Madonna in Italy!!!!

She's doing both (Devil + Ghost). She probably did LFL in the Uk because it's a new single there, it's nothing new in Italy since it was released weeks ago.

Maybe lfl is no longer her favorite in terms of performing, for obvious reasons...

Someone wrote on an italian fansite that she rehearsed "rebel heart" and dp..hope it's true :)

We are spoiled, this is her best era :cries:

And there is more videos to come, and performances and a tour :drama:

EXCLUSIVE - ‪#‎Madonna‬ will open with Devil Pray. Then Fabio Fazio will interview her. Finally she will sing Ghosttown

Source

DrownedMadonna

I'm glad she is performing these two, but a bit sad that she gave up on LFL. I wonder if she doesn't feel like performing it after the accident.

I'm glad she is performing these two, but a bit sad that she gave up on LFL. I wonder if she doesn't feel like performing it after the accident.

She just performed it at Jonathan Ross like really girl?

I think it's great she is performing at least 3 tracks from the album- that is going to be great promotion. They will be on youtube and have more exposure than if she performs them only on a promo tour.

In fact it would be great if she did lets say Joan of Arc / Iconic / Heartbreak City and performed a combination of these songs in promo shows in EU / US / etc. This could all culminate with the songs together in a promo tour in April. This would be great exposure of the album.