Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

I just want to say that this is a normal leak. A little early but I think I listened to sia's latest album 1 month also before. Maroon 5, a least 2 weeks.

In that "world" album are out 1-2 weeks before the official release.

I love them all. I think she has upgraded the songs like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times. I love love love the fact she stripped them out of the Avicii sound.

This album sounds sophisticated and posh. I should have never doubt her :). Holy Water is amazing (and the demo was wtf!). I also want to see the credits. I feel BD and Dahi are all over this and its I C O N I C!!!

Ok now I'm slain :wow:

I just stumbled upon Iconic stream....I honestly think the production is a mess....too much going on! Yikes!

How many of you are familiar with Beyoncé last album ( the one she released by surprise)?

I have a feeling the production is quite similar to Rebel Heart. I haven't heard the demos or leaked album yet but judging from your comments I kind of gathered Madonna still maintains a pop classic sound through an urban, sophisticated and basic production. I might be wrong cuz I haven't heard it so...

Another thing is how sure we are this IS the final version? Could it be possible this is yet another demo version with more added to it and much closer to the final version but not necessarily the one that's going to be released in March? After all we have so many songs so who's to say this is the final version and this is still a demo incomplete version of a particular song?

One more thing how true are the rumours about a possible Drake and Madonna collaboration? He hinted at something with his Instagram and even Madonna tagged him... Is any of you aware of a possible duet featuring Drake?

I just stumbled upon Iconic stream....I honestly think the production is a mess....too much going on! Yikes!

then you are deaf sorry :lol: that joint is straight FIYAH

giphy.gif

What i love most about this album are those military drums. They give an urgency to the music, the feeling that we are gathering around as an army with Madonna as our very own Joan of Arc.

yup I've noticed it on several songs!

What i love most about this album are those military drums. They give an urgency to the music, the feeling that we are gathering around as an army with Madonna as our very own Joan of Arc.

:thumbsup: Listening to WAOM right now and it's in there too. Magnificent!

I love them all. I think she has upgraded the songs like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times. I love love love the fact she stripped them out of the Avicii sound. This album sounds sophisticated and posh. I should have never doubt her :). Holy Water is amazing (and the demo was wtf!). I also want to see the credits. I feel BD and Dahi are all over this and its I C O N I C!!!

YEEEEEAAHHHHHHHH

tumblr_mcm9aytfzg1rdvrmio2_500.gif

How many of you are familiar with Beyoncé last album ( the one she released by surprise)?

I have a feeling the production is quite similar to Rebel Heart. I haven't heard the demos or leaked album yet but judging from your comments I kind of gathered Madonna still maintains a pop classic sound through an urban, sophisticated and basic production. I might be wrong cuz I haven't heard it so...

Another thing is how sure we are this IS the final version? Could it be possible this is yet another demo version with more added to it and much closer to the final version but not necessarily the one that's going to be released in March? After all we have so many songs so who's to say this is the final version and this is still a demo incomplete version of a particular song?

One more thing how true are the rumours about a possible Drake and Madonna collaboration? He hinted at something with his Instagram and even Madonna tagged him... Is any of you aware of a possible duet featuring Drake?

Oh please, SHITyonka is disgusting. :lmao:

then you are deaf sorry :lol: that joint is straight FIYAH

giphy.gif

I never liked the demo...and the final version is worse! In my opinion, there is just too much noise and her voice has been processed to the point of 'ironic' and not iconic :-)

GIRL BYE.

I never liked the demo...and the final version is worse! In my opinion, there is just too much noise and her voice has been processed to the point of 'ironic' and not iconic :-)

bitch get off my pole then!!! Imma be chillin with Iconic then shoo be gone!

it sounds nothing like Beyonće new album...

this is the final version

and there will be no collabo...at least not on the official album..maybe a remix or a future album. idk

bitch get off my pole then!!! Imma be chillin with Iconic then shoo be gone!

You can have that pole all you want, just disinfect it first as it is contaminated with noise :-)

MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD WASH ALL OVER ME!!!!!! The last minute is enough to give me a fucking heart attack. Again, we have these absolutely sublime "oooh"s in the background of this chorus, like we do in JOA, and AGAIN, I'm ready to cry.

shut up for Christ sake !!!

50 post of bullshit!!! Aren't you tired to go on and on??? Fucking MORON.

shut up for Christ sake !!!

50 post of bullshit!!! Aren't you tired to go on and on??? Fucking MORON.

YUPPPPPPPPPPPPP he need to get the fuck out...log out, close his eyes and change his password and never come back :lol: