Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

In a way this will only show how GRAND she is as an artist! I suspect loads and loads of goodwill, she did exactly what she sang about, picked up her crown and got up again! She ROCKED IT. This in a way also took the edge off for her! We won't be seeing any capes anytime soon though!

YASSSSSSSSSSS

Ambulance for Granny, please. #Madonna

And he's seen his father dance > RT @StanleyMorgan18: Probably the most awkward thing I've ever seen #madonna

More

Dying on her ass. Literally. #Madonna

Can we auto-mute Madonna's whole performance please. I've suffered enough tonight. #BRITS #afc

Just watched the ITV news and they are reporting very favourably about her...describing her as professional and expressing empathy for her stage malfunction. She can only gain even more respect from this for being so professional as to carry on performing. Must say I was really shaken when I saw the footage but it seems like her butt and the left side of her hip took the hit. I don't think she struck her head thank God! I hope she is okay. I love this woman.

Performance of life !!!! :wow: Godonna

ONLY The Queen and The True Pro will fall like that and carry on SPECTACULARLY like that. She didn't fall by the way, she got brought down, blame the cape, whoever devised it or the dancer who should have acertained she had fully unlaced it before pulling it from behind :D

OMG WHAT a performance!

It's ALREADY the:

18th best Madonna performance of all time

6th best LIVE vocal since 15 B.C. (before crow)

5th best TV performance ever

It destroys the Grammys

And of course The Fall is the 63rd most iconic moment ever :wow:

yassssss!!!

Other than the obvious reason for being sad about it, it's upsetting because she is such a perfectionist. She gets so nervous before her performances because she wants everything to be perfect. What a humiliating thing to happen to someone. I am so sad for her. I've never really felt like this before... :( She is so vulnerable under that tough exterior. It just makes it worse.

Ever the professional, Madge continued her performance regardless, with the mishap compounded by the song lyrics she was singing, which repeat: “I will carry on”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/brits-2015-madonna-steals-the-show-with-epic-tumble-down-the-stairs-10070983.html

That truly killed me.....I was just like :o and shaking uncontrollably.

BUT

That performance was fucking KILLER! I loved the changes and those two female dancers made all the difference...and the outfit :wow: And the new choreo was PERFECTION. FANTASTIC performance. I loved it so, so much...awesome! Grammys was just a warm up.

THANK YOU QUEEN M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it OK to ask why we didn't get that medley! :angry: I wanted more!!!!!! :lol:

This!

Fab performance apart from that fall but OMG that was awful just glad she didn't break anything with a fall like that!!! Its fab she carried on - like the theme of the song but that did look awful! Hopefully she won't be hurting too much after it but it must have been a shock!

Of course people will be mean about it on twitter and YouTube but I think on the whole people will applaud her for pulling herself back up and carrying on! The Brits love an underdog and at least she provided some drama!

Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I'm fine!

Jesus Christ, some of you guys need to stop worry about what little monsters or any other fan base for that matter think. Was that really your first thought when she fell?

On the bright side, she carried on like a pro, and the performance was fabulous!

Just watched the ITV news and they are reporting very favourably about her...describing her as professional and expressing empathy for her stage malfunction. She can only gain even more respect from this for being so professional as to carry on performing. Must say I was really shaken when I saw the footage but it seems like her butt and the left side of her hip took the hit. I don't think she struck her head thank God! I hope she is okay. I love this woman.

it was the longest 10 seconds of our lives... i was alone watching and praying that she gets up and continue to show how professional she is... if anyone else went through that, my gawd, some might have just dropped the performance...

She responded to it on Instagram, she's in good spirits!

I swear to god, whoever wrote that post probs had a gun held to their head as they did it lol. She's gotta be so fucking angry right now I don't even wanna think about it...

I was a bit scared too at first and shouted out loud at the TV when I saw her fall down from such a height. So glad she's ok. Hoping she isn't badly injured or anything. :(

Every comment I've seen on social media isn't negative, the majority are just doing the same Edna Mode (No Capes!) joke and saying how she handled it well

Only a handful saying how she's too old tho shame