Madonna in Italy!!!!

:chuckle:

I love how everyone wants a piece of Madonna, even among other "A-listers". I love how she did her 4th Versace campaign, got Stefano to rant about Riccardo Tisci, got Armani in a frenzy, didn't show up at Versace and the following day she's wearing Dolce and Gabbana :rotfl:

It's amazing that no matter how many little fits these people have, they always come back ... and she don't care what they say, she'll wear what she likes... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: God I love her.

All these tv appearances, promo, etc... I can barely keep up....but I love it. Like the old days.

That red dress is really beautiful! And she does look so happy!

So many interviews and shows to watch in March!!

11050773_10205980655256206_8490006517614

:drama:

Is this woman really 56?

Other celebrities take note! Especially 10/15 years younger ones

What a REGINA ETERNA

The Star of stars

It's amazing that no matter how many little fits these people have, they always come back ... and she don't care what they say, she'll wear what she likes... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: God I love her.

All these tv appearances, promo, etc... I can barely keep up....but I love it. Like the old days.

:rotfl::thumbsup:

Armani has been salivating over her and wanting to see her wear his creations since the mid 80s. There's a clip of him being interviewed at her landmark 1987 stadium concert in Turin in which he says how fascinating and mysterious she is. Funny how he had to wait 31 years into her career to see that happen, first with L'UOMO Vogue 2014 and now with Capegate, poor King Giorgio.

But yes they all love her/hate her accordingly because they're all jealous of anyone else who gets to stand next to her for even just 5 minutes

Stefano Gabbana is posting pix of M in Italy on his IG, is he over his bitch fit? :laugh:

Lol so he likes her again? I wouldn't know because he blocked me on IG when I told him to grow up, when he was having his tantrum :lmao:

How is this thread been ignored? Where are all the pictures of her performing in Italy and when is it going to be on TV?

That's actually a pretty interesting interview!

My Italian is not great, but...

"I'm no longer interested in being Number One. Now I care about being eternal." The headline says this but then doesn't repeat it in the interview, so not sure how legit it is.

–– JOA talks about social networks and how negative comments affect you. You say, "Each time they write a hurtful word, they drag my soul into the dirt..."

Because it's something I feel often and that doesn't affect just me. It affects my children.

–– What do you say to them? What kind of mom are you?

I've raised them to know the difference between my professional and personal lives. But it's not easy. Rocco is 14, uses Instagram all the time and finds himself defending me from other people's insults.

–– What do your kids think about Rebel Heart?

They love some songs more, others less. I pay attention to their opinions. They've got good taste and strong opinions. Like their mother.

–– On Nov 21 you'll be in Torino for your only Italian concert date. What can we expect?

I don't know at the moment. Right now my brain is like a sponge absorbing information and ideas, but I can't tell you what you'll see when the date comes. The only thing I can assure you is that it will be something new. I don't like to repeat myself.

Phineaspoe many compliments for your translation from italian..you're very good :)

Edited by systemvalues

I would say your Italian is pretty good ; ))

Phineaspoe many compliments for your translation from italian..you're very good :)

Thanks guys! It's amazing what you retain when you learn something as a young person. Though I did have to look up a couple of words on WordReference ;)