Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

I think in the UK you had to buy it as a separate download, but it still counted towards your album pre-order. all too confusing. they should just have released a single edit with some remixes and a bi-side tagged on - like a traditional single.

I think in the UK you had to buy it as a separate download, but it still counted towards your album pre-order. all too confusing. they should just have released a single edit with some remixes and a bi-side tagged on - like a traditional single.

It is very confusing but everything you wanna know (and more) about that is being discussed in our chart forum UK threads.

I would love Jonathan Ross to do a sit down interview with M without an audience - like in 1992. I think he asked her some great questions and whenever there's an audience her interviews tend to be more silly and fun. Which is cool, but I'd like to see her do something more serious with Ross again.

Guest Rachelle of London

Mark we stayed til the end. They didn't even allow most of the yellow wrist band holders in.

Hahaha Kim you're right. But those people are all friends with Guy. Funny how they win the icon contests too.

Still so angry about last night! To think 24 hours ago I was still queuing for absolutely nothing!! They knew nobody queuing could get in after the droves, hordes and masses of industry types casually swaned on inside. Yet they kept us there waiting on false hope. Just so unfair!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Still so angry about last night! To think 24 hours ago I was still queuing for absolutely nothing!! The knew nobody queuing could get in after the droves, hordes and masses of industry types casually swaned on inside. Just so unfair!!!!

I feel empty inside. Dramatic as that sounds. I would've rather been told to piss off earlier on in the day. Ah well. I just want the interview to air now! Feels like ages away

A few on Madonnalicious didn't get in to the show either

One sent a email to the organisers

"Hi

I can imagine you're probably going to be getting a few emails of complaint so I will keep this brief.

All I want to say is that myself and my friend were well aware of there bring no guarantee of entry however we got there at 11am, and waited in the cold and rain until after 8pm to be told we were not getting in.

I don't think tickets should have been given out if there was a good chance of no entry, and again, wristbands shouldn't have been given out, and then again I shouldn't have been made to wait 9 hours in the cold and rain.

I appreciate you will be offering priority tickets to another show however unless Madonna is on that show then this isn't much of a compensation, as today cost me a lot of money on transport to get to London, and as I work in a commission based job I lost a lot of money by not being at work, and I have nothing to show for it at the end of the day.

This situation was unfair, and I'm obviously upset.

There is nothing you can offer me unless it's Madonna so I'm not looking for compensation which won't compensate for today.

I just want you to know that this has really upset me.

Thank you for your time."