

Guest Hunterlas

She has another tour to go on her current contract. It was always for four tours and there are suggestions that if S&S2.0 counted as a separate tour, the contract was renegotiated around 2009 to make it five tours and three albums.

I like your theory much better, so Im switching to it! lol

Maybe her last tour under Live Nation is that comedy tour she was talking about on Johnathan Ross? Madonna, a stool, and some jokes.

In another interview I think it was pitchfork, she said she wanted to do a tour where she would play songs with her guitar and one or two other musicians and tell funny stories in between songs. So not just comedy but mixed with music. She definitely was serious about it. I actually think that would be amazing.

I would rather she did smaller type shows kind of like the promo tours for Confessions, Hard Candy. Where she still dances and sings, but less of a production. Or like the ones she did before Drowned World.

I know Adele and other artists who communicate with their fans, and talk about their songs and stuff. I would prefer something along those lines to a comedy routine. That could be a dud similar to her acting career.

The idea of a more intimate tour is exciting though. For this, though, I hope she ditches the screens. It looks a little ridiculous when she's on small stage singing Ghosttown with the background visuals. She didn't need those when she did these type of performances in the past.

I would rather she did smaller type shows kind of like the promo tours for Confessions, Hard Candy. Where she still dances and sings, but less of a production. Or like the ones she did before Drowned World.

I know Adele and other artists who communicate with their fans, and talk about their songs and stuff. I would prefer something along those lines to a comedy routine. That could be a dud similar to her acting career.

The idea of a more intimate tour is exciting though. For this, though, I hope she ditches the screens. It looks a little ridiculous when she's on small stage singing Ghosttown with the background visuals. She didn't need those when she did these type of performances in the past.

I think she reallly enjoyed the small concert in Paris, at least, the concept.I can´t imagine her only with a guitar for two hours, but yes in a small place with a more simple stage